- Five years of experience in Software testing in the areas of Web based, Client - Server (SAP) applications using Manual and Automation testing techniques
- Experience in various domains such as Insurance, Healthcare and Banking.
- Experienced in industry standard methodologies like Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) using Waterfall and Agile Model.
- Interacted with the Business Users and the client to test according to their requirements.
- Worked on various Testing types such as Integration, System, Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, User-interface (GUI), Database and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing.
- Practical experience on HP Quality Center (HP ALM- Application Life Cycle Management).
- Hands on experience in complete defect life cycle, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Experience in SQL queries and Joins to validate data, used TOAD to execute SQL queries.
- Worked on HP UFT for Automation Testing and HP Load Runner for performance testing.
- Experience working with web services using SOAP UI tool to validate XML request and response using different method.
- Experience in writing Test Plans, defining Test cases for various module screens of the application, developing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing results and reporting defects.
- Have good hands on experience in SAP environment by executing predefined testing templates.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, Analytical skills, Self-motivation, Co-ordination Skills and effective communication skills orally & written, Good Team Player Qualities
- Experience in Meta Data, data, Data Quality and Data Transformation testing as part of ETL validations
QA MANUAL TESTER
- Performs technical analysis to identify the scope for individual work items
- Develop test cases based on Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Validation of test cases with functional and technical consultant for deliverable objects.
- Writing of test cases based on BRD and input from functional consultant.
- Partner with Development Manager in collaborating between engineers and QA
- Performs all duties in accordance with established Company goals
- Participating in all aspects of product testing, including test plan development, execution and delivery of well-tested solutions with short time to release
- Independently analyzes issues, recommends software changes and writes detailed bug reports. Creates and maintains ownership of test cases and test results throughout the SDLC
- Provides the highest level of customer service to customers, whether these are current or prospective clients of the Company, vendors, staff, business partners or visitors
QA MANUAL TESTER
- Worked with Business to list down products and impacted process.
- Identified the testing scope along with business processes.
- Created approved test cases.
- Worked with SAP consultant and business to identify master data for testing.
- Created test scripts
- Executed manual testing and got these approved by the business
QA MANUAL TESTER
- Work with development team to create test plans for enhancements and fixes on applications
- Mitigate risks to Business through timely and precise execution of manual/automated test scripts under moderate supervision
- Responsible for specific testing phase (Performance / Automation)
- Produce test results/screenshots & upload to Test Director/Quality Centre
- Develop and execute formal test plans within budget and schedule constraints
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities as per BTS engagement level in the project
- Document software product defects and track it to closure