- 10 years of experience in Lead QA Tester and 1 year as a QA Tester.
- 10 years of experience implementing, maintaining and using HP ALM including the defect, requirements, and test lab modules
- Extensive experience in writing and preparing manual test documentation like test plans & test reports
- Excellent working experience of Software Testing Life Cycle and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with implementation of Agile and waterfall methodologies in multiple business domains
- Experience of different testing types like functional, black box, smoke testing, system integration, regression testing, Microsoft Office, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows XP/7, HP ALM 10 (QC), Microsoft SharePoint, National Banking System (NBS which uses middleware UNIX and MQ) Mosaic, Oracle 11g, Central Research Utility (CRU), Mainframe experience, RTDMS (an in - house application alternative for SQL) and End to End GL testing
- Experience in testing Web Base Applications that uses WebSphere platform and runs on Java such as CBOL, Concierge, Eclipse, OnDemand, Worksoft, SQL, and Selenium.
- Experience on Fiserv applications such as Client Workstation, Onboard Advisor and Service Point.
- Knowledge on Guardian Officer (Globalvision systems)
- Microsoft Office, Access, Word, Excel, Power Point, Windows XP/7, HP ALM 10 (QC), Microsoft SharePoint
- Mosaic, Oracle 11g, Central Research Utility (CRU), Citismart Main Frame, RTDMS (an in-house application alternative for SQL) and End to End GL testing
Quality Assurance Tester
- Implementation of New Treasury Management System User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Managed the day-to-day Testing effort of the new functionality projects and daily regression.
- Developed and written test plans, test cases, and test scripts based on business requirements.
- Interacted with BA, Developers and User/Testers on testing progress.
- Created and Implemented the UAT Test Plan.
- Managed all defects via the HP ALM Application.
- Analyzed, tracked, and documented testing results and defects, worked with IT and business partners to resolve defects. Work in an agile environment with frequent changes of requirements and features set.
- Responsible for full manual cycle testing for System Integration, User Acceptance, and Regression Testing into certification for production implementation.
- Facilitated team meetings and task allocation to team members along with reporting a daily status of team deliverables or issues.
- Generated analysis models, process flows and workflows.
- Written QA standards and procedures document for future projects to follow.
- Tested bank products such consumer and commercial loans, mortgage, safety deposit box, bank credit cards.
- Implementation of New Treasury Management System User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Prepared/Created UAT cases based on requirement definition and related material.
- Prepared UAT including writing up test scenario, cases and other.
- Performed test case execution and verification, documentation of verification results.
- Supported customer launch including writing up notification, creating user manual.
Confidential, Bronx, NY
Item Processing Representative
- Performed various duties to support the effective and compliant item processing function.
- Processed and balanced deposit return items and unposted transactions.
- Processed Death Notices and Notices of Reclamation; notified branches of withdrawal requests.
- Processed and completed transmittal of ACH returns and rejects files to Fiserv for further processing with the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Processed ACH stop payments and releases, as requested by branches.
- Provided additional support and research of ACH/checks for all branches.
- Managed the review, research and resolution of Remote Deposit Capture exceptions.
- Managed FraudGuard signature verification, research and resolution on undefined accounts.
- Processed unposted lockbox items.
- Processed internal and external adjustments for ACH/checks requested by the branches.
- Assures adherence to Bank policies and procedures and federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Provided cross-functional support to other areas of the department and the Bank where service or assistance is needed.
- Performed tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
- Processed loan, mortgage and safety deposit box.
- Identified, researched and analyzed more complex fraudulent transactions and referrals, policy violations and/or suspicious situations with moderate to high risk.
- Conducted investigative research using appropriate investigative techniques to determine liability and impact of cases and mitigates financial losses and/or business interruptions.
- Performed detailed analyses to detect transactional and relationship patterns, trends, anomalies and schemes across multiple businesses/products.
- Performed risk analysis and modeled to provide input and recommendations for financial fraud strategies and models;
- Prepared documentation and referred cases for Suspicious Activity, and Suspected Financial Abuse, makes recommendations to senior management;
- Identified and took action on control failures in bank processes and procedures, customer or team member decisions;
- Evaluated the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes and internal controls;
- Conducted data and/or onsite reviews, analyzes findings, determines risk level and may recommend resulting fraud prevention strategies;
- Led, participated in and/or provided support for projects and initiatives. Provides input to development and delivery of a wide range of team member education for fraud awareness;
- Acted as an escalation point for more complex cases;
- Provided litigation support through support documentation/testimony case risk evaluation (reputational, credit, etc.).
- Written test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Developed or specified standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Developed testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Documented software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Documented test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Identified program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Monitored bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Participated in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Planned test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Provided feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Reviewed software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Tested system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Conducted historical analyzes of test results.
- Evaluated or recommended software for testing or bug tracking.
- Identified, analyzed, and documented problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Updated automated test scripts to ensure currency.
- Created or maintained databases of known test defect.
- Conducted software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Monitored program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Collaborated with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Performed initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Provided technical support during software installation or configuration.