- IT Professional with over ten years of testing experience across diverse projects
- Experienced in managing testing teams across globally distributed teams in various roles - Test Manager, Onsite/Offshore Test Lead, Agile Scrum master/Automation Lead
- Knowledgeable in Agile/waterfall methodologies
- Skilled in developing Test Strategy, Test Plans, KT Plans, Test Estimations, Test Metrics, Reports, TDM and RCAs
- Proficient in utilizing various test tools including ALM, Zephyr, JIRA (Admin), RALLY, Device Anywhere, Perfecto, DISIM, SoapUI, BO Reports
- Diverse Testing Projects - Mainframe based, COTS stack implementation, billing migration, e-commerce, Cross browser, Mobile, IT consolidation, upgrades and ITSM
- Domain Knowledge - Cable, Telecom, Lead to Cash, Order Management, Billing, Payments, Collections, Utility & Mortgage
- Product Knowledge - Salesforce CRM, Amdocs/CSG Billing, ORACLE CRM/BRM/CC&B/MWM, Savvion/IBM BPM, CPQ, BMC Remedy/Control-M, IBM Maximo
- Automation - Feasibility, tools evaluation, PoC, RoI, Intake process, tracking, regression automation using Selenium, TOSCA, Automation Reports and Metrics
- Mobile Testing - Functional, Compatibility testing using real device/network, simulator and remote connection to devices/SIM placed in vendor labs
- Testing Types - Functional, Integration, System, End2End, Migration, UAT, Compatibility, Regression & Cutover
- Drive Process Improvements, implementing best practices, Test Data Management
Sr E2E Test Lead
- Test Strategy for the program level and Test Plan for each application under test
- Coordinating all test efforts right from QA intake, Test design, Test execution, Defect triaging and Status Reporting
- SPOC for testing efforts - Functional, SIT, E2E and UAT support
- Post Production support, RCA for QA missed defects.
- ALM Administration - Manage various workflows, custom fields, custom reports
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Oracle CC&B/MWM, IBM Maximo, in-house applications
Onsite Sr Test Lead
- SPOC for all testing efforts – Functional, Automation & Performance
- KT planning, training the new vendor QA team.
- Test Strategy and other test planning activities
- Coordinating all test efforts right from QA intake, assignment/allocation, test design, test execution, Defect triaging and Status Reporting.
- Support UAT/Performance team
- Automating in sprint features and regression maintenance.
- Post Production Support, RCA for QA missed defects.
- Exploring areas of improvement, collaboration with other teams to continuously improve QA processes, implementing best practices.
- Test Data Management for reliable & reusable test data across all supported systems
- JIRA Administration – Manage JIRA workflows, custom fields, custom reports using easyBI
Environment: Products: Savion/IBM BPM, Lakewood, in-house applications, Arch well B2B
Sr. Test Consultant
- Functional /Integration/Migration Testing of BMC Remedy Application on desktop /Mobile Platform.
- Test Strategy and Planning.
- Test Environment and Data setup.
- Test Execution, Defect triaging and Status Reporting.
- Cross browser and Mobile Testing.
- Post Production Support incl. RCA for QA missed defects.