- Results - driven professional offering a progressive, 13+ year’s career in information technology for many Financial and Retails firms.
- Handled multimillion-dollar projects, managing large CRM/ERP/POS/Financial projects from initialization to go live.
- Actively manage, improve, and monitor cloud infrastructure on AWS, EC2, S3, and RDS, including backups, patches, and scaling.
- Led Requirements and Business Acceptance Test (BAT) work packages for small to medium sized, low to moderate risk and regulatory projects or initiatives and may contribute to medium to large sized projects
- Automated build and deployment using Jenkins to reduce human error and speed up production processes.
- Hands on Project Management tasks, Planning, Estimation, Billing and Resource loading
- Analyzing, writing reports & communicating results to leadership
- Strong conceptual, technical, analytical, organizational and planning skills to resolve complex issues.
- Strong experience in offshore - onshore model & Agile / Waterfall delivery.
- Sound knowledge on DevOps, SDLC, STLC and Cloud Technologies.
Technologies: Python, XML, XSD, XPATH, XSLT, API Testing, JMS, SQL, SOA testing, MPP, Slack, CA DevTest, POS systems, and Tableau.
Cloud Tech: AWS, EagleEye, OpenText, Splunk, Jenkins, Nexus Repository, GitHub, Bitbucket, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics. Site Catalyst.
Operating Systems: Windows & HP UNIX
Business Tools: Jira, HP ALM, Confluence, Service Now
Integration Tools: iWay Software, Sonic ESB, IBM MQ, IBM ODM.
- Led QA/BA teams working on multiple projects under HBC, SAKS FL, SAKS Off 5th, and Lord & Taylor POS systems
- Act as SME providing technical guidance on QA/BA Functional and Integration testing.
- Formulate Automation vision, strategy, detailed plans, cost savings, technical deliverables, and resource planning.
- Create the BAT Strategy and Plan including identifying and documenting test scope, approach, resources, schedule, environments and data requirements
- Utilize appropriate project methodology depending on specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Execute on and monitor plans and provide regular status updates to senior management
- Collaborate with key participants to successfully deliver on projects with tight deadlines
- Develop QA project plans with forecasts, estimates, resource management and status reports
- Very good experience with procurement, accounting, system analysis.
- Interact with internal & external stakeholders, vendors and senior management on project related standards for future and current initiatives
- Good knowledge on testing Fraud prevention databases, APIs, and ETL concepts
- Led a team of around 40+ members including onsite and offshore members for PCOptimum project
- Led the Change Requests process, activity cost of the project, resource planning, and scrum call daily.
- Successfully Migrated 50 Million customer records overnight from SAP CRM to Eagle Eye cloud application.
- Planned and executed vendor swap and modernized project financial status forecasting
- Conducted daily standup meetings, coordinated with product owner to manage project backlog.
- Experience with procurement, stock ledger, JDA and system analysis.
- Automated 140+ APIs using CA DevTest Lisa and SoapUI. Integrated with Jenkins.
- Handled change request proposed by the project sponsor and stakeholders via change control board.
- Record, manage and report all issues and defects throughout the defect lifecycle management to resolution using HP ALM
- Setting up DevOps tools for various automated and integrated applications.
- Used Service Virtualization for many services using CA Dev test/Lisa tool
Sr. QA Engineer
- Utilized Adobe AEM CQ tool for webpage creation and publication
- Utilized Selenium WebDriver for automation of all webpages and contents along with Robot Framework
- Tested Financial Portfolio components and verified their updates in desired intervals
- Tested Retirement Savings Calculator, Monthly Fund Investor files, ETF Investor maintenance activity, Quote and Search boxes
- APIs test Automation: Gainers, Losers, Actives, Market Indexes, News components, FINRA compliance reports, Mutual fund tickets, stocks & Market Barometer APIs
- Ads Testing: Tested a critical component of business and created stories for automation process
- Analytics: Used site catalyst, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to track analytics related to the homepage
- Integrated SoapUI with Jenkins for continuous integration and scheduled the jobs.