- Around 5+ years of experience in Designing, developing hybrid cloud with strong innovative and technical Background working as AWS/DevOps engineer.
- Experienced in designing, deploying and maintaining various multitude applications utilizing almost all AWS services stack including Elastic Cloud Compute EC2, S3, EBS, EFS, Elastic Bean Stalk, Route 53, VPC, Cloud Front, Dynamo DB, Red Shift, RDS, Key Management Service (KMS), Identity & Access Management (IAM), Elastic Container Service (ECS), Elastic Load balancing, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS focusing on high availability, fault - tolerance and auto scaling.
- Responsible for managing Amazon instances by taking AMIs and performing administration and monitoring of Amazon instances using Amazon Cloud Watch.
- Managed AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT and Chefand experienced in automating CI and CD pipeline with AWS Code Pipeline, Jenkins and AWS Code Deploy..
- Experienced in using cloud migration tools like Snowball, direct connect for migrating data from on-premises data centers to AWS Cloud.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration from pulling up the code from version control tools like GIT, SVN, CVS, IBM Clear Case and building Artifacts using build tools like Ant, Maven and Gradle. And deploying them into artifact repositories like Nexus and Maven.
- Worked in an agile development team to deliver an end to end continuous integration/continuous delivery product in an open source environment using tools like Puppet, Chef Open shift & Jenkins. Experienced in writing Chef Cookbooks and recipes in Ruby.Worked on Capistrano deployment framework to deploy applications into Dev, QA, Production servers.
- Managed all the bugs and changes into a production environment using the Jira tracking tool
- Designed Puppet Modules to manage configurations and automate installation process and developed automation scripting in Python using Puppet to deploy and manage Java applications across Linux servers.
- Familiar with designing and deploying container-based production clusters using Docker.
- Experienced with Docker container service. Creating Docker files, Docker Images & Containers
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries, installation and configuring Kubernetes and clustering them.
- Implemented Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage Docker containers with multiple names spaced versions.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins, Docker for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployment.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile, Waterfall Methodologies
- Experienced in troubleshooting and automated deployment to web end application servers like WebLogic, and Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in administering, deploying and managing and monitoring and troubleshooting almost all flavors of Linux like UBUNTU and CentOS and Red Hat servers.
- Develop core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Experienced in installing and maintaining different application and web servers like Web Sphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat, Ngnix, WebLogic and JBoss.
- Integrating the code quality analysis tools like Junit, PMD, Sonar and monitoring tools like Nagios, Cloud watch and splunk.
DevOps Tools: Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, Maven, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker Open shift, Gradle, Splunk, and OPS Work.
Cloud Environment: Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2, Simple Storage Service (S3), RDS, VPC, Cloud Front, Cloud Trail, SES, Cloud Watch, Route53, Elastic Bean Stalk, Elastic Load Balancer
Operating Systems: Linux - Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Debi, Ubuntu, CentOS, Unix
Languages/Scripts: Bash Shell, Perl, Python Scripts, Cobol, C, C++, Visual Basic, Java, J2EE
Databases: MySQL (phpMyAdmin), PostgreSQL (phpPgAdmin)
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN, Make file, Hudson, Jenkins, BA
Mail Servers: Postfix, PostgreSQL (Virtual mail box)
Web Servers: Apache2/Tomcat, JBoss, IBM-Web Sphere, WebSphere, JBoss
Virtual Server: VMware ESX 3.5.0 Server, VMware Infrastructure Client 2.5 &Xen 3.2
Version Control Tools: Subversion (SVN), Clear case, GIT, GIT Hub, Perforce, Code Commit
Other Tools: JIRA Project Management Tool, Eclipse, CUPS, DNS(BIND), DHCP, Samba, Firewall (Squid, IPTables), FTP, NFS, NIS
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Configured a virtual data center in the Amazon Web Services cloud to support Enterprise data warehouse hosting including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Table, Elastic Load Balancer.
- Docker support CI/CD implementation, Open Shift, Kubernetes, GIT and Ansible.
- Red Hat Open Shift deployment and Administration, knowledge of application onboarding to Open Shift
- Install / upgrade Open Shift origin clusters.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2, Auto scaling and VPC to build secure, highly Scalable, high available and flexible systems that can handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Created AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT instances to ensure successful deployment of web applications and data base templates.
- Created Python scripts to totally automate AWS Services which includes ELB, Cloud front distribution, database, EC2 and database security, S3 bucket and application configuration, this script creates stacks, single servers or join web servers to stacks.
- Utilize AWS CLI to automate backups of ephemeral data-stores to S3 buckets, EBS and create nightly AMI’s for mission critical production servers as backups.
- Responsible for documenting the Future State Architecture of application and getting them approved from ARB (Architecture review Board).
- Involved in Architect, Build and maintain Highly Available secure multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure utilizing Chef with AWS Cloud Formation and the Jenkins& Hudson for continuous integration. Responsible for CI environments (Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar)
- Worked with Go language to build simple reliable and efficient software programs.
- Architecting high available, auto scalable platforms in AWS cloud on windows & Linux, Designing database high availability solutions on MS SQL & My SQL multi AZ RDS.
- Responsible for creating AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) groups and Users for improved login authentication and providing security Group in both Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Experienced in Branching, labeling and Analyzing and resolving conflicts related to merging of source code in GIT and implemented a continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline using Docker, Jenkins and GIT. And also used Jenkins pipeline plugin to analyze the Maven dependencies and the SCM changes.
- Worked on Inbound and Outbound services with automation CHEF. Deployed multiple resources simultaneously, using Cloud Formation templates in AWS.
- Setting up the build and deployment automation for Terraform scripts using Jenkins and Used HCL scripts for writing Terraform Scripts.
- Focused on containerization and immutable infrastructure, Docker has been core to this experience, along with Mesos, Marathon and Kubernetes.
- Automated deployment activities in middleware environment which includes portal applications running on Java using Puppet Master and Agent Nodes, Puppet manifests to automate the installations and deployment tasks in service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experienced in Troubleshooting. Splunk search, quotas, monitor Inputs, WMI Issues, Splunk crash logs and Alert scripts.
- Involved in using Terraform migrate legacy and monolithic systems to Amazon Web Services.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the wrapper to manage the configuration of AWS nodes and test playbooks on AWS instance using Python. Ran Ansible scripts to provision Dev Servers.
- Utilized Jira for Bug Tracking, Nagios & Graphite for System monitoring, Cloud Watch and Cloud Trial for monitoring the cloud environment.
Environment: AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, Cloud Trail and Route 53), VDI, Linux, Ansible, Git version Control, VPC, AWS EC2, S3, Route53, EBS, IAM, ELB, Cloud watch, Cloud Trial, Cloud Formation, AWS CLI, AWS Auto Scaling, Maven, Jira, Nagios, Subversion, Jenkins, Ansible, Mesos, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Ruby.
Confidential, Henrico, VA
- Involved in deploying the content cloud platform on Amazon AWS using EC2, S3, and EBS.
- Utilization of the resources Docker, Open Shift, Kubernetes, GIT and Ansible.
- Setting up Live Environment on IIS/Apache Web Servers with various AWS Services EC2, VPC, LB, S3, RDS and Route53 including Reverse Proxy, Load Balancing, Monitoring, Backup and Migration tasks.
- Proficient in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation AWS Configuration, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, IAM, S3, and R53.
- Set-up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Wrote Jenkins enterprise pipeline scripts to automate and deploy Certificate management.
- Developed Gradle and maven build scripts.
- Pruned Artifactory repository on weekly basis.
- Experienced in Amazon Cloud (EC2) Hosting and AWS Administration including S3 and IAM Services.
- Created and design the AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, NAT subnets, for deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Extensive knowledge on Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Used Docker as a new level of simplicity for defining and creating applications or services by encapsulating them in containers.
- Extensive knowledge in File & Print Server, IIS, FTP, Terminal Server.
- Responsible for configuring networking concepts like NIS, NFS, SAMBA, LDAP, SSH, FTP, SFTP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, troubleshooting network problems such as TCP/IP, supporting users in solving their problems.
- Create, build Ansible playbooks including automation scripts with Python and Bash.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services.
- Created Cloud formation stacks to easily provision resources in the AWS cloud.
- Create and maintain custom IAM policies for the groups to allow access to specific portions of the AWS resources.
- Worked with various AWS EC2, S3, Cloud Front, VPC, IAM, SQS, Lambda, Kinesis and Route53 CLI tools.
- Worked on migration project of moving current applications in traditional datacenter to AWS by using AWS services.
- Maintained the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, SES and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Launched AmazonEC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services (Linux/ Ubuntu) and configured the launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Monitored system issues/updates for all assigned applications throughout the entire SDLC verified requirements were accurate, functional and implemented successfully within the timelines specified.
Environment: GIT, Ansible, Jenkins, Tomcat, Apache, Python, JIRA, Maven, Nexus, Puppet, Redhat Linux, Ubuntu, CentOS, Linux, JAVA, AWS EC2, AWS SQS, AWS S3, AWS Cloud Formation Templates, AWS RDS, AWS Cloud Watch.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of less complex network management software: researching, analyzing and implementing software patches or any hardware changes to fix any network deficiencies.
- Maintained and monitored all of company's servers' operating system and application patch level, disk space and memory usage, user activities on day-to-day basis.
- Installations of HP Open view, monitoring tool, in more than 300 servers. Attended calls related to customer queries and complaints, offered solutions to them.
- Worked with DBA team for database performance issues, network related issue on Linux / Unix Servers and with vendors for hardware related issues.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Red Hat Linux servers and support for Servers.
- Installation, maintenance and regular upgrades of Red Hat Linux Servers using kickstart based network installation.
- Disk Storage Management in AIX - Logical and Physical Volume management, configuring disks, working with volume groups, logical volumes, and physical volumes.
- Provided 24x7 System Administration support for Red Hat Linux 3.x, 4.xservers and resolved trouble tickets on shift rotation basis.
- Provide the support of building the server, patching, user administration tasks, deployment, software installation, performance tuning and troubleshooting and KVM.
- Monitoring system performance, tune-up kernel parameter, adding /removing /administering hosts, users, disks on DNS / NIS domain,
- Configuration of Hardware and Software RAID on Digital & Sun Servers
- Implemented NFS, DNS and NIS under SUN.
- Wrote bash shell scripts for getting information about various Linux servers
- Installed and Configured Send mail Utility on Sun UNIX Servers.
- Troubleshooting Backup and Restore Problems Creation of LVMs on SAN using Linux utilities
Environment: Linux (RHEL), Solaris, VMware, Bash, Perl, WebSphere, Web Apache, DHCP, FTP, Active Directory, ANT, Maven, NFS Server, HP Open View, UNIX.