To obtain a position as Software Automation Developer with an organization that will utilize my technical strengths and previous experience with Software Systems Verification and Validation.
Programming: Java, VBA, VB
Database: MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access
Technical packages: CA DevTest, Appium, SeeTest, Appium, Selenium, JIRA, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Bitbucket, Confluence, Visio
- Created and updated automated test scripts for android based tablet application using Java.
- Preformed code reviews and code debugging.
- Authored Test cases and Test suites utilizing DevTest to automate services verification
- Created Jenkins jobs to run automated test cases for Android based tablet applications
- Co - ordinated with product owners, and business analysts to gather verification requirements
- Executed and converted manual testing methods into automated test procedures
- Used bit bucket and tortoise Git for code version control
- Co-led team by administering AGILE ceremonies, grooming sessions, and sprint planning on test automation projects.
- Mentored new team members, and aided management in onboarding tasks
- Supported management in determining team workload and estimating project completion dates.
- Utilized Atlassian Tool Suite by creating documents on confluence, creating stories, issue and logging bugs in JIRA.
- Documented verification steps, configuration steps for development toolset, and business requirements to aid other team members.
- Effectively interacted with different business groups to gather requirements for various processes automation needs.
- Created new automations as well as made changes to already existing process automation applications utilizing VBA.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with customer on different projects.
- Performed bug fixing for various automations.
- Followed agile methodology for projects development.
- Created a comprehensive training document for new hires within the team.
- Performed development tasks and implemented change requests on different processes making applications for information sharing, reporting, calculating performance and productivity utilizing VBA and VB.Net.
- Wrote SQL Queries for database migration from MS Access to MS SQL Server.
- Designed and responsible for implementing application enhancements, investigating and correcting defects, and providing end-user technical support.
- Developed Test Plans and Test Scripts for Internet Banking Application.
- Developed manual and some automated tests cases and was responsible for executing them as well.
- Utilized QA tools, techniques and bug tracking systems to perform verification and validation related tasks.
- Designed, configured and built test environments that emulated client site environments.
- Diagnosed, investigated, reported, tracked and resolved the inconsistencies when encountered, during the QA verification activities.
- Reviewed program logs and reports to identify program processing errors and provided strategy to ensure improvements.
- Conducted training and ensured product knowledge transfer among members of the team.
- Reviewed product requirements.
- Supervised specification and documentation details during requirement gathering phase.
- Coordinated with product managers, developers, and customer support staff to deliver high-quality and enterprise-class releases on scheduled timelines.