- Nine years of experience in Software Testing as Quality Assurance Analyst on Self Service and Contact Center applications. Experience in both Manual and automated testing. Experience in developing Test plans, designing Test Strategies, defining Test Cases & log defects in Quality Center, developing and maintaining automated test scripts using Mercury Interactive Test suite (Quick Test Pro), Back End Testing using AQT
- Experience in process based methodologies like Waterfall and Iterative with all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Extensive experience in creating test plans/test cases in Quality Center and mapping test cases to System Requirements.
- Experience in Agile Scrum QA methodology for the testing life cycle
- Experience with all levels of testing including Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression testing, and participated in UAT.
- Extensive use of Bug tracking using Quality Center for Reporting the modification request and collecting Test Metrics in order to keep track of the test progress and test execution.
- Extensive experience in the Documentation and tracking of test results using TFS(Team Foundation Server
- Hands on knowledge in QA Testing tools using - SOAP UI, Selenium IDE/Web Driver
- Extensive experience on SharePoint used for file sharing
- Experience in converting requirements documents to test plans and test cases and implementing Manual Testing Process based on the test plans and test cases.
- Experience in back-end testing using SQL queries to validate the data.
- Experience in automating functional test cases to test scripts using automation tool Quick Test Professional
Testing Tools: Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, Load runner, Selenium IDE, JIRA, Rally and Web Driver, HP ALM v.11, Quality Center 9.0/10.0
OS: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP Unix
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, DB2
Frameworks: J2EE, JUnit
Languages: Java, C, TSL, PL/SQL, VBScript, Shell Scripting,Splunk
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
- Testing of new features by creating test specifications, test cases, and working closely with development and business teams.
- Reviewed and updated Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) that satisfy the entire required project's test conditions.
- Performed Functional Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Integration Testing using Black Box Testing methodologies.
- Performing mobile devices, Cross browser compatibility testing.
- Responsible for preparation of Test cycle/progress reports, analysis of defect metrics& implement improvement actions for next iterations.
- Following Agile 2 weeks sprint for implementing the project and leading the defect triage meeting to escalate the issues/defect.
- Involved in Defect Management, Defect Review and Defect Status Reporting.
- Writing /Managing creating test case using TFS -MTM tool.
- Identifying, logging, tracking and escalating bugs using JIRA and TFS tool
- Monitor Test Planning, Defect Report and executing the Test Cases.
- Extensively using SQL queries tool for data verification at the backend.
- Performing Web Services testing and Validated Jason request/response data using postman
- Maintained QA /Test environments and assisted in build and deploy activities.
- Involved to automate the manual teat cases to automate using selenium web driver .
- Communicated testing status to project managers, and teams who are involved.
- Providing demo for completed User stories to product owner, Qa manager for getting signoff.
- Created the user stories on Jira tool as per the business needs.
- Providing the training to new hire, Jr tester.
- Involved production deployment as needed.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jarvis, IntelliJ tools, TFS, Jira,MTM,MS-SQL,Postman, Agile, Rally, GitHub, Jarvis Framework, JAVA,XML, Selenium
Confidential, Chandler AZ
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Actively participated in daily Scrum and Sprint meetings as part of CA Agile Environment.
- Worked on developing the automated framework as well as automating the test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Jarvis, IntelliJ tools.
- Generated XML files and validated against the specification
- Actively participated in Kanban board workflow
- Performed Integration Testing, System Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Using Selenium locators like (Xpath, CSS Selectors, Fire Bug, Fire path locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Used SPLUNK for monitoring logs and also used JSONlint validator and JSON editor to validate and edit Json file
- Performed Manual Testing to check the functionality.
- Performing REST API testing in JSON format using SOAP UI tool.
- Performing Data base Quires for Back End testing using tools like oracle SQL developer.
- Performed Back-End Testing, database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries manually.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation (POM) framework with Java, Selenium Web Drive.
- Performed Compatibility Testing on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox to verify browser Compatibility.
- Performed Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, and User Acceptance tests.
- Using Mainframe we fetch the company data to Test and Validate, and also checking migrating clients data to our application data.
- Migrating Clients from Mainframe to N8 Application.
- Used Rally for raising issues, defect tracking, giving suggestion and also executing Test cases.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Used GIT as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Interacted with Business Analyst and Developers to understand the application architecture and recommend testing strategy.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jarvis, IntelliJ tools, Agile, Rally, REST API, Jenkins, GitHub, Jarvis Framework, JAVA,XML, Selenium
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Plan Test strategy, Execute Test Plans, Set Goals & Deadlines, Analyze Test Results, Generate reports using QC-ALM, manage testing according to Test Plan and mitigate risks
- Worked closely with Business Analyst, Project Manager, Lead Technical Architect and Technical Lead to understand Business Requirements and document it.
- Used QC-ALM to track requirements and tests for each cycle and attain real-time visibility into actual versus planned testing status.
- Generate change impact report and and inform business process affected and notifies team members whose tasks might be impacted using ALM
- Involved in entire life cycle of the project from evaluation of Project Scope, Development, Test, Deployment, Maintenance and Support of the system.
- Performed data manipulations in Microsoft Excel and push requirements, tests, defects, and their associated data to Microsoft Word using QC-ALM
- Identify, manage, track, and enforce defect resolution using Quality Center-ALM
- Worked on the sizing/funding of the project by analyzing the impact level on the application
- Co-ordinated with offshore to make understand on the business changes
- Involved/Created in development and design of test plans specific to various program and process of testing
- Involved in creation, execution & management of manual test cases to facilitate both positive, negative and regression testing
- Actively participated in system, integration, regression testing and adhoc testing for every new build release
- Extensively managed testing of Graphical User Interface components and conducted Functional and Regression testing for each build
- Handled E2E projects.
- Followed Agile Scrum QA methodology for the entire testing life cycle.
- Coordinated User acceptance testing (UAT) with business users.
- Involved in the tracking and updating of the Requirement Traceability Matrix, thereby linking the test cases with the System requirements as well as other associated test cases.
- Involved in project related meetings (daily testers huddle meetings, weekly status meeting, and lessons learned meetings).
- Involved in review and validation of test cases