- A dynamic professional, more than 9 years of experience in Software Industry and worked extensively in Custodian Bank applications, Securities & Capital, Banking and Finance, Mobile domain under diverse business and technical environments.
- Experience in Agile methodology, Sprint Pre - Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming, Daily Scrum calls
- Experience in preparing Test cases, preparing Regression test suites, execution reports, Defect reporting, and Bug tracking.
- Experienced in testing Client-Server, Web based and Mainframe Applications.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries as part of data verification.
- Experienced in Mobile Testing includes Device, Tablet and App Testing
- Hold expertise and abundant knowledge on various modules in Accounting Transaction & Custody of BEACON agile rooms and Functional Testing of Banking/Trading.
- Expertise in Tools like HP-UFT-TAF/GQS, HP Quality Center, SVN, Defect tracking tools
- Having good knowledge on defect tracking tools like QC & JIRA
- Experienced in creating, modifying and enhancing functional and Automation Test Scripts using UFT.
- Experienced in interacting with business and developers.
- Experienced in all levels of testing including Sanity, Usability, Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, Re-testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- A quick learner with good written, oral communication and problem-solving skills.
- Maintaining the Automation Scripts, running it at regular intervals and constantly doing the SVN checkouts so that the automation scripts can be shared and used by everyone.
Test & Defect Management Tools: Quality Center (QC), JIRA, Rally, JAZZ, TFS & MTM
Automated Testing Tools: Selenium, UFT & SeeTest
Data Base: Oracle & MySQL
Programming Language: HTML, UNIX(Basics), Java
Functional Domains: Manufacturing Domain, Energies & Utilities
OS: Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10, Win server 2008
- Performed compatibility testing with various mobile handsets to ensure that functionality working as expected
- Working closely with project manager/Test Lead and Project team to learn about the project functionalities and provided testing timelines.
- Logged defects encountered in the application through TFS during test cycles and conducted fix verification.
- Tested the application under different networks and Internet speeds including on 3G, 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi.
- Involved in testing application on different mobile Platform such as iOS and Android devices.
- Involved in all stages of testing process Development of Test procedures and Test cases based upon requirements for regression test.
- Attended Demos and met with Client for User Acceptance and providing QA Signoff on the testing.
- Involved in on road testing activity.
- Coordinating with offshore team on tasksallocation, solving technical issues, raising access requests, daily status update, and automated script reviews.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and monitoring project levels of performance and activities to ensure project deadlines were met.
- Responsible for executing Automation scripts as part of Regression using UFT.
- Responsible for tracking test case design, execution and defect logging using QC.
- Responsible for performing Smoke/Integration/Regression Testing.
- Participating in Planning, Pre-Planning, Retro and Stand Up meeting with the team.
- Responsible for giving Demo to the Product owner.
Sr Test Engineer
- Understanding Requirements (BRD, Functional Specs) & Design(HLD )
- Responsible for running automation scripts using UFT (Using GQS framework)
- Responsible for performing Smoke/Integration/Regression Testing Preparing the daily status
- Attending daily stand up meetings
- Design, document, manage and execute test cases, sets, and suites.