- Subject Matter Expert in Securities and Trading and Derivatives with liability products (Mutual Fund and Insurance).
- Expertise in FINACLE, FINNONE and PIVOT - Core Banking system and Loan processing
- SWIFT International Payments and Processing of Admin messages
- PEGA Testing (SMART Investigate)
- Test Automation using QTP.
- Knowledge in ETL Migration Testing
- Functional and Automation Testing of Banking application.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows XP/2000
Technology/Tools: FINACLE, FINNONE, PIVOT, Oracle SQL Developer, DB2, Autosys, Putty, HP Quick Test Professional 10.0, HP ALM and Quality Center 10.0
Languages: VB Script and Shell script
Methods: Water fall and Agile Methodology
Domain Experience: Banking & Financial Services, Retail and Insurance
Applications Tested: FINACLE, FINNONE, PIVOT and PEGA Smart Investigate
Sr Quality Analyst
- 6+ years of rich experience in Analyst role with expertise in Securities and Trading and Derivatives with liability products (Mutual Fund and Insurance).This also includes the role of SME with QA specialist.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in FINACLE (Core banking system) and SWIFT International payments messages processing in FINACLE
- Strong background in software for Banking and Financial services with knowledge on Payments module, SWIFT Messages (MT103, MTn90, MTn91, MTn92, MTn95, MTn96, MT202, MT300, MT320, MT900, MT910, MT940 and MT950)
- Good knowledge and experience to perform PEGA (Smart Investigate) Testing through various sprints using Agile methodology.
- 3+ years of rich experience in Software Quality Assurance and quality control, manual and automation testing, for development, enhancement and Implementation projects
- 1 years of experience in automation testing and performed test automation for smoke, sanity and part of regression suite using Quick Test Professional tool.
- Rich experience in test plan development, test estimation, risk analysis, result analysis and quality assurance processes guided by CMMI Level 5 standards.
- Rich experience in Team Management and co-ordination involving Engineers from globally distributed teams.
Senior Quality Analyst / Business analyst
- Well acquainted with software development lifecycle and defect life cycle
- Participated in project review meetings and gathering Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Used agile methodology throughout SDLC, including planning and cost estimation through requirements, translating into data design and providing oversight in development and execution.
- Conducting clients' meetings, understanding and integrating their business needs into technology.
- Conducted Workshops with the subject matter experts, stakeholders and other management teams in the finalization of the User Requirement Documentation.
- Created as-is data flow and work flow diagrams and to-be data flow and work flow diagrams and conducted walkthrough sessions for these diagrams
- Preparation of test process validation, test audit report and execution summary report.
- Involved in payments processing using SWIFT international payment messages which includes MT101, MT103 (Customer Transfer), MT202 (Bank Transfer), MT940/MT950 Statement messages, Common group messages (MTn91, MTn92, MTn95, MTn96 and MTn99) and admin messages (MT900 and MT910) using Finacle application as part of Legacy upgrade project
- SWIFT Subject Matter Expert for Enterprise Quality Engineer team and International Operations addressing the impact of various types of SWIFT Payment messages changes to Finacle application.
- Responsible for interface testing of Finacle with PEGA Smart Investigate for Case management process handling and with Fircosoft (Sanction Compliance tool) through Middleware Application in lower environments.
- Responsible for validation of different International SWIFT payments processing within Finacle.
- Responsible to involve in different sprint of testing SMART Investigate tool PEGA application as part of AGILE test methodology and also validating behavior of PEGA with different interfaces such as SWIFT and Sanction screening application.
Senior Quality Analyst
- Worked as an E2E test lead coordinator, preparing Test plan document and Test Summary reports.
- Worked closely in sprint planning meetings to understand the application requirements and assisting the requirement analysis for testability and help in prioritization using risk based testing approach.
- Involved in Test execution to verify the ETL processes thereby ensuring all the records have been transformed to target.
- Hands on experience with CRM application by testing different business capabilities such as Sales management, Profiling and Hierarchy management
- Hands on experience on Test Management tools such as HP ALM.
- Worked as an E2E test lead coordinator
- Coordinating with client for resolution of queries, reports and the routine follow-up for updates on outstanding defects.
- Conducting fresher’s training.
- Received the Pillar of the month for the effort in IVR Migration project.
- Worked as a SWIFT Consultant and PEGA SI QA.
- Raised enough Clarifications and gained a complete knowledge of the PEGA SI in Knowledge transition discussions with Clients and Dev team based at onsite and worked on Test Design taking the ownership of several CRs.
- Escalating issues related to test environment or testing delays (potential risk) if any caused by major defects encountered / caused by changes to business requirements which could impact the Production Implementation rollout.
- Assisted the test automation process using QTP.
- Successful performed test automation for smoke, sanity and part of regression suite using Quick Test Professional tool and assisted the test automation process using QTP
- Demonstrated use of QTP to accelerate manual testing through automation of smoke, sanity test cases and that helped in reducing the test effort.