- 10+ Years of experience in Software Quality Assurance (QA)/Lead), Validation Analyst of Sales Force automation tool (Pharma CRM),Motor Vehicle Commission business application,, Internet/Intranet applications, Client/Server applications, back - end database, ETL Tools and three tier technologies.
- Experienced with the following tools and testing: Validation of Import/Export process using Informatica, data stage directory tool (ETL Tools), Web Services and Data Mart.
- Reporting Tools such as Business Objects and Crystal Reports. Automated Testing Tools such as Quick Test Pro, Quality Centre and Rational/ Confidential Tools such as Clear Quest, Manual Tester and Req pro.
- Regulations and standards of 21 CFR Part 11 and ISO o ORACLE, SYBASE, SQL-Server database testing, integration testing and functional testing.
- Data Load and Data Migration testing against user specifications.
- Application testing of Case management systems using PEGA tools.
- Expert level technical knowledge and understanding of Data Warehouse Methodologies, ETL processes and Business Objects Reports.
- Managed offshore test teams and interfaced with onsite and offsite test teams.
- As a Team Player, contributed a cohesive atmosphere through teamwork and cooperation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills demonstrated in both individual and group settings.
- QA Methodologies, Validation strategy, Traceability Metrics and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Actively Involved JAD sessions, Validation Requirement meetings and Prepare Use cases and UI specs.
- Data conversion from legacy systems to new systems.
- Smoke Testing, Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Automated/Manual, Regression Testing, Sanity Testing, System Testing, Black Box Testing and Validation Documentation.
- Scripts for data extraction for Web Based and Client/ Server applications.
- Extensive experience using SQL on ORACLE and SQL-Server database and writing Validation plan/Cases for application Back End and GUI using Quality Center.
- Experienced with IQ,OQ,PQ protocols
- Technical specialization in testing both Host and PC databases, GUI testing on distributed systems and its architecture.
Front End Reporting Tools: SQL, PL/SQL 2.3/8.0, Business Objects (6.1 and XI), Crystal Reports 4.6, Web Focus, Microsoft Visual Basic 3.0/126.96.36.199.6.0
Automation Test tools: UFT/QTP and Confidential Rational Test Manager/Rational Requisite Pro, SOAPUI, Selenium, REST and Rational Manual Tester.
Defect Tracking Tools: Confidential Clear Quest, HP Quality Center 12.5/ALM and Clarify, TFS, JIRA Informatica, Confidential Info sphere-Data Stage, Tidal
Protocols & Integration: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, SOAP, Web Services, WSDL, Telnet, Oracle 11g, Sql Server 7, Sybase
- Actively participated in the DCO methodology in providing inputs during requirements elaboration sessions.
- Analyzed Functional and non- Functional Requirements, Design Document, Use Cases, and developed necessary test scripts and artifacts
- Performed Backend/database testing by developing SQL queries and validating data integrity using Confidential Data Studio
- Performed Smoke testing, Functional testing, User Interface (UI), End to End, System testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance Testing, Sanity, & Database testing.
- Designed and executed automated smoke testing, functional testing and regression tests using Quick Test Pro (QTP)
- Performed cross-functional testing involving PEGA applications from Municipal, eCourts and Family divisions.
- Performed data flow verification testing between PEGA FMCM application and the SOR Mainframe applications
- Involved in sprint planning, estimation of task and actively helping team in Agile methodology to track down the US and maintained the team capacity and velocity for the project cycle
- Responsible for the testing of all the Family Docket workflows in PEGA applications
- Performed test planning, writing test cases/scripts in QC and correct the accordingly
- Tested the Data power end point urls of the SOAP/REST web services using SoapUI and Postman.
- Created Test results for each testing cycle, responsible for reporting test summary to all stake holders within the team and management.
- Involved in testing of Data reports developed in Web Focus.
- Prepared security matrix and effectively tested application Security of different user roles and groups within organization.
- Involved in testing the application of Stage 2/3 and Stage 4 Modules (NGTS and EAMS)
- Coordinated with BA's and the development team to resolve any discrepancies or functional issues as well as the bug fixes
- Strong ability to understand Business / Functional Requirements, created test plans and provided the test estimates to the management.
- Developed and maintained SQL Scripts using SQL- Server .
- Supported the development of automation test cases throughout the project life cycle from start to finish using Selenium web driver
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to create / view any defects or changes tracked in the system.
- Performed Web services testing for the external agencies data as well as Smoke testing, Regression testing against Each build
- Performed end to end testing of external interfaces with Flat files for Import/Export testing using Tidal.
- Strong experience in executing Interface components, batch Jobs and Reports as well as Web services testing for the external agencies data
- Participated in CR JAD sessions, conducted bug-triage meetings with client and functional leads and sent out meeting minutes.
Tools: TFS, Microsoft.NET, MS SQL Server 2014, XML, Web Services. Visual Studio, Cisco Tidal. Selenium web driver.
Functional and ETL Tester
- Written test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts based on Use Cases and UI specifications.
- Involved in the Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions and prepared test scripts based on user stories.
- Performed Functional, Regression and Integration testing of Customer Manager, Vehicle Title and Registration (VTR), and Third-Party Information (TPI) modules.
- Tested Interfaces (ETL Tools and Web Services), Business Object Reports, and web services using SOAP UI.
- Performed end to end testing of external interfaces with Flat files for Import/Export testing using Informatica and Data Stage ETL tools.
- Performed data, system and requirements validation testing, traceability between requirements and test cases using Rational RequisitePro.
- Developed and maintained SQL Scripts using SQL Developer to verify data in the database matched date in the front end.
- Recorded defects identified in testing and clearly communicated with development via defect tracking tool (Rational Clear Quest) .
- Actively participated JAD session meetings with Agency people and Prepared Use case and UI specification documents
Tools: Rational Test Suite (ReqPro, Manual Tester, Test Manager and Clear Quest), Windows Vista/XP, Oracle 11g, Informatica 8.6.1, Java, Data Stage7.3, SQL Developer, SOAP UI and Business Objects.
QA Validation Analyst (ETL Tester)
- Responsible to gather and analyze the required Validation documentation, system design and developed the Validation plan that includes Validation cases for the specified performance requirements.
- Created & Tested Flat Files for Import/Export testing using Informatica ETL tool.
- Involved in the testing of Enhancements and Run the Informatica Interfaces to check the data in different validations.
- Involved in the Validation of Front end application once data spools into the Staging, data from Data ware house to Apex Explorer (Backend of Sales Force.com)
- Developed and maintained SQL Scripts using TOAD to test whether Data Integrity and Referential Integrity were being met
- Involved in writing of defects Identified in Validation and clearly communicate with development via defect tracking database (Quality Center).
Tools: Informatica 8.6.1, Sun Solaris 6.5, Oracle 10G, TOAD 9.0, Quality Center, Windows XP/2000.Unix, Apex Explorer, Sales Force.com, JIRA