- Over 4+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer, Including preparation of Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Summary reports for both Client/Server, web - based Applications.
- Key expertise includes testing and debugging GUI and Multi-Applications environment and automated testing using Selenium WebDriver and Selenium RC/IDE.
- Sound knowledge on JUnit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Expert in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tools Hudson/Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Good experience in Selenium Test Environment setup expert using the entire open source tools. Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Experience with comprehensive understanding of all phases of Test Life Cycle, including requirements gathering, test planning, and scheduling, testing, defect tracking, and reporting.
- Expertise in Automation Testing, Manual Testing, Smoke Testing, GUI Software Testing, and Backed end Testing, Black-box Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Good experience in Web Services testing using SOAP UI, XML, & WSDL. Providing required input data to request XML & get the required data from response XML & use the response data from another request XML using SOAPUI.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture which include Soap Web Service and Restful Web Service Testing
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, IBM Clear Quest, BugZilla.
- Experienced working on test management tools like team foundation server (TFS).
- Good programming skills in Java, C, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL and experience in SQL Server, Access and Oracle Databases.
- Expertise in back ends testing and writing SQL queries, Joins, procedures using Oracle and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM and waterfall models and TDD.
Automation Tools: Selenium 2.0, Selenium IDE, WebDriver
Test Management: Quality Center, MS Office, Jira
Development Environment: Eclipse, Selenium, Visual studio 10-12
Languages: Java, C#, PL/SQL, VB Script
Databases: Sql Server 2008R2, 2012, 2014, MySQL, Oracle 12C, 11G.
Confidential - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Extensively used SOAP UI for functional testing of web services
- Used SOAP/REST services using SOAP UI, Groovy Script to test the services.
- Deploying and executing test scripts using Jenkins. Scheduling multiple build jobs on Jenkins for timely execution of automation scripts. Regular maintenance of existing automated scripts and making necessary changes to the Java code.
- Performed of manual testing for the functionality and GUI of the application using ALM.
- Configure the JIRA workflow for the project for improvement processes for screens, workflow procedures and reports of applications as per business requirement.
- Created web UI tests using Cucumber and Selenium Web Driver (tests written in Gherkin)
- Hands on practice on POSTMAN in testing services manually with headers and JSON body with all the methods (POST, DELETE, PUT and GET).
- Reviewing and adding suggestions to Java code developed by fellow engineers in Crucible code review tool.
- Created Jmeter scripts for load testing to test the endpoint of the service using .jmx file with various loads.
- Responsible for developing the scripts to support Jenkins (Continuous Integration) of the scripts with the build server.
- Involved in developing framework in Hybrid framework (Data driven and Page object model).
- Developed QA processes automation test scripts using Java Selenium to test Web based user interfaces for different type of browsers.
- Used Applitools for visual testing on the website
- Expertise in knowledge of Core Java and Object-Oriented Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Have idea on HTTP status code 200, 500, 400, 503, 404, 403, 201 and 202.
- Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) withData Driven Test Automation Frameworkusing Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkin format
- Worked Extensively with JUnit&TestNG Testing Frameworks. Has implemented cross browser testing and Data driven testing using @parameters and @Dataprovider annotations.
- Conducted Test Scenario walkthrough with Onsite/Offshore development team and with Business.
- Used GIT Hub tool for Source code management and also used Selenium Grid for parallel, Batch Test execution.
- Participated in scheduled meetings with Development team and Business analysts.
- Monitored and tracked high priority defects on a day-to-day basis, wrote positive and negative test cases, improved traceability to reduce project risk and increase the quality of the application.
- Involved in Systems Integration Testing of web-based applications.
Environment : HP ALM, SOAP UI, MS OFFICE, GIT,Manual Testing, XML, JIRA, Java script, JSON, HTML, POSTMAN,, selenium Web driver. Jmeter, Jenkins
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
- Responsible for analyzing business, functional and IT requirement documents and prepare complete Test plans including system test plan, integration test plan, QA Project plans and resource planning and allocation.
- Extensively involved in identifying test cases to automate using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java (Eclipse IDE).
- Responsible creating the functional testing framework using TestNG and using SeleniumWebDriver for writing Automated Scripts with Java.
- Contributed to the Continuous Integration pipeline running component builds, creating and running Deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and Manual functional tests.
- Identifying the scenario’s and creating the Manual Test cases in MTM
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tool Jenkins for nightly batch run of the script.
- Performed API functional Testing using POSTMAN Tool
- Performed GUI , Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins .
- Participated in internal and cross functional code and design reviews.
- Used Firebug and XPath for the web based application testing with selenium for the commands and locator application.
- Created automation scripts in SOAP UI using Groovy Script for web services testing.
- Working on JIRA, Confluence for requirements management, planning, scheduling, running tests, defect tracking and Executing the test cases using X-Ray
- Present Progress of the integration testing at walk through and inspections on regular basis.
- Develop and execute SQL Queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the oracle supporting tables whenever required
- Attend Daily Scrum, Planning meetings, Grooming Sessions to provide status on Team Sprint Stories
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, TestNG, Maven, protractor, SOAP UI, Quality Center, Eclipse, XPath, Firebug, TFS, Ruby, SQL and Windows.
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in understanding and reviewing requirements, creating the use cases, documenting all the requirements with each use case number and linking test cases with the requirements.
- Performed functional, system, and regression testing of a web based application working in an agile environment.
- Used Selenium WebDriver for automation test execution of the test cases in each iteration.
- Configured the test suite to Jenkins to make it run on every successful deployment, which helped reduce the feedback loop time to the developers.
- Perform Automated Regression Testing on Every build using selenium Web driver.
- Worked on Mobile Automation for IOS & Android OS using Appium tool and cloud automation on Sauce lab to verify the responsiveness of the application on 15 different browsers/devices as per company standards.
- Used Postman Tool to Locate the WSDL file on the Internet, create test cases, and execute test cases as well as performing load testing.
- Responsible for Setting up Web Services project using WSDL in SOAP UI and provided setup help to other team members.
- Analyze Data for Evaluation and improvements, and integrate them to meet business requirements.
- Involved in Data Driven Testing using JDBC Connection and validated services using assertion in Postman
- Performed an end-to-end test in a production environment to validate new or updated business processes, customization and configuration, reports, and data migration.
- Proficient using Requirement Management, Defect tracking and Reporting Tools like JIRA, Version One and ALM, UFT
- Checked the data flow through the front and backend and used SQL queries to extract the data from the database.
- Perform UAT testing with business analyst assistance to check the system after resolving all the defects which are been found during test phase.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, Jenkins, Cucumber, Ant, SOAP UI, Jira, XPath, Eclipse, DOM, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Agile, UFT, Firefox, SQL, Intellij IDEA, Oracle and Windows.