- Analytical cybersecurity graduate student with knowledge of risk management, asset protection, and threat mitigation. Driven to protect organizations from vulnerabilities while maintaining ethical standards and compliance.
- Effective interpersonal communication utilized in resolving complex problems in cross - functional team environments.
- Exploited vulnerabilities and created a system shutdown to an electric vehicle by identifying open ports in the Wi-Fi connection and sending false messages and emergency codes to the charging station.
- Participated in this team-based event which provides practicum-based training to the heavy vehicle cyber domain and facilitates access to the hacking environment on real trucks and components.
- Performed a social engineering attack by injecting the APK malware into the ELD/Ground controlled tablet attached to the truck using man in the middle attack (Wi-Fi Pineapple Router).
- Conducted vulnerability scanning using Nmap, Nessus and privilege escalation, created a backdoor injection and exploitation of old browser using Metasploit.
- Recognized as an Award Winner and won the Gold coin.
- Identified and documented the incidents where investigation cannot be progressed further due to missing information.
- Addressed required actions to secure an OS from network-based attack vectors, and fixed detected vulnerabilities.
- Examined alerts from security monitoring tools such as OSSEC (Host based intrusion detection system - HIDS).
- Analyzed security breaches to determine the root cause and d etermined when and how the breach happened.
- Completed access and privilege escalation to create, manage and delete user accounts for multiple systems.
- Troubleshot user access related issues and manage the escalation process to the systems administration group.
HP Quality Center, Visual Basic, C, SQL, HTML, XML, VB Script, SQL Server, Oracle, Windows, MS-DOS, Linux, Unix, and Microsoft Office.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Studied and analyzed the business requirements and the functional requirement documents.
- Organized manual test efforts of the project for functional, regression, and user acceptance testing.
- Executed manual test cases and identified ones to be automated.
- Performed browser compatibility testing using different browsers such as IE, Fire Fox etc.
- Documented the manual test cases through the test lab functionality in the quality center tool.
- Collaborated on daily defect review meetings with the development and business analyst teams.
- Managed bug reporting, tracking and documentation on the system using QC.
Confidential, Rye Brook, NY
- Performed manual testing of web-based applications.
- Worked in the Agile development environment with frequently changing requirements and features.
- Collaborated with Agile team to solve problems and deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Validated some of the reports, using SQL queries, generated during the process.
- Performed regression testing manually after each build and version of the application.
- Performed manual testing and defect tracking of web applications.
- Regression testing at various phases of project development.
- Prepared test cases and performed Regression testing, GUI testing, and Functional testing.
- Reported defects through Quality center bug tracking systems.
- Used MS-Word/Excel to export all test procedures and test cases to Quality Center.
- Interacted with developers and users to resolve issues in weekly team meetings.