- Software and hardware tests engineer with 12 years experience in validation, verification, QA and Manufacturing testing and analysis. Highly adaptive multi - tasker eager to learn and grow. Experience in customer support, business development, project management, and team collaboration.
Confidential, Mansfield, MA
Lead Test Engineer
- Work with design engineers to create design verification and characterization tests for Industrial Control equipment.
- Conduct safety testing for UL certification.
- Create test requirements, test plans and test cases for both hardware and software testing.
- Define, track, tasks for Test Group.
- Manage Test Group personnel.
- Coordinate equipment and personal between departments for development and testing of system.
- Design and build automated test systems for product development and manufacturing.
- Work with customers and interface directly with end users to find root cause of technical issues.
- Participate in business development meeting with customer, and end user.
- Purchase and maintain capital equipment for lab use.
- Maintain test servers and Jira system.
System Test Engineer
- Worked with design engineers to create design verification and characterization tests for Voltage and current (VI) instrument cards.
- Collected and processed design verification and characterization test data for specification verification and Cpk statistical analysis.
- Debugged complex system and instrument cards failures.
- Designed and built test fixtures and software for manufacturing testing and debug.
- Created test procedure documentation for manufacturing.
- Provided support for application engineers.
- Tested and repaired instrument cards for Alpha and Beta test systems.
- Trained contract manufacturers in the test procedure and debugging of instrument cards for RTM.
- Supported contract manufacturers in the testing and debugging of released products.
- Worked with design and test engineers to improve the reliability and test process of instrument cards.