- Software Program Analyst with 12+ years of experience in the field of IT with focus on QA and testing of Web Based, Client - Server, Mainframe and IVR applications.
- Experience in Case Management System supporting SNAP, TANF, MA, MEPD, WHP, CHIP, CHIP-P, TANF for Foster Care and Child Support Cases.
- Experience in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle with specific focus on testing.
- Experienced in analyzing Business Requirements and Specifications. Worked with Development team and Business Analysts to analyze the test scenarios and ensure that test requirements are correct and complete.
- Providing support for ALM Client and Site Administration
- Experience in Section 508 Compliance Testing.
- Proficient in use of on the screen reader software, JAWS (Job Access with Speech)
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and work independently to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience using Agile Team collaboration tool with Rally and JIRA.
- Professional expertise in working on Agile, Waterfall and Scrum Methodologies.
- Expertise in defining Testing Methodologies, Designing Test Plans and Test Cases, Verifying and Validating Web-Based and Client-Server applications.
- Proficient in following Agile Methodology and writing User Stories, reporting bugs, participating in Sprint Grooming sessions, Sprint Planning Sessions, committing to the Stories and Sizing the Stories and giving feedback in the Retrospective meeting for each Sprint.
- Professional expertise in Smoke Testing, Back end Testing, Black-Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, Positive/ Negative Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Software Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, Cross Browser/ Cross Platform Testing, UI Validation and Boundary Value Testing.
- Working knowledge of Automation tools with expertise in UFT, Swagger, Load Runner and SoapUI.
- Expertise in extensive Web Services Testing using tools like SoapUI Pro and ITKO Lisa.
- Experience in heavy scripting VB Script and Descriptive Programming in UFT.
- Experience with HP Sprinter which is fully integrated with HP ALM.
- Profound working knowledge in defect management and tracking tools like Team Foun dation Server (TFS), ALM Octane, QC/ ALM, Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Involved in Go and No - Go Live decisions during UAT and Live deployments.
Testing Tools: UFT 12.02, Sprinter12.0, ITKO Lisa 5.0, Swagger UI, Load Runner 9.5, CLM, Selenium and Soap 3.0, SFDC
Defect Tracking Tools: ALM Octane, QC/ALM 12.01, TFS, JIRA 4.0, Bugzilla
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP/NT/ME/9x, UNIX and DOS
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, .NET, VB Script, SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, XML
Protocols: HTTP, IP, FIX 4.0
Version Managers: Clear Case 6.0, Visual SourceSafe, SVN
Databases: Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2005/08, DB2, MS Access
Application Servers: Windows Server 2003/08, Web Logic 12c.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Data Reports
Documentation Tools: MS Office Suite, MS Project
- Involved in both Manual testing
- Developed manual test cases in IBM CLM reflecting user needs for the functional, regression, UAT, Performance, and Security requirements
- Automated test scripts developed in IBM Rational Functional Testing (RFT) tool.
- The Service Validation/Testing (SVT) group will perform UI Functional, System & Integration (SIT), Regression and Performance tests to verify that the MWM 2.3 Upgrade Application meets the requirements as specified in the MWM Functional Requirements and the MWM Technical and Non-Functional Requirements.
- The SVT group will perform integration testing between MWM and CC&B application. This testing is performed with sample data to confirm the MWM and CC&B connectivity is working as per expected.
- The MWM business users will perform the User Acceptance testing (UAT) and with Field Activities generated from a variety of sources (Batch Process, Customer Care, MWM Completion remarks, etc.) will help to create the initial steps in order to complete the business workflow (end-to end testing).
- Upon completion of test phases, Test Result Summary reports will be produced and released to the core project team together with appropriate notifications.
- Used JIRA for maintaining the Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Execution, Defect management, Bug Reporting and familiarity with other features of Quality Center and Administration.
- Tracked software bugs using JIRA and communicated the same to developers to resolve technical issues.
Environment: Manual Testing, IBM CLM, PPM, IBM Rational, Agile, RDBMS, JIRA, Tough Book, CISCO Jabber, SQL Server 2008, UNIX, MS Windows 10, WAPT, Windows Server 2008, PL/SQL, MS Office Suite.
Sr. Software QA Analyst
- Involved in both Business, Manual and Automated testing
- Developed manual test cases in Quality centre reflecting user needs for the functional, regression, UAT, Performance, and Security requirements.
- Attended weekly Project Status Meeting with Development team and QA Manager, and worked closely with QA Manager to define Test Scope, Gap Analysis, Risk, Dependency, and Constraints
- Customize QC workflow with respective template requirement
- Interact with vendor TFS on support and maintenance & trainings/enhancements.
- Experience with configuration management and deployment activities.
- Wrote User-Defined functions in the test scripts.
- Developed GUI tests using TFS for a strategic web-based application.
- Validated in different type of VaCMS Transactions A, F, C, X, R, T, L, Z, U, D, E, M, N, P,Q,I,W,B and Worker portal
- Automated test scripts developed in the Swagger UI tool.
- Executing the test scripts in Transaction A-BC to BP mapping. Generate the VaCMS EL and EN Rules.
- Validating the VaCMS transaction in Swagger UI in Webservices
- Performed the Regression Testing to make sure that the bug has been fixed and the application is running properly using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Generating Automation regression test scripts, maintenance and enhancement of those scripts as per the application change requests.
- Conducted extensive Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Adhoc Testing, Integration Testing and Database Testing on the application.
- Providing QC Support to the issues for all the users.
- Executed manual test scripts using TFS.
- Interacts with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements.
- Developed SQL Statements to verify the data in application reports
- Provides UAT support during Formal Acceptance Testing.
- QC/TFS- setting up roles, permissions for QC users, customization of entities, developing templates and customized reports and enhancements as directed.
- Write the workflow codes in Quality Center customization using VBScript customizing the product as per the user’s requirement.
- Experience in CPA, CACE and Centralized Accounting and payroll/Personnel System CAPPS
- Extensively used QC/TFS as a Defect Tracking and Defect Management tool.
Environment: Manual Testing, TFS, Swagger, Webservices, SOAP UI, Swagger UI, PLMS, Agile, JIRA, SQL Server 2008, Selenium, MS Windows 7/ XP/ NT, Windows Server 2008, MS Office Suite, PL/SQL, SOAP UI.
Sr. Software QA Analyst
- Sony Picture Entertainment is Global Distribution System (GDS). GDS have S2F, C2C and RPM applications. Sales to Finance (S2F) Application on the Movie, Series, music, pictures, Deals, Products, sales order and Finance.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzed the user requirements, functional specifications and Use Case documents and created the Test Plans, Test cases for Functional testing.
- Experience in AGILE methodologies, daily scrum meetings, planning poker, Backlog grooming, Task Breakdown, TECH Weekly Meeting, estimation hours and retrospective meetings.
- Supported development team in finding the root cause of errors, by analyzing logs, database and source.
- Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium.
- Participated in reviews and meetings.
- Manipulated database for testing using SQL Developer.
- Defect tracked and reported the bugs using JIRA.
- Experience in Centralized Accounting and payroll/Personnel System CAPPS
- Tested several complex ETL mappings, mapplets and reusable transformation for daily data loads.
- Pay-Per-View Planning and scheduling tool. Planned and executed manual tests of change from decimal to hexadecimal protocols. This allowed expansion of available programming from several thousand offers annually, to a half-million. Requires statistical analysis of Sales to Finance application tested, to establish confidence levels.