- IT Professional with over 23 years of Testing, Web Based Development, and Management experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance.
- Proven ability to finish projects on time, and under budget, by researching and defining issues, facilitating and proposing solutions, and implementing changes.
- Certification on Data Warehousing, Data Mining, Data Modeling, Data Visualization, Descriptive Analytics,& Predictive Analytics
- Graduate degrees in Management of Technology from Georgia Institute of Technology & Quality Assurance Engineering from Southern Polytechnic State University.
- Excellent communication, business development and relationship building skills exhibited over multiple technical projects/roles, and 10 years marketing and sales experience in the insurance industry.
Databases Tested: Oracle, SQL Server, Informix, Sybase, InterBase, Teradata
Web Browsers Tested: Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer, America Online, Mozilla Firefox
Platforms Tested: Windows 8/XP/2000/NT, Unix, Linux, CentOS, MS - DOS, MS-WINDOWS 3.x, XWINDOWS, WINDOWS 95 / 98
Senior Consultant - Functional Tester
- Responsible for monitoring and verifying that both the Confidential Gridstream Distribution Automation (DA) Solution and Eaton-Cooper Power System SMP 4/DP Gateway (Data Concentrator) were able to receive and transmit remote sensor data, when testing was performed against Sentient Energy's MM3 firmware (S610) fault circuit indicator / line sensor and Ample Analytics platform (for the management and integration of DMS (Distribution Management Systems) & SCADA (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition)) on an AWS cloud solution.
- Responsible for leading the SQA test scenario planning and case development for System (End-to-End) Testing for the user acceptance testing initiative of the Nova Scotia - LumenIQ Central Asset Management System (CAMS) project.
- Responsible for the test execution and verifying that the Confidential + Confidential Gridstream DA Solution is able to receive and transmit request and responses to and from the LED Roadway Lighting LumenIQ CAMS Head End System, a web-based portal, AWS cloud solution and interface that gives the user wireless control over luminaire nodes.
- Responsible for the development and execution of automated regression Python test scripts for testing and verification of code changes to Confidential + Confidential Command Center.
Senior Consultant - QA Analyst & Lead
- Responsible for developing Agile Acceptance Test Driven Development user scenarios for System Integration testing of the Customer Service: Non -Telephony/IVR code component for Wellpoint Confidential Care TRICARE a healthcare management system for the Confidential ’s health insurance program of the United States Department of Defense Confidential Health System, that brings together the health care resources of the Uniformed Services and supplements this capability with participating civilian health care resources.
- Assisted the IT QA Advisor/Lead with test preparation for System Integration testing of the Customer Service component
- Participated in weekly workgroup meetings for Product Readiness Verification (PRV) planning and training for the Customer Service component
- Participated in Accenture Federal Services) Agile Scrum & Sprint Planning meetings for both Portal and Data Warehouse components.
- Participated in National Government Services - Federal Government Services Infrastructure planning and test case review meetings for the System Integration and User Acceptance testing of the Hyland ReqConnect for the Finance component.
- Assisted the IT QA Advisor/Lead in the evaluation and editing of the proposed Agile System Integration Test Strategy and Test Plan template.
Senior Consultant - Automation Tester with Java
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and execution of automated regression test suites and scripts for testing and verification of code changes to AT&T's HALO - Fallout Management (FMO) Ordering and Provisioning Platform for the end-to-end service delivery automation of exception based processing, task management, and tracking of AVPN service order requests.
- Responsible for carrying out manual system integration, regression, and performance testing of Qcept Technologies (www.qceptech.com) Windows standalone software applications that operates a complex robotic Non-Visual Defect image processing system manufactured and supplied by Owens Design (www.owensdesign.com) for installation and usage at various Semiconductor Device Fabrication facilities for wafer inspection and applied metrology within an Agile Scrum development environment.
- Performed automated host communication testing for compliance with the SEMI factory automation standards using PEER Group CCS Envoy (www.peergroup.com) against simulated and robotic Non-Visual Defect image processing system.
- Effectively documented any problems identified during testing with Trac v1.0 ( http://trac.edgewall.org ) enhanced wiki and issue tracking system.
- Supervision of test assignments to both the QA Engineering and Production SW Engineering resources for both the ChemetriQ-5000 and Vortex Releases.
- Provided training and support to newly hired QA Engineering resources on the usage of the software applications for the robotic Non-Visual Defect image processing system.
- Recommended and introduced HP’s Unified Functional Tester (formerly QTP) and Application Lifecycle Manager (formerly Quality Center Enterprise) products for the SQA Regression Testing Cycles.