- 7 years of experience in Software Industry
- Experienced team player & self - worker
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Software Testing Life Cycle Automation Testing Defect management Project Planning Team Management Training & Development
Confidential, Irvine, California
- Automating test scripts using Selenium Web driver (using Java)& IDE
- Performing ERP integration testing with payment gateways like cyber source and Moneris.
- Worked in Salesforce implementation along with Aptos - OMS implementation.
- Akami testing of the sites
- Test case execution using Zephyr in JIRA
- OMS verification using SQL database
- Webservices testing through API calls.
- 3rd party integration testing like Ecom manager, Retail admin, Epicor, System21, payment gateways etc
- Complete E2E testing of sites
- Google analytics analysis
- Google tag manager data validations across sites
- NetSuite PMO bundle handling for Defect tracking
- JIRA for business requirement and defect tracking.
- Site performance monitoring using SOASTA tool
- Managing Business and IT requirements - Managing Triage and planning meetings.
- Coordinating UAT Testing with product team
- Daily coordination with offshore team
- Extensively experience in writing and executing Test Cases in Test link & JIRA
- Checking Server Error logs and reporting critical issues based on logs monitoring
- Site release handling with critical CR testing.
- Testing mobile app using Device Anywhere & web emulator.
- EDI Testing
- Requirement gathering and discussion with product management team
- Test automation using Selenium Web driver using Java
- Team management and conducting SCRUM Meeting & conducting interviews.
- Testing backend database using SQL and NoSql queries.
- API Testing using Python scripts, SOAP Testing.
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle.
- Expert of JIRA and QC tools
- Site deployment using unix framework.
- Site performance monitoring using Fog light Monitoring Tool.
- Taking complete ownership of projects.