- Over 12 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry as Quality Analyst and QA Lead, which includes Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test results, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Process Improvements and Team Management.
- A result oriented professional with an analytical mind capable of delivering timely and desired results even in most challenging situations.
- An efficient communicator with good leadership, organizational, team building, motivational and project management skills.
- Experience & expertise in Requirement Analysis, preparing Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Test plans, Test Execution & Results Reporting and Test Management process through HP ALM, Microsoft Dev Azure, Jira and Rally tools. Also involved in knowledge transition and mentoring the team.
- Good understanding of Software Testing Life cycle (STLC), Defect Life Cycle, Testing methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle. Worked on multiple projects simultaneously by prioritizing the tasks effectively.
- Experience & expertise in Database / ETL testing using Data Warehouse concepts i.e. testing of Tables / Categories, Feed Files, Datamarts and Business Reports.
- Experience in creating and maintaining workflows using Alteryx tool and Business Intelligence Reports testing using Tableau.
- Expertise in developing and performing the Daily Production monitoring through Alteryx and iCEDQ tool and trigger the execution through ActiveBatch and Unix shell.
- Experience in writing scripts for automation testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven & Jenkin.
- Worked on Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Page Object Model (POM) and Hybrid test Automation Frameworks.
- Experienced in Front - end and Back-end Testing using automation tools.
- Experienced in using HP ALM (or QC), IBM RTC, Microsoft TFS / Dev Azure, Jira and Rally for Test Planning & Execution, Defect tracking and Reporting. Hands on experience in UAT testing as well.
- Conducted Smoke testing, Functional testing and Regression testing through automated testing tools i.e. Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven and HP UFT (or QTP).
- Proficiency in Back-End Testing/Database Testing specifically in developing complex SQL queries.
- Involved in performing Integration / API Testing using SoapUI and JMeter tool.
- Hands-on experience working in Agile and Waterfall methodologies .
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, good team player and quick learner at new technologies.
- Excellent problem solving ability, Analytical and Programming skills, Quality conscious and deliver the deliverables within allocated timeframe.
- Leading the team towards a common goal of successfully implementation of project with highest quality into production with zero defects.
- Involved as team member to test the CRM application and ensure that enhancements are implemented as per the Business need.
- Attending Planning meetings with business team and understanding / clarifying the Requirements.
- Coordination across all testing phases, i.e. requirement analysis, test planning, test execution, defect management and documentation through Jira and Rally tools.
- Involved to validate API calls and API data through SoapUI tool.
- Attending Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Demo and Retro meetings.
- Maintaining the user stories, tracking progress & efforts of stories in Jira/Rally.
Tools: SQL Developer, Oracle 11g, MySQL Workbench 8.0, SoapUI, WinSCP, MS Office, Jira and Rally.
DQA Lead cum Data Quality Analyst / Automation Engineer
- Lead QA team to achieve the common goal of successful implementation of project in-align with Business Requirements.
- Executed source-to-target testing for customer survey data and enabled follow-up email deliveries for 5000 travelers each month.
- Built new and enhanced existing Tableau data quality dashboards to report and present KPIs to leadership.
- Involved in meetings with cross-teams/dev team and business teams to understand the business asks.
- Coordination across all testing phases, i.e. requirement analysis, test planning, test execution, defect management and test documentation in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Dev Azure.
- Writing complex SQL queries to validate that categories, ETL mappings are created as per the requirements and Data is transformed & stored as expected.
- Comparison of data between Source and Target, where source can be csv file, XML file or External system such as IBM DB2 or Adobe or Qualtrics system and Target is Data Warehouse & Email systems.
- Also, involved to test the data flow between different systems (such as Stage, ODS, DS & DM) and ensure that transformation logics are applied as per Business Requirements when data flows from one system to another. In addition, ensure that data is reached to Email System (Adobe) for different campaigns.
- Validation of data which is being sent to external vendors and ensure that Fulfillment requests are sent based on business rules. Also, validation of Call Center data and ensure that call center tasks are created.
- Ensure that data flows to Business Intelligence (BI) system and populating on BI Reports.
- Instituted Production Monitoring system through Alteryx and iCEDQ tools to monitor critical business rules in Production; analyze the failures and report the legitimate failures & issues to the concerned teams.
- Scheduling jobs through ActiveBatch to trigger automatic execution of iCEDQ rules with the help of Operations team and re-trigger the rules from ActiveBatch in the event of failures. Also, involved to schedule the jobs through Unix shell.
- Involved to validate API calls and API data through SoapUI tool.
- Developed / Updated test scripts to automate the test cases (of web team) using Selenium Web Driver, Maven and TestNG. Also, used Jenkin to trigger the test cases at scheduled time.
- Knowledge of integrating Jenkin and automation scripts to send the notifications over Slack.
- Validation of Surveys in Qualtrics system and comparing Survey data between Qualtrics and Data Warehouse.
- Attending Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum and Retro meetings as per agile practice.
- Automating the Business Critical workflows through Alteryx, iCEDQ and ActiveBatch tools.
Tools: Toad 13.0, Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Activebatch, Unix, iCEDQ, Alteryx, Qualtrics, Adobe, SoapUI, Dev Azure, BI Reporting, Tableau, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkin and Java.
- Gained good knowledge and understanding of AML scenarios i.e. transaction trends, patterns to detect the suspicious transactions.
- Involved in testing of KYC Reports and ensured that KYC Reports are generated as per the requirements.
- Writing Complex SQL queries to test that Data Marts are created as per the requirements.
- Involved in testing of Feed Files & Categories comprising of Primary Key, Foreign Key, views etc. as per Data Warehouse concepts and ensure that they (elements mapping) are created as per the requirements.
- Involved in the testing of Business Reports and ensure that reports are generated per business ask.
- Assigning the work to offshore team; walkthrough of the requirements with offshore team, clarify their questions & issues and keeping the track of project using IBM RTC tool.
- Involved in Agile Scrum ceremonies i.e. Planning Meeting, Daily Standup, Demo and Retro meetings.
- Automating the test cases through ETL tool (or excel macro) to validate that results generated by SQA queries and datamart are matching.
- Creating the scripts in HP UFT (or QTP) to automate the regression testing and executing the scripts for regression testing.
- Administer the tasks to provide ESP access to users (across the globe) in development & test systems of State Street. Also, responsible to resolve the user’s access related issues in both systems.
- Managed the responsibility to Create / Update new / existing applications, client shells and user manager roles in development & test systems as per approved requests from approvers.
- Involved in documenting and preparing job-aid documents with step-by-step description for easy understanding of end users.
Tools: ETL Tool, Internal system (ESP), Squirrel, Oracle 11g, MS Office, IBM RTC, HP UFT (or QTP) and HP ALM (or QC).
- Ensure that enhancements in Confidential Ship Engine are as per the BRS (Business Requirement Specification) & SRS (System Requirement Specification) and fixes are installed correctly.
- Preparing Test Artifacts to test the project and get them reviewed by business team and incorporating the Review comments. Manage the team and coordinate as bridge between client & team.
- Performing Smoke Testing as soon as the build is delivered for testing before starting the actual testing.
- Assigning the work to offshore team and reviewing the work done by the team along with defects in HP ALM.
- Supporting the end users and resolving their queries related to new functionality / system once project is implemented in Production. Also, documented and prepared the job-aid documents with step-by-step description for easy understanding of end users.
Tools: Desktop based application, Mainframes, SQL Server, MS Office and HP ALM (or QC).
- Involved in the testing of Medicaid Enrollment module to ensure that patients are enrolled as per business requirements and it is flowed to different modules of QNXT product.
- Created test data based on the business requirements for different teams (such as Dev & UAT) to consume.
- Preparation of Test Strategy, Test Plan & Test Cases and execution of test cases in HP ALM (QC).
- Attending defect triage meeting and updating the defects in HP Quality Center (ALM) as per discussion.
Tools: QNXT, UltraEdit, SQL Server, MS Office and HP Quality Center (or ALM).