PROFESSIONAL S UMMARY:
- 5 years of professional experience in SDLC and STLC like Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Unit Testing, Deployment, Database Testing, and Regression Testing.
- As a Software Engineer, good experience in designing and developing multi - tiered web applications by using J2EE technologies such as Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring security, Hibernate, XML, AJAX, EJB, JDBC, SOAP and Restful Web Services.
- Experienced in working with open source tools Selenium (Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Eclipse, and preparation of automation test framework with Page Object model (POM) and Page factory using Core JAVA.
- Continuous Integrations and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) process using Jenkins with Maven.
- Extensive experience in core Java concepts like OOPS, Strings, Multithreading and Collections Framework, Serialization.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms using Appium and Java.
- Analyzed test data and Conducted Database or Data driven testing under certain business rules for data population in DB.
- Extensive experience in Deploying, Configuration on Application & Web Servers such as BEA WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Web server. Experience in working on Linux environment and writing UNIX shell scripts.
- Created and executed JMeter scripts for Load, Endurance, Stress and Performance Testing's.
- Design of test plan development and execution for customer facing applications.
- Strong skills in RDBMS implementation and development using Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server. Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and wrote Stored Procedures, Function, Triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction queries with development tools like Toad, SQL Developer.
- Extensive experience on version control tools like SVN, GIT (Source Tree), and Expertise in writing MAVEN scripts for automation of build and deployment of Java components.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Good working knowledge and Experience with Selenium web driver.
- Provided maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
Web/XML Technologies: HTML5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS3, JQuery.
Automation Framework: Selenium WebDriver, TESTng, JUNIT, JMeter, Rest Assured.
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL Lite, MS Access, Cassandra, JSON.
CI/CD: Maven, Jenkins.
Web Services: SOAP, REST.
Web Server: Weblogic, Jboss, Tomcat
Version Control: SVN, Github.
Defect tracking tools: JIRA, Bugzilla
Requirements analysis: Confluence, Wiki
Software: Eclipse, SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, Toad, Android Studio, Brackets, MS office tools.
WORK E XPERIENCE:
Confidential, Glendale, CA
QA Automation Engineer
- Designing and development of Hybrid automation framework using Selenium WebDriver Page object Model along with Page factory, Testng.
- Designing and development of API automation framework using Karate. Integrated Karate with Gatling for load testing. Writing API mocks using Karate Netty.
- Using Jmeter for Load testing, Integrated Selenium webdriver with Jmeter for performance testing.
- Jmeter integrated with Appdynamics, Graphana with influxdb for better visibility and reporting.s
- Performed cross-browser testing and executed test cases on multiple platforms using Selenium Grid.
- Creating and maintaining Jenkin Jobs.
- Database performance testing.
- Established and maintained test cases and test data in JIRA.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Software Engineer in Quality
- Enhanced Test cases using Java programming features and TestNG Annotations. Automated the regression suite. Wrote automated test script for Build, functionality, regression, and identify, analyze, and document defects.
- Perform test and validation of rest web service and API using Rest Assured.
- UI Automation using Java and Selenium Webdriver, Page Object Model with page factory design pattern.
- Creating and maintaining Jenkins Instances, and other internal test software tools (TaxGrid and TaxReplay).
- Prepared Traceability Matrix for user story modules in agile scrum and responsible for sprint end deliverables.
- Created Cucumber based automation scripts to validate Business Use Cases.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Maven as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Identified mobile elements using Appium Inspector, UI Automator Viewer.
- Used Appium to facilitate mobile testing by creating mobile Driver class with the required Mobile capabilities.
- Implemented simulator for mobile app testing in IOS, Android using Appium Tool.
- Utilized XML and JSON for storing data, which needs to be utilized in the Testing framework.
- Used Splunk to debug production issue.
Jr Android Programmer
- Worked with fragments, activities, intents, toast notifications, and Logcat.
- Actively involved in working with SQLite database, shared preferences and storage mechanisms for the application.
- Worked with RESTful API services, Intent services, and Android services as part of the application development.
- Involved with testing the app on various android devices using several testing strategies for maintaining app compatibility standard.
- Used Logcat and DDMS for debugging the application.
- Involved in developing the UI for the app using TextViews, Buttons, Check boxes, Alert dialogs, Actionbar and spinners for various layouts.
- Worked on wide use of application framework like content providers, content resolver, AsyncTask, AlertDialog.
- Worked on developing UI screens using XML and involved working on adding new features by working on user stories. Contributed in backend of the application that interacts with the database to form the JSON structure required for Restful JSON response.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Involved in Bug Fixing and Unit Testing with Eclipse of various modules by using test frameworks JUnit generating the Test Cases
- Involved in ORM mappings for associations, Inheritance & fetching strategy, performing CRUD operations and managing second level cache using Hibernate.
- Creating database objects like tables, triggers, collections, views etc.
- Involved in Performance Tuning the SQL queries.
- Handling business rules using Constraints. Handling business logics using functions, procedures, packages etc.
- Implementation and post production support for Register customers
- Deployed Register application in Weblogic, JBoss and Involved in re-customizing Register product to fulfill customer Change Requests. Server Maintenance: Both the Application server and the Database server.
- Created Requirement traceability matrix for new features based on client requirements