- Over four years of experience as a Quality Control Analyst or Software Tester.
- Over 10 years of experience as IT Help Desk Support to internal & external customers.
- QA Manual and Automated Testing experience in Agile & Waterfall Environment.
- Maintain Defects Reporting utilizing ALM AHP Quality Center, JIRA, & Clear - Quest daily.
- Excellent working experience in test planning, test execution, and test results analyses.
- Extensive hands-on experience performing testing on the Ecommerce Websites.
- Expertise in automated testing tools (Selenium, IMACROS, Katalon, & Load Runner).
- Strong background Software in Retail Sales, Financial Service, Infrastructure, and HR.
- Excellent presentation, communication, self-starter, quick learner, and team player.
- Knowledge and usage JD Edwards, and credit card transactions settlement.
- Proficient testing usage in Functional, Black Box, Negative, Regression, Acceptance, Security, Browser Compatibility, Load, System Integration, & Performance
Platforms: WIN 2K, XP, 7, 8, 98, NT, 10, Prof, SharePoint, Vista, SCO UNIX, AIX, Mocha
Web: HTML, XML, CGI, Dream Weaver, Home Site, Flash
Databases: SQL, DB2
Software: HPQC, JIRA, SNAGIT, Snipping Tool, Photo-S, Outlook, Word, XLS, PPT, Access, Remedy, Adobe, WP, Corel 8, I-Series, AS400, Lotus N, BCM Element, POS (360)
Test/Tools: Manual Testing, Automation, IMACROS, Selenium, Katalon, some Load Runner
Networking: Basic-TCP/IP configurations, Register Switches, Cisco Systems 2950, 2800, 2950, Client Bridges, Access Points, VPN, APC-Backup Batteries
Hardware: Xerox 4150, 8560, 4250, PPT, PAXAR, Monitors, And PC HP/Dell/MACRegisters 360, hub, pin pad, register, scanner, hard drives, clocks, sensors
OJT: Oracle APPS (ALLOC, RMS, RPM, SIM, REIM), Supply Chain, New Stores Set Up
- Worked as project lead and sole QA analyst on 3 major projects.
- Test system application enhancements related to release implementations, new products and/or product enhancements.
- Creates and executes test cases/scripts, including identification and tracking issues through resolution.
- Creates, execute, and maintain test scenarios, test cases, test data sets, and test scripts to be used in software testing for manual and automated testing.
- Performs automated testing using Selenium, Katalon, and IMACROS.
- Implements integration and regression tests.
- Performs regression system testing to ensure that application errors have been corrected
- Participates in small and medium group projects under the direction of an assigned
- Serves as Project Lead Tester on various projects and manage all aspects to the end
- Produces testing results reports with summary findings for project stakeholders
- Utilizes and adhere to Change Management processes, including coordination of control processes related to the Agile Test environment.
- Works with project teams to identify, triage and isolate defects and issues in all environments and retesting.
- Test applications labeled as classified application for Department of Defense
- Attends All-Hands Department, All-Hands Test Team Meetings, and Scrums as schedule
- Serves as back up tester on other project on my team to help complete the project.
- Worked as QA/BA to complete multiple assigned projects.
- Created realistic test plans, scenarios (positive and negative), cases, and scripts.
- Uploaded and executed Test Scripts, BRDs, manually & automated using ALM (HP) daily.
- Usage and knowledge of various test methodologies such as Waterfall & Agile
- Understood basic SDLC process and the QA’s role within that process.
- Performed maintenance to Windows Scripting files and Windows Server for testing.
- Analyzed and verified test results meet requirements specified by the business.
- Recorded and communicated defects effectively to stakeholders immediately.
- Partnered with business and IT to recommend defect severity and priority.
- Knowledge and usage of JD Edwards, and credit card transaction settlement.
- Identified and assist with bug fix prioritization of tests that cases that fail.
- Opened and maintained tickets for defects using the JIRA Application.
- Developed strong partnering skills with IT, Offshore, Business Analysts, and PM’s.
- Attended frequently team meetings, scrums, sprints, and other stand-ups as needed.
POS Administrator/Performance Tester
- Provided support on POS App, software, PPT’s, Credit Switch, APC’s, and Pricing.
- Participated in after- hour’s rotation for support as needed, and assigned duties.
- Performed QA Analyst duties testing register POS Application working as expected.
- Troubleshot and configured store time-clocks and provided Merchant IDS for new stores.
- Troubleshot POS deployment issues and worked with vendors to resolve Tier 3 issues.
- Ran scripts to verify POS registers versions, patches and hard drives configured.
- Assisted Programmer Analyst with testing EDI Files to determine the file formats.
- Opened and maintained tickets for defects using the JIRA Application
- Responsible for documenting solutions to problems in the Knowledge Base.
- Troubleshot, trained and resolved end-users’ hardware/software.
- Identified and repaired hardware and network connectivity issues.
- Assisted staff with installation & move of computer peripheral.
- Performed problem diagnosis of network & desktop environment.
- Maintained and resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, etc.
- Worked with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems.
- Assisted in establishing VPN access for all remote users.
- Supported in testing and deployment of new applications & systems.
Help Desk Support Agent
- Provided first call support to end-users to diagnose and resolve network issues.
- Tracked orders using BMC reporting system and provided follow up as needed
- Worked with Tier 4 vendors to resolve copying, printing and scanning issues.
- Reset passwords, printer configurations and software installation.
- Performed remote register and computer troubleshooting daily.
- Assisted Infrastructure Department with daily hardware and software preventative maintenance.