Project Management: Business/Systems Requirements Analysis, Connectivity Testing, Configuration, and Remediation, Team Supervision & Training, Technical Records & Document Management
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, GATE, SLATE, CTS
Operating Systems: Windows, IOS, Android
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Lead Modem Test Engineer/SQA Analyst
- Test Lead for testing the OEM's Android and Windows based CDMA, WCDMA and LTE NDA devices.
- Gather and analyze the requirements from clients and prepare Test Plans.
- Download any related software versions, flash the devices, record the logs, perform first level log analysis, upload log files into the PLM issue list, submit the report at the end of the test.
- Perform regression testing and drive testing to evaluate the user interface software quality, standard performance, functionality conformance, and adaptions to insure the interoperability of the system products.
- Responsible for capturing defects for failed test cases and assigning the defects to the appropriate developers in the PLM (Project Level Management) Issue register, then monitor repeatability and verified reported device defects using the PLM and generate the test status reports from PLM and other reports.
- Communicate and interface with off - shore R&D, QA, and Project Management teams about various aspects of software and hardware performance by facilitating details of the product’s life cycle to ensure that the project meets requisite deadlines.
- Facilitate Review Meetings with the Team and proposed Suggestion Documents to improve application quality.
- Test and verify call connectivity and device performance under different voice and data network coverage that include: under 2G, 3G, LTE, VoLTE, CDMA, UMTS, GSM throughput. Then conduct Voice Quality Testing, compare throughput performance values, and identify/remediate any major call-related problems (dropped calls, interference, handover failure, RF performance, hardware problems etc.) and all other technical related issues.
- Collaborative involvement in joint testing with engineers.
- Perform Power Monitor tests, Regression & Sanity tests, Throughput tests, Validation test cases, SVLTE Application and Video call tests, FTP Test, Roaming Test, IPV4 test cases, IPV6 test cases, and tests between 1X/3G/4G/LTE.
- Utilized a multitude of Automation tools including: GATE, SLATE, and CTS for Sanity and full test cases for Lab Entry and Stability Tests.
- Analyze and track data of rejected devices from internal customers then propose improvement solutions.
- Track internal and external refurbished devices for failure rates, locate root causes, and implement corrective actions.
- Facilitated conference meetings with customers and reported information for failure devices.