- Expertise in testing web - based and mobile applications, writing complex SQL queries, test cases, UI / Functional / Regression / Database / and web services.
- Exposure in Agile / Scrum, Waterfall, and Spiral methodologies and knowledge of OOPS and RDBMS concepts, including business process analysis and improvement.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and excel working with all tiers of end users. Uncover business scenarios with reputation for identifying issues others cannot.
- Expert in coordinating multiple projects and collaborating with various project leads, developers, business analysts, support team, and users in given time constraint.
Programming Languages: SQL, HTML, AEM 6.3 Operating Systems Windows, UNIX
Database and Related Tools: Oracle 10g/9i, JIRA, SalesForce, AEM Target, AEM 6.4, Kendo, .net, Java, MS Access, Oracle Forms and Reports 6i, PL/SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, PVCS, TOAD, BrowserStack, Test
Sr. Quality Assurance and Web Analyst
- Managed team of QA testers off-shore based on project requirements.
- Took ownership and responsibility for test execution within given timelines and quality guidelines, ensuring code was designed and built to meet business needs and operational requirements.
- Worked in through and through agile environment, participated in Scrum and working/grooming meetings.
- Based on requirements, designed and executed quality Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases to verify Reliability, Accuracy and Compatibility of application. Performed cross browser and OS based testing.
- Consulted with the customer service representatives to take their opinion on customer satisfaction with respect to their expectations and quality of deliverables.
- Established traceability matrix to make sure that requirements are matched with test cases and all the functionalities are covered.
- Managed, coordinated and tested various critical projects in various releases simultaneously across the QA organization both On Shore and Off Shore completely using Agile methodologies utilizing JIRA extensively.
- Participated and facilitated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), coordinated and supported the end users.
- Developed, iterate and own all testing-related documentation, including test cases, scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associate risk for complex on-demand functionality across all mobile applications and their back-end counterparts. Responsible for overseeing documentation of help files.
- Implemented an AB testing optimization program with Adobe Target that improved the traffic by 40%.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst / Business Analyst
- Led test project for MolPower.com, complex interactive website for container tracking, booking, and invoicing functionality that incorporated multiple front and back end databases and web technologies, ensuring compliance with Chrome, Edge, IE and Firefox.
- Involved in requirement gathering, review, analysis, and refining requirements from SMEs, communicating with developers to cover all business scenarios.
- Performed gap analysis to compare all elements of existing "as is" with desired "to be" processes and re-engineered user interface of application if required.
- Created comprehensive test strategies and plans based on requirements and specifications with consideration of database impacts, risk assessment, functional scenarios, regression testing, integration testing, negative testing, error / bug retests, and usability.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve needed test data and verify test results, and prepared test environments. Wrote Macros in Excel, validating test results and documenting results at each step.
- Initiated QA life cycle standardization project, implementing more efficient, faster, and standardized process.
- Contributed in preparation of defect classification standards and reporting procedure and developed matrices for reporting purposes, improving delivery of data and project status to development team and upper management needed for making business decisions.
- Involved in development of in-house tool called Matrix (similar to Quality Centre), defining releases requirements, planning and executing tests, tracking defects, alerting on changes, and analyzing results. Introduced centralized defect tracking check list that was used to report all defects / issues found.
- Performed thorough business analysis of NJ Commerce Brownfield project for tracking application online.
- Covered all business scenarios as both internal and external user, delivering well-functioning website.
- Wrote test plan and tested screens and stored programs as per specifications.
- Derived stored procedures, functions, and triggers in PL/SQL as per user requirements.