- 5 years of experience as Software Tester/QA Analyst.
- Strong knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) in roles combining technology, strategy and communication.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand technical language to convey it in common terms.
- Effective at understanding and tracking complex projects, helping people work together, finding resolution to difficult problems, testing and providing clean documentation.
- Expertise in analyzing business specification documents, developing test plans, defining test cases, driving projects from inception to release in waterfall and Agile development environments.
- Effective at presenting ideas in a clear, concise manner, facilitating training, testing and delivering products with attention to detail and on - time delivery.
- Completed certificate course in HTML and CSS as part of service learning at Bellevue College
Software: Siebel 7.8, Guidewire, SOAP UI, Visual Studio
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center/ALM, JIRA, GITHUB
Technical Test Lead
- Liaise between Product owners, Dev, SA, and SDETs and lead offshore team
- Executed End-to-End Integration scripts using JMeter, performed DB Validation, participated in defect triage & resolution
- UI Validation and FE Automation (using TOSCA) for Workforce Management - Scheduling Time and Attendance project.
Software Test Engineer
- Log, track, and verify resolution of defects. Provide specific logs and detailed analysis/steps on defects to the developers.
- Document all phases of the Systems process.
- Functional, UI, Security, Usability, Integration, UAT, Black-box testing on Web browsers, IOS mobile and Tablet devices
- Test WiFi /RF -3G/4G/LTE Cellular connection types and various AT&T specific applications. Tested in Form factors.
- Network related testing for AT&T and its affiliated companies