Experienced Automation Architect/Developer with proven leadership ability. Passionate about improving organizational through utilizing automation strategies, capable of directing several initiatives simultaneously, maintaining a high standard of excellence in quality and speed.
Technologies: Java, Python, REST, SQL, Web Services, XML
Automation Software: Appium, Behave - BDD, Cucumber/Gherkin, Karate framework Robot Framework, Selenium WebDriver
Tools: BaseX, Bugzilla, CHEF, Cypress.io, NightwatchJS, Webdriver.io, Jasmine, Jest, Gradle, IntelliJ, Jenkins, JIRA, JMeter, JUnit, TestProject, Maven, ReportNG, RestAPI, TestNG, Tomcat, SVN, Zerocode
Database Systems: MySQL, noSQL (Cassandra/Solr, MongoDB), Sybase
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Virtualization: Azure, AWS, Docker, VMware
Test Automation Architect
Environment: s: JAVA, JUnit TestNG, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber/Gherkin, Python, Behave-BDD, WinAppDriver, Cypress.IO, Karate, TestProject, NightwatchJS, Webdriver.IO, AWS, Azure, SoapUI, JMeter, JIRA, Confluence, XML, JSON, Zerocode
- Implementation of CI/CD pipelines based on Jenkins
- Integration automation CI/CD runs in to TeamCity tool
- Critical team member involved in the development of an overall QA process and best practices for Manual/Automation/Performance.
- A leader in the development of a System Test Framework.
- A leader in the development of a Performance Test Framework.
Principal Software Engineer
Environment: s: Selenium, Appium, Cucumber/Gherkin, AWS, Azure, CHEF, SoapUI. JMeter, Zerocode, JAVA, Python, JIRA, Confluence, TestNG, JUnit, XML, JSON.
- Managed a team of 18 Engineers and support staff.
- Extended test coverage for microservices from 45% to 100% within 1 year.
- Managed several critical automation transitions and integrations, ensuring user acceptance and data integrity throughout.
- Implemented an automated testing framework, release acceptance, and regression sets of test cases.
- Met regularly with the executive team to understand organizational objectives and deliverables, ensuring alignment with the overall strategy.
- Collaborated with various teams to ensure QA and UAT success and provided ongoing support to newly developed systems.
Environment: s: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Linux Fedora 22, Ubuntu 15, Android, Python, Robotfaramework, Shell scripts, XML, ADB, QTP, UIAutomator, OptoFidelity robotic arm, JIRA, Confluence.
Sr. QA Engineer & Technical Lead
- Key stakeholders responsible for the design and implementation of network verification (functional tests, system tests, integration tests, regression tests, and performance/stress tests).
Environment: s: Windows 7, 8, Servers 2000, 2008, Linux Debian, Cisco router and switches, DNS, DHCP, XML, SQL.