- Self - motivated individual with three years of exceptional Quality Assurance experience.
- Front end Content Management Systems testing. Backend Data Migration Testing with exposure to integrated Automation Testing.
- Successfully aiding in efforts to ensure proper functionality at launch. Proven ability to prioritize testing efforts in conjunction with business needs.
- Effectively communicating defects in a collaborative agile environment with the Development Team.
- Consistently meeting and exceeding expectations in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Proficient in designing test plans for web, mobile web, native applications, and APIs
- Rapidly accelerates in new technology adoption and test methodologies
- Delivered product functionality reports to provide business risks in releasing new software
- Proven experience in automating front and back end systems
- 3 years of experience in the Quality Assurance Field
- Experienced in various methods of testing (Frontend, Backend, Regression, Smoke Testing)
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
- SOAP UI
- API Testing
- Version One
- Browser Stack
- Selenium Webdriver
- Magic Touch CRM Tool
- Web Testing
Quality Assurance Consultant
- Utilized SQL Queries to retrieve multiple warehouse inventories
- Integration testing Multiple Warehouse for Two Newly Acquired companies
- DevOps for tracking progress, task assignments and bug creation
- DevOps test case creation feature used to expedite the regression testing process and reducing training time
- Browserstack used to simulate the customer experience across multiple platforms
- Implemented plan to consolidate teams to increase productivity
Business Analysis Consultant
- Created SQL Queries to retrieve and update tables containing sensitive dental lab information
- Provided Magic Touch CRM Tool Support to over 30 Continental and International NDX Dental Labs
- Adjusted production product scheduling to track individual employee productivity
- Tested Updated Releases of the CRM tool validating newly implemented features executed as required
- Utilized SQL Server Management Studio to execute stored procedures to validate that account balances
Quality Assurance Consultant
- Front End Web User Testing prioritizing site functionality essential for product launch
- Validated that the updated site to be launched contained new and legacy functionality providing ease of useto new and returning clients
- Created content using the SiteCore CMS and validated that the content appeared as expected from the userperspective, emulating live use
- Adobe Experience Manager CMS used as a baseline for testing functionality of the SiteCore CMS
- Tested user authorization to protect user access to sensitive data and information
- Utilized Browserstack to emulate site functionality on mobile platforms and multiple desktop Operating Systems confirming that user experiences were universal