Dynamic, high spirited, goal oriented professional with hands on experience in creating and setting up Automation frameworks, Manual Testing, and Performance Testing and maintaining high quality standards to be competent in this fast - paced Agile environment.In depth understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions in time.
SOFTWARE / TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY:
Testing Tools: cypress, QTP, Selenium, PostMan, REST, Soup UI
Performance Tool: Jmeter
Test Management: HP ALM, Test Link, Confluence
Bug tracking tools: Jira, Quality Center 10.0
Languages: HTML, JAVA, PHP
Database: MS SQL, Postgres
Platforms: Unix/Linux, Windows 7, XP, windows 8, windows 2000/2002, Windows 10
Business Applications: MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Putty, tortoise SVN
Mobile Test OS: Android OS, IOS
Automation Frameworks Jenkins/Bitbucket/GIT Issue Identification & Documentation Test Cases, Plans & Scripts Acceptance/Sanity Testing QA and QC standards Functional Requirements Integration/Regression SaaS Applications Test Strategies Technical Specification Analysis Load/Stress, Performance Testing Defect/ Bug Tracking & Reporting Agile methodology/Scrum Test Metric SDLC/STLC practices Webservice Testing
Confidential, ATLANTA, GA
System Test Engineer/Automation Lead
- Ten plus years of experience in analysis, design and execution of automated and manual testing procedures for web based, mobile apps and client server applications in windows, UNIX, and in LINUX environment.
- Demonstrated hands-on expertise in designing, implementing and executing automation scripts.
- Overhauled QA organization, and drove strategic, multi-year initiatives to promote load testing and cloud utilization. Also created automation initiative to reduce deployment time and increase testing coverage.
- Expertise in setting up tools based on organization needs and budgets, which includes Test Management tools and Automation tools (Free source and framework tools) and continuous Integration developments and set ups.
- Expertise in recruiting the team including Automation candidates and Manual testers and introduced quality vendors tie up for Regression model business for Mobile apps.
- Innovated QA dashboard with real time assessments for product managers to view on-going product quality leading up to product approval and deployment.
- Constructed Automation frameworks, Architecture & Design based on the complexity of the apps.
- Expertise in Cross Browser testing, Mobile testing, iPad, Note etc. (MAC, Win, Android & IOS platforms).
- Strong domain knowledge in IT, Telecom, Health Care, Banking and Financial Services.
- Strong knowledge and implementation of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Extensive knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, Bug Life Cycle, Testing methodology, design, development, implementation of QA processes and procedures, test plans, test cases, test result analysis, verification, validation and reporting.
- Experience in Black Box, White Box, Unit, Integration, System, Functional, GUI, Performance, Load, Stress, Recovery, Security, Exploratory and UAT testing.
- Experience with testing products with the following technology stacks: Ruby, Java, .NET, SQL, XML, web services, Mainframe’s.
- Experience with end-to-end software lifecycle, including agile/Scrum.
- Strong experience with test automation tools and technologies: Selenium, CYPRESS, SOAPUI, Jenkins
- Good understanding of web technologies, web APIs and platform architectures
- Experience with continues integration and testing; experience building automation pipelines using Jenkins.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Confidential, ATLANTA, GA
SDET/ Sr. Systems Test Engineer/ QA Lead
- Design and implement and execute a comprehensive automation testing strategy.
- Work with product owners, architects, and developers to collect requirements and understanding needed for testing.
- Work with project manager to estimate and track test activities.
- Create comprehensive test plan and test cases/scenarios.
- Automate reusable test plans and manage the repository of test suites/data for new functionality and regression testing.
- Setup and maintain test environments and data.
- Create e2e tests using cypress for Web-UI feature functionality.
- Achieved integrating Selenium WebDriver with Cypress for parallel runs.