- Experience in Business/Software Analysis, Quality Assurance, Development and Operations of various business applications in Web based and Client/Server environments.
- Experience in leading onshore and offshore teams.
- Experience in leading teams in different areas such as QA, Development and Operations.
- Experience in proactively coordinating with multiple areas such as business, App Dev, QA and Release teams to confirm signoff’s.
- Knowledge in Estimation based on Business Demand.
- Experience in working with IOS and Android applications.
- Experienced in Manual and Automated Testing of applications developed on Windows and Linux platform.
- Experienced in developing test cases based upon the business requirements.
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in various domains such as Insurance, Banking, Finance, healthcare as well as in Government sectors.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall Methodology.
- Experience in different phases of testing such as requirement analysis, test design, execution and defect management.
- Moderating multiple meetings and walkthroughs.
- Effective Time Management Skills and consistent ability to meet client deadlines.
- Good team player and ability to work independently along with strong problem solving, learning and communication skills.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
DevOps Tools: Urban Code Deploy, Jenkins, SVN and other tools
Testing Tools: TFS, Microsoft Test Manager, Quality Center ALM, Rational Quality Manager, Selenium WebDriver and UFT/QTP
Bug Reporting Tools: MTM, Quality Center, Jira and Clear Quest
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access
Languages: .Net and Java
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
Operating System: Windows, OSX and Linux
Microsoft Tools: MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and SharePoint
Confidential, Bloomfield, CT
- Responsible for the management and oversight of Infrastructure Projects/Programs and Upgrades.
- Created Test Plans for large scale strategic projects and highly integrated infrastructure portfolios.
- Tracked the Test Plans and Project Plans based on the progress of the applications through each environment.
- Collaborated with multiple application teams, business areas, projects/programs and production releases.
- Worked with the Performance Volume Stress team to complete the Intake process.
- Moderated Daily Standup Meetings to check the status of multiple applications across multiple projects.
- Provided support for the teams in terms of issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Provided Status to the Upper Management via emails and bi - weekly meetings.
- Initiated and Supported weekends and nightly migrations to Production.
- Conducted meetings with Business Users to make sure that there are no issues after the final migrations.
Environment: Rally, Microsoft Office, Confluence, HPSM, SharePoint, Webex and Windows
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Leading offshore team in environmental support for Insurance Applications.
- Leading offshore team in Lab Support for Insurance Applications.
- Leading the QA and App Dev Team in Application specific Issues.
- Have been working through the process of VM configuration based on requirements.
- Maintaining the tools for the Insurance Application based on the environmental changes.
- Provided solutions to various issues that come from QA and App Dev.
- Documenting and planning new Automation jobs and Initiatives for Lab Support.
- Provide data related information to the leadership in order to showcase the improvements.
- Working with App Dev, CI, Deployment and RM teams to oversee the deployment process.
- Monitoring that the Applications in the portfolio are deployed as per the Release schedule.
- Coordinate between App Dev and Deployment teams to get the packages out at the scheduled time.
- Keep the RM and RE teams updated on the status of the respective applications under the portfolio.
- Checking that all the components, tickets and Production entries are validated for deployments.
- Provide extended support during Production Release weekends.
Environment: .NET, SVN, Jenkins, Microsoft SharePoint, IE, Chrome, Microsoft Office, Remedy, VM, Urban Code Deploy, SQL Server, PowerShell and Windows
Tester Senior Analyst
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Analyzed requirements and attended gap analysis meetings.
- Performed SIT and UAT testing for the projects and packages.
- Designed test cases and test scripts in Microsoft Excel and then uploaded them to Quality Center ALM.
- Executed test cases and test scripts using Quality Center ALM.
- Logged Defects and tracked them using Quality Center ALM.
- Attended defect meetings, daily meetings and weekly meetings.
- Worked with the team in locating the problems and issues faced in the testing process.
- Created test scenarios, modified test scripts and uploaded them to HP Quality Center per business standards.
- Supported business users during testing phase.
- Lead the defect meetings and coordinating its related issues.
- Created defect reports based on status on a daily basis.
- Monitoring and keeping track of daily test executions and reporting.
- Created test documentation based on ADM standards.
Environment: HP Quality Center, Microsoft Office, SAP, VSS (Ventex Service Suite), Focal Point, Archer, .NET and Windows
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Sr. QA Analyst
- Analyzed the user stories and attended the user story sessions.
- Worked in the process of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Assigning and delegating the tasks for the testers.
- Designed Test Cases, scripts in TFS (Team Foundation Server).
- Executed Test Cases in MTM (Microsoft Test Manager).
- Performed functional, integration and regression testing.
- Logged and reported bugs using MTM and TFS.
- Worked with the developers to fix the bugs.
- Worked with the Scrum Master to discuss the user stories and functionalities.
- Trained SME and users on QA Process, MTM and TFS.
- Documented the introductory process of Coded UI.
- Worked on writing UAT test scripts and user testing process.
- Worked on Data Migration Testing.
- Documented the Test Procedures for Data Migration Testing.
Environment: Microsoft Test Manager, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Visual Studio.Net, SQL Server, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Internet Explorer and Windows 7
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
- Reviewed and analyzed the Requirements and Use Case documents.
- Designed Test cases for Integration and System Acceptance Testing.
- The following tasks were performed using MTM (Microsoft Test Manager):
- Designed Test cases for Integration and System Acceptance Testing.
- Executed test cases for System Acceptance Testing.
- Executed Integration Test Cases.
- Logged and reported defects.
- Designed End to End test cases.
- Executed End to End test cases.
- Executed Regression test cases.
- Worked with developers to verify the testing efforts.
- Tested the Mainframe part of the application.
- Executed SQL queries to verify the data in Oracle/SQL Developer.
- Executed Test Scripts in QTP for Regression Testing.
- Created test data for Integration and Regression testing using QTP
- Modified test automation scripts using QTP.
- Performed Cross browser testing in Firefox and IE.
- Supported in re-testing the UAT bugs.
- Participated in GAP Analysis, daily, weekly and review meetings.
Environment: Microsoft Test Manager, Mainframe, .Net, Oracle/SQL Developer, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Window
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Functional Test Analyst
- Performed Manual Testing in CSD application.
- Analyzed Use Cases, Requirements and Technical Specifications.
- Designed and executed test cases, test scripts in Rational Quality Manager.
- Made excel reports to see if all the requirements are covered.
- Logging and reporting defects using Rational Clear Quest.
- Worked with the developers (onsite and offshore) to fix the defects.
- Worked with the BA’s when there is a change in the functionality of the application.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Security Testing and Regression Testing of the Customer Service Desktop Application.
- Designed and executed test cases for Integration testing.
- Used SharePoint to update test scripts, execution tracker and to share other documents.
- Conducted testers and tech team meetings to discuss the status of the defect and the problems involved in it.
- Reproduced the defects and logged defects in Clear Quest.
- Performed Adhoc testing in various modules of the application.
- Participated in weekly meetings and walkthroughs.
Environment: Rational Quality Manager, Clear Quest, Pega PRPC, PowerBuilder, Oracle, MS Office and Windows