- Senior Project Manager/Senior Information Technology Consultant with a successful track - record of supporting and implementing large scale IT Projects in growth-oriented, market-driven organizations. Highly-focused and results-driven in supporting complex, deadline driven projects with an emphasis on project management methodologies, industry standards and best practices, PMO governance, requirements gathering, change control management, quality assurance, continuous process improvements, prioritization of risks/issues, and dash board reporting.
- Excellent client-facing/communication skills. Diligent monitor/control of project scope and schedule to ensure deadlines are met on time, under budget, and to the client’s satisfaction. Thrives in collaborative team environments and develops strong relationships with business partners and key stakeholders.
- SDLC Methodology (Hybrid Waterfall/Agile)
- Sales Force
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
- MS Project
- MS Excel
- MS Visio
- MS Power Point
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Risk Radar Enterprise (RRE)
- Systems Analysis
- Business/Workflow Analysis
- Systems Integrations
- Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Sumo Logic
- Dreamweaver MX (HTML)
- Healthcare (Administrative & Clinical)
- Alternative Payment Models (Bundle Payment Care Initiative ‘BPCI’)
- EDI X12 (837s)
- Mirth Connect
Confidential, New Jersey
Quality Assurance Project Manager
- Instrumental in standing up and supporting governance framework Facilitated working sessions with Subject Matter Experts and key stakeholders to reengineer and document current As-Is Business Processes to be leveraged in the development of the To-Be Business Processes of the modernized integrated system.
- Provided Subject Matter Expert (SME) quality assurance support for MMIS implementation, including review of system integrator and client deliverables, including requirements documentation, test plans, test execution documentation, training plans, training materials, project management plans, project work plans, and status reports.
- Developed Deliverable Expectation Documentation (DEDs) to guide staff in the development of deliverables.
- Prepared and presented deliverable review/quality assurance reports.
Integration Manager / Product Owner
- Assisted in the integration of 900+ healthcare providers and their applications (EMRs, Patient Registration systems, Charge Capture systems, etc.) onto Remedy’s healthcare coordination platform, Episode Connect.
- Aggregated and ensured the quality of data from Acute Care Hospitals, Physician Groups, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Home Health Agencies.
- Analyzed HL7, EDI, and ETL data to conduct critical data element gap analysis.
- Created client facing specification documentations (e.g. HL7, ETL, and API specs).
- Engaged in workflow analysis with healthcare partners for an efficient and successful integration process.
- Led stakeholder analysis and detailed requirement elicitation sessions with healthcare partners for requirements gathering, as well as troubleshooting issues.
- Managed partner integration artifacts, specifications, and networking details in Confluence, a centralized documentation repository.
- Developed requirements for interface engineers with acceptance criteria using Jira.
- Articulated and converted code/logic into business rules and support documentation.
- Coordinated connectivity efforts for VPN connection, SFTP connection, and Web services.
- Performed unit testing, end to end testing, and data validation.
- Provided Second Tier support for troubleshooting and investigating issues around HL7 messages, data feeds and API services.
PMO Requirements Project Manager
- Monitored critical path activities and conducted stakeholder interviews to assess the need for integration within the modernized Medical Eligibility Data System (MEDS).
- Led/Facilitated Requirements Elicitation Work Sessions to develop, refine, and finalize solution functional and non-functional requirements.
- Held daily Stand-up Project Status Meetings to communicate project status to team members and set expectations for work to be completed that day.
- Validated SLAs of the Business Operation areas and requirements traceability; partnership with Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) to complete assessments.
- Assigned to assist the Quality Assurance (QA) area via Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) process for California Medicaid/Medicare Eligibility Data System (MEDS) project to ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and contractual obligations are met.
- Assisted in the development of IV&V Center of Excellence (COE).
PMO Senior Project Manager
- Instrumental in development of PMO governance, framework, and processes/procedures.
- As Senior Business Project Manager of the Operating Committee Project Management Office (OC PMO) responsible for multiple complex projects spanning across various lines of business where analysis required evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Developed and managed all project documentation (Project Charter, Stakeholder Registry, RACI, Business Case, Project Management Plan and all sub project management plans) and artifacts in a single central repository, SharePoint.
- Facilitated requirements gathering sessions with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to develop core set of functional/non-functional requirements.
- Developed, documented, and received approval of project requirements from project sponsors and executive leadership.
- Developed and received approval of the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) linking all approved requirements back to business needs.
- Developed weekly/monthly Executive Steering Committee dashboard reports documenting overall project status, issues/risks, blockers, project budget, and project timeline to provide complete and concise visibility to Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Executive Leadership.
- Developed Project Business Cases detailing project SOW and need for the project’s implementation, as well as defined the project budget and timeline.
- Managed project risks/issues enterprise wide. Developed escalation processes/procedures, assigned priority/severity, and developed and implemented sound risk response plans and issue contingency plans.
- Ensured strategic direction of projects were aligned with company goals and business objectives.
- Consulted and provided recommendations to executive leadership regarding project risk and mitigation plans.
- Determined key business risks and issues, developed effective mitigation and action plans, and implemented those plans to completion.