- 13+ years of results driven and diversified IT industry experience in Software Quality Assurance in diversified platforms like Angular testing, OpenText dialogue tool validation, Microservices testing, Business Objects, API and database testing for BI reports.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and liaise with between Business Users and Developers/System Analysts in application design and document reviews.
- Excellent exposure to the entire Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC), Agile/Scrum, Data Analysis, Software quality assurance and QA Methodology in a wide variety of environments.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, interaction with PO and business owners to understand, plan, develop and validate the business requirements which are related to Output center of Excellence flows.
- Active contribution in PI, Grooming, estimating the user stories along with collaboration of development team and highlight risk & mitigation plan during the daily Standup meeting.
- Create and execute the Automation regression test script using Ranorex tool to ensure existing logic is not affected by Sprint changes by using hybrid framework (Keyboard and Data Driven).
- Managed comprehensive QA initiatives, compliance concerns, audits, and operational processes and procedures within corporate guidelines.
- Developed Test Strategies, Test Plans, Use cases, Test Scenarios, Test cases, Requirement Traceability Matrix and Test reports for testing various applications to ensure proper business compliance.
- Accountable for the successful completion & Review of all QA Deliverables associated with assigned projects and production roll off
- Extensively worked with Jira - Agile Project Management Tool that supports Agile methodology.
- Expertise in API validations using Postman, ReadyAPI’s.
- Accomplished and integrity-driven professional offering extensive experience with strong concentration and enormous success in QA project management with client-focused delivery and maintaining a track record of releasing high quality products within proposed schedule and budget.
- Result oriented with good analytical and organizational skills, self-starter and able to work with minimum guidance with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills. Willing to strive constantly to add value/quality to the team and easily adapt to new challenging environment.
- Have worked in Onsite Offshore model, coordinating multiple projects with offshore team to get the projects delivered on-time without compromising quality.
- Worked in UFT/QTP to create health check for web applications
- Designed training manuals for the Quality Center of Excellence, reducing training time by 25%.
- Created test data in System Integration and User Acceptance testing environments by conditioning data per scenarios identified in test scripts.
- Participated in Agile sprint planning and coordinated individual and team testing throughout to ensure quality deliverables by the end of the sprint.
Test Categories: Functional & Automation, Integration, Mainframe Testing, Output letter and correspondence validation, Post Script validation, SME in correspondence and compliance testing.
Requirement Tools: Jira, QTest, HP ALM, HP Quality Centre 10.0, Clearquest
Test Tools: ReadyAPI, Postman, Nuance PDF, Soap UI, Informatica tool, Pega, MobaExtream
SDLCs: Waterfall and Agile (Scrum), SAFE
Databases: Oracle SQL Developer, Microsoft Access.
Domain Knowledge: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel VBA, Visio Healthcare, Banking & Financial Services
ConfidentialSoftware Quality Assurance
- Delivery Management for QA Project involving activities like scheduling, monitoring, estimation, client expectations management & offshore coordination, provide project status report by preparing daily dashboard, Metrics, Review & Approval of test strategy/ plan / scripts from Subject Matter Experts.
- Lead the efforts supporting and coordinating with other teams for integration and testing of components in their systems.
- Perform defect tracking & resolution through Jira, resource management activities involving resource induction and training.
- Analyze business and functional requirements and provide initial estimation using the CTS mandated TCP (Test Case point) estimation model and conduct testability review of BARR (Business Area Requirement Document), conduct testability reviews of BSD (Business Solution Document) and TSD (Technical Design Document).
- Full Stack QA Tester - Experience in Angular testing.
- Expertise in multiple applications used in Health Net along with a strong healthcare knowledge has helped to involve in various testing related activities like Requirements gathering, Assessing quality of Design documents, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, and Automation Testing.
- Performance Testing and User Acceptance Testing Support and also involved in the transform track which includes but not limited to organizing & participating in various process related meetings, define testing process, testing templates & artifacts, QC standardization for Health Net Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE).
- Worked in Agile Scrum team using Scaled Agile Framework
- Join the Scrum meetings on daily basics to provide an update on the User Story status
- Actively involved in Sprint Planning to estimate the User Stories and plan for the release with Scrum Team.
- Created Dashboard and daily status report which has to be reported to QA & Release management Team on project status and identified risk in completing the project by targeted end date.
- Owned Audit function to capture the non-compliance and address to respective team to ensure the non-conformance percentage is reduced.
- Worked in Pega BPM applications and also worked on Pega Robotic Process Automation to create the business workflow.
- Participated in performance testing for batch and online applications.
- Inputs given on current application to Automation team to create framework and validated the output generated.
- Coordinator for Knowledge base web repository for both onsite and offshore QA team.
- Other responsibilities would involve coordinating and taking training for new joiners inducted into the project and validating project specific tools, thereby creating value-adds to clients.
- Used 5why analysis to reduce the DRE (Defect Removal Efficiency)
Senior Enrollment System
- Worked as a key QA resource in testing Senior Enrollment System
- End to End testing of flow of the system to manage the complex hierarchies (product and customer classifications, categories, organizational structure) and relationships within their data such as those between products, customers, vendors, or locations.
- Key role in building of Regression pack.
- Extensively worked with Quality Center Excel Add-in to upload requirements, test cases and defects.
- Understanding / creating of testing documents for the above critical information and hierarchies and executing the related test cases and logging defects based on the gaps on the requirements