- 8 years of experience in testing and delivering quality software applications.
- Expertise in manual and automated testing including integration, regression, functional, performance and UAT testing.
- Excellent experience in root cause analysis and identify defects.
- Excellent knowledge of databases and experience in SQL for data validation and test execution.
- Experience in mobile application testing.
- Expertise in End to End Testing flow across multiple applications.
- Expertise leading projects independently, mentoring junior testers, providing test scope, preparing test data, test cases and time frame estimation.
- Possess good exposure to Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process/set ups (CI/CD)
- Working knowledge of API testing tools like Postman.
- Experience in web services project using SOAPUI.
- Expertise with SCRUM, Agile methodologies and Waterfall methodology.
- Experience in writing automation test scripts using Selenium and Cactus.
- Coordinate with developers after identifying defects and doing root cause analysis of the issues identified.
- Proficient in the complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proficiency in QC, Jira, TFS defect tracking and reporting tools.
- Great team player with excellent analytical, problem solving, multitasking skills.
- Experience in working with onshore and offshore teams.
- Willingness to learn and take on new technologies.
Testing Tools: Selenium 2.0, SOAPUI, TFS
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, Jira, ALM, TFS, Rally Dev
Scripting: Java, C#
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Programming Lang: Java, JSP, Servlet, XML, HTML
Database: Oracle, TOAD, DB 2, SQL Developer
Editors: Eclipse, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Visual Studio
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
QA Test Lead
- Handled responsibility of developing appropriate testing strategies, defining and executing test plans scripts, documenting testing results, and ensuring the resolution of defects.
- Planned and oversaw the full lifecycle testing of the Enterprise Production Suite.
- Interacted with Support, Development and Product Management on a regular basis to find solutions to problems.
- Mentoring and training of new team members.
- Developing and executing automation test scripts using cactus framework (Selenium based) for smoke, regression test scripts in visual studio.
- Working on multiple SAP and Java Projects.
- Executing interface projects and performing end - to-end testing.
- Leading test projects independently and working in cross team projects simultaneously.
- Coordinating with other stakeholders in a timely manner to complete QA tasks on time.
- Logging defects keep track of defects and provided an update on testing progress to the QA manager in a timely manner.
Environment: Cactus (Selenium based) Framework for Automation, Java, TFS, HP ALM, SAP, XML, SQL, SOAPUI, Windows, UNIX, Agile, waterfall Test Methodology, CI/CD and TDD.
Confidential, Atlanta GA
Software Quality Analyst
- Executed smoke, feature, load, regression test scripts related to the RPOS and Credit Builds catering the needs of the customer. Perform testing both UI and back end server application.
- Setup required H/W for test environments including Windows PC, Point-of-Sale terminals, printers, fuel pumps/controllers, pin pads, networking (LAN, WAN, connections to payment networks)
- Install RPOS, RCM and Credit Packages on the Hardware.
- Executing end-to-end testing for each module, components, and subsystems of the application.
- Coordinate with team members offshore and onshore to keep track of defects and provided an update on testing progress to the team lead.
- Review requirements participate in the test installation cycle & provide estimates on work plans for assigned projects.
- Testing of multiple credit systems with POS.
- Write and execute automation test cases developed in python.
Environment: Python for Automation, TFS, Java, XML, SQL, SOAPUI, Windows, Agile and waterfall Test Methodology, UNIX, Microsoft Office, Networking (LAN, WAN)
Confidential, Atlanta GA
- Involved in to QA process from requirements gathering to testing the product.
- Agile working environment working with product owners, scrum master and system architects to formulate and address strategic and tactical testing initiatives.
- Used Selenium IDE for web testing
- Executing Selenium Test cases and reporting defects.
- Implementing effective QA methodology for the project
- Reviewed and analyze functional specifications
- Participated in use case review meetings and helped business analyst in creating use cases
- Developed and documented comprehensive test plans and test cases based on the use cases
- Performed Back end Testing for SQL server by writing and executing SQL queries.
- Hosting Test case review meetings with business analysts and QA Team.
- Responsible for tracking defects using Rally Agile environment and follow up with development teams.
Environment: Selenium, Rally Agile Environment, MS Office Tools, Windows XP, UNIX, SOAP UI, HTML, XML, Java, SQL Developer