- Proven Quality Assurance Tester. Experienced, thorough and well organized with a successful track record in documentation, compliance, quality assurance, software testing methodology in Agile and Waterfall, and customer service in the IT Industry.
- Netmeeting, MS Live Meeting, Office Communicator Desktop Sharing / Control Remote, Cisco IP Communicator, SharePoint, WebEx, LiveMeeting, Pricing
- Ticketing, TPF Connectivity, ATPCO, PC hardware, software upgrades, Novell NetWare 4.11, VPN, TCP/IP, ALM, QTP, QAComplete, UFT, ClearQuest, JMETER
- FitNesse, SOAPUI, PYTHON, Versionone, Rally, AS JIRA, Kronos, Primavera, Merant Tracker, eXPlain Project Management Tool, Native Confidential, PSS, TPF
- SDS, SNTE, Confidential Red, Spanish, ATB, EDIFACT, XML, Sprint Planning, Agile, Scrum, Release Management and Waterfall Methodology.
Senior QA/ Release Management
- Create test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts based on functional requirements and production issues.
- Attend daily stand up, 2 week iteration sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Perform functional and regression testing on loan origination systems Datatrac and Openclose for retail, correspondent, and wholesale mortgage loans in a .NET environment using waterfall/agile process with JIRA tool, SharePoint,TestComplete, QAComplete..
- Host and conduct release management meetings with development team, business analysts, project managers, and vendors for scheduled, expedited, and emergencies builds on a weekly basis.
Confidential, Southlake, Texas
Senior QA Connectivity
- Tested Airline applications developed in JAVA/C++ in a ZTPF and UNIX platform environment thru Agile Scrum methodology process.
- Created; executed, and automated manual test cases thru Fitnesse, JMETER, ALM HP, UFT, and SOAPUI.
- Analyzed test results to ensure existing functionality and recommended corrective action.
- Interacted with senior internal/external personnel and customers in reporting, problem solving, and escalating issues thru JIRA.
- Conducted daily scrum meetings, sprint planning in 14 - day iterations in Rally.
- Lead and mentor offshore QA engineers and developers in Bangalore, India.
Manual QA Tester
- Produced test plans based on functional requirements for web based online banking systems on .NET and Java Web Portal applications in a Waterfall environment.
- Constructed, executed manual test cases, and logged issues in the Mercury Quality Center/ALM.
- Validated test results to ensure existing functionality and recommended corrective action.
- Performed negative and positive testing of front end applications (Online Banking Website) and backend applications (Mainframe).
- Tested Data Migration of financial data in commercial banking systems for Chevy Chase Bank.
Confidential, Southlake, Texas
QA Tester Pricing
- Developed and executed software test plans and test scripts in Waterfall and Agile environment.
- Designed, coded and executed automated test scripts using Fitnesse.
- Maintained documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software through ClearQuest, Mercury Quality Center, and Merant Tracker.
- Recognized as a Team Champion for my work on a project which resulted in sunsetting a major legacy system. This resulted in a significant cost savings for the company.
- Recognized by the Confidential Quality Assurance team in leading the process of converting manual test cases into fully automated test cases which minimized the amount of manual labor running them, finding and correcting issues sooner.
- Fostered, designed, innovated Best Practices among team members in Agile and Software Development Life Cycle Methodology.