- Over 6 yrs of experience with expertise in Manual/Automated Testing of Web based and Client/Server applications.
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Bug life cycle.
- Good experience in creating automation framework along with developing, executing and maintaining automation testing script with Selenium WebDriver.
- Good experience on Selenium Automation using WebDriver and Server. Heavy programming using Java, Junit, TestNG.
- Experience in using Maven and POM to help manage project's build, report and documentation across the network .
- Good exposure to Jenkins Sever for automatic test executions and scheduled builds to provide CI (Continuous Integration) . Using Jenkins published results and sent email notifications to all the team members.
- Good experience in Selenium Test environment setup expert using the entire open Source tools.
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing, Unit Testing, System, Integration, Smoke, Functional, Back - end, GUI Testing, Regression and Performance testing.
- Excellent knowledge on different testing frame works like Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Hybrid frame works.
- Extensive experience in reviewing and analyzing Business Requirements and creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Estimation& Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Professional expertise in Smoke Testing, Backed end Testing, Black-Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, Positive/ Negative Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Software Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, Cross Browser/ Cross Platform Testing, UI Validation, Webservices, Boundary Value Testing.
- Experience in providing the efficient locators like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture which include SOAP Web Service and RestFul Web Service Testing.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using HP ALM, Quality Center, and JIRA .
- Experience in client meetings to study and analyze the requirements for the new functionalities and changes, & coordinating with the team members.
- Good analytical, presentation and communication skills and Experience in handling multiple projects at the same time within deadlines.
Languages: Java, XML
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID
Test Frameworks: Junit, TestNG
Web Services: SOAP UI, RestFul, PostMan
Test Management Tools: Jira, Quality Center, HP ALM
Build/CI/BDD Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, Confidential
Tools: MS Office (Excel, Word, Power point)
Project Methodologies: Agile-Scrum
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows variants, UNIX
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
Selenium Test Engineer
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Developed custom libraries for automation using JAVA and Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Selenium Automation framework - Created a hybrid framework (Keyword and Data driven) on Selenium using TestNG.
- Automated the Test cases using Selenium for Regression testing and TestNG for grouping the tests.
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM).
- Created XML based test suit and integrated with Jenkins Server to execute automation scripts on a regular basis by scheduling Jenkins jobs in different test environments with different test configurations.
- Use GitHub as a version control managements for the automation scripts and update repository.
- Designed and developed Page Objects using Page Object Design Pattern and Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed functional testing, integration testing, and validation testing on various applications with manual testing process.
- Developed a Test Plan and Test Cases based on system requirements and Software performance standards.
- Conducted manual testing to check the Functionality, Security and Regression during various phases of the development of the application.
- Identified correct GUI elements using various Selenium Locators like ID, Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text, XPath, CSS, and DOM in creating automation scripts.
- Performed functional testing of SOAP and RESTFULL Web Services using Postman Tool.
- Created automation scripts in Postman using Groovy Script for web services testing.
- Developed automation test cases, executed these test scripts from test lab and logged defects in HP ALM.
- Conducted System Testing and User Acceptance Testing for every client and Conducted Backend testing writing extensive SQL queries.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
Tools: & Technologies: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Postman, XML, XPath, Eclipse, GitHub, Restful, HP ALM, SQL, Agile and Windows.
Test QA Engineer
- Prepared Test Plan, test Cases, Test scripts and Test Metrics for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements, portal redesigned and test specs.
- Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver for regression and performance testing of the various releases of the application.
- Used TestNG Framework performed unit testing. Used Eclipse IDE executed and tested various functional modules in Java code using assertion.
- Prepare TestNG XML, build XML to work for automation scripts and run them in remote systems.
- Created Maven project and module structure for automation suite. Configured and Maintained dependencies required for the module in Maven Configuration file.
- Performed continues the integration of the test cases periodically using Jenkins and configured it to email reports during a build failure.
- Performed various types of testing, such as Functionality, Regression, GUI Interface, Integration System, User acceptance and, end-to-end testing.
- Performed Manual Testing for usability testing. Engaged in Manual Testing of functionalities in Construction Pricing web based application.
- Developed System Test Cases and procedures to test various application points.
- Involved in Look and Feel testing of the application windows using the deliverables.
- Testing a complex Web based application with backend validation in mainframes and using Postman.
- Performed the testing of Restful web services for mobile apps for the using Postman.
- Executed Test Cases recorded in Quality Center manually to test the application for its functionality, system integration and verify the Exit Criteria.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database and Used SQL queries for retrieving data from database for executing user specific test cases.
- Involved in testing the application utilizing the AGILE (Scrum) methodology.
- Coordinated with upper management daily regarding status on the execution of Test Cases (How many Test Cases failed/pass, status of the site).
Tools: & Technologies: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, XML, XPath, Postman, Quality Center, SQL, Agile and Windows.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Interacted with Functional and Technical Leads/Developers for understanding the requirements.
- Created all Test Plans, Test Cases and Manual and Automated Scripts to create greater coverage for all initiatives assigned.
- Reviewed test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure consistency with strategic direction, goals and objectives of QA resources working on the project with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Involved in designing and developing automated functional Test suite using Selenium IDE and WebDriver.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Involved in running Test scripts on different browsers using the Selenium WebDriver.
- Status Reporting for Test Design Phase, Test Execution, and Test Closure.
- Performed functional tests using Selenium WebDriver with data driven framework and documented final results in a database.
- Used Selenium WebDriver used to test search results of Meta search engine.
- Created and executed database queries (SQL) to validate database data integrity.
- Performed data accuracy, data validation and data integrity testing by querying the database using SQL queries to check the data table on server.
- Involved in defect management - Track all the defects raised, conduct defect meetings to update the status of all the defects on periodical basis, publish a consolidated list on weekly basis.
- Worked with the team lead to coordinate the test case turnover process proceeding each cycle and selectively executed the test cases to verify that they are kept current.
- Involved in QA team meetings and gave updates to the QA lead/Project Manager on a weekly basis.
Tools: & Technologies: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Manual Testing, HP Quality Center, SQL, Agile and Windows.
- Analyzed the SRS (System Requirement Specifications) and developed Test Suites to cover the overall quality assurance testing.
- Analysis of Business and Requirement Specification and formulation of Test Plans and Test Cases in Quality Center for the Functional, Integration, end-to-end, Usability and smoke testing.
- Performed the Manual Testing of the application before switching over to the automation phase.
- Suggested improvements in test process by gathering and analyzing data.
- Reviewed and analyzed Detail Designed Specification and Technical Specification documents.
- Performed Functional, Integration, System, GUI, Cross Browser compatibility, Ad- Hoc Testing.
- Prepared Test Cases with the complete description of requirements, uploaded test cases and report results into Quality Center.
- Managed defect reporting and tracking using Quality Center.
- Created, managed and executed Test Cases using Quality Center.
- Performed Manual Testing to check flow of the application.
- Created Test Execution Matrices during the test cycle.
- Managed weekly management status reports and coordinated meetings between test team and development team to review defects.
Tools: & Technologies: Manual Testing, Quality Center, HTML, Java Script, Oracle, UNIX.