- To obtain a role in a technology oriented organization, which provides immense scope for personality development, enhances my technical skills, improves my industry knowledge and utilizes my competence to the fullest.
Languages: C, C#
Database: SQL 2000, SQL 2005
Servers: Microsoft IIS sever 2000, 2005
Scripting Languages: XML, HTML
Internet Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET
Tools: HP Quality Center, Selenium
Operating System and documentation: WINDOWS, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Methodologies: Waterfall, V - Model and Agile
Software Test Engineer
- Currently working as Test Engineer with 4.5 years of work experience (Manual Testing) with wide variety of projects with different technology and environment.
- Strong Banking Domain experience.
- Solid experience of Defect/Test Management tools like Quality Center.
- As a Test Engineer, Understands Requirements; discuss with BA team and clarify to Offshore team
- Have extensive knowledge in SDLC, STLC, Waterfall Methodology, Agile Methodology, Bug Life Cycle and Testing Techniques.
- Have worked as a SME(Subject Matter Expert) for the few applications that have been handled
- Have created Master Test Strategy document/Master Test Plan document, Test Scenario document, prepare and review the Test cases created by the team
- Offshore QA representative in Defect Triage meetings
- Reviews and provides signoff on QA deliverables
- Involved in knowledge transfer to the newly recruited person.