- A results - oriented professional with more than 20 years of experience offering a unique combination of healthcare skills, project management and extensive training in Epic Ambulatory/Cadence/Prelude and ADT.
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- HEALTHCARE INFORMATION
- CLINICAL EXPERIENCE (ONCOLOGY, PEDIATRICS, LONG TERM CARE)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- EPIC PRELUDE/CADENCE/AMBULATORY/ADT
Epic Go-Live Support Analyst
- Provided support during their Epic clinical go-live to physicians and nurses
- Assisted physicians on how to document using Smart Tools
- Documented any end-user questions, system issues, or other topics related to training delivery
- Assisted physicians on reviewing, writing and adding notes, using note writer, reviewing vital sins, medication reconciliation, pre-op consult, and post-operation admittance
- Trained nurses on how to chart and obtain information
- Assisted physicians and nurses with order entry, order sets, preference lists, and how to release held orders
- Providing elbow support for my chart ADT/Prelude and Cadence Implementation during Go live.
Epic Go- Live Support Analyst
- Worked in EpicCare Ambulatory division
- Assisted end-users with Ambulatory issues
- Escalated issues to the command center using issue tickets
- Provided 1-on-1 education and support for end users that were finding it difficult to adapt to the system.
- Educated and assisted the physicians/nurses on how to document encounters, manage their In-basket, orders, preference list and efficient use of their Smartsets during go-live.
- Monitored and supported end users in resolving issues with navigation, troubleshooting, orders, patient care and therapy plan information.
- Assisted the scheduler to navigate through their work flow
- Assisted the front desk clerk to register new, old and anonymous patient.
- Assisted the clinician on how to instruct and register patient for my chart.
Epic Go-Live Consultant
- Trained/Supported hospital staff
- Supported go-live staff
- Provided problem resolution and end-user support
- Supported end users during go-live by providing on-site support, working on issues and elevating appropriate issues in the areas of Scheduling, Registration & Billing (Cadence, Prelude & Resolute- HB, PB & PBB) for massive implementation.
- Participated in meetings to report and analyze project progress and develop resolution strategies for issues reported by end users. Created tips and tricks tools such as a checklist of data elements required to meet meaningful use and billing needs.
- Proactively troubleshoot workflow issues and reported any technical issue and other issues to command center in Inpatient, Cadence, Prelude, and Ambulatory.
Epic Application Analyst
- Provided elbow support and educated nurses on using MAR.
- Prioritized reviews and responded to user requests, and participated in user meetings.
- Assisted end users in creating their preference lists, and assisted in developing standardized workflows, and created physician specific Smartsets
- Assisted clinicians to setup and utilize smart tools- smart set, smart phrase, and smart text.