- Ambitious, creative and career - conscious person, where acquired skills and education will be utilized toward growth and advancement in the field of information technology. Experienced QA who excels at writing automated tests and creating frameworks using various tools and skilled in solving problems using creative methods.
- Ability to develop/test applications using .NET and open source frameworks
- Able to create automation frameworks and test suites
- Ability to test data transformation packages created in SSIS
- Skilled in databases Oracle, SQL & MySQL.
- Knowledgeable in software such as Visual Studio, SSMS, Microsoft Office
- Experienced in operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Macintosh OSX, and Linux/Unix.
- Familiar with methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
- Full knowledge of SDLC/QA lifecycle
- Knowledgeable in tracking tools such as Jira, DevSuite, Quality Center, Stack Unfuddle, Rally
DATABASE: Oracle, SQL & PL/SQL
DEVELOPMENT: C#, Visual Basic, SQL, MySQL, HTML, Java, Jscript, .NET framework, ASP.NET
TESTING: Selenium WebDriver, XUnit, NUnit, JUnit, Protractor, Page Object Model/Page Factory
METHODOLOGIES: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7,8, Unix, Linux, Android, IOS
Sr. QA Engineer
- Test web applications written in ASP.NET with C# and AngularJS
- Worked with SQL database for writing stored procedures and setting up test data
- Tested REST API for scheduling application
- Documented on applications and new tools that were found to be useful for internal use
- Played a leadership role on projects and ensured delivery of fully tested application
- Built automation framework for regression using Selenium WebDriver, XUnit, C# and Protractor
- Developed application using client server model
- Used continuous integration while working in agile environment for best quality of code
- Worked with Jira for tickets/bug tracking
- Used GIT for code check ins
- Learned and worked with WordPress
Sr. Software Test Engineer
- Developed REST API for client facing e-commerce site
- Used Entity Framework (DB First)
- Wrote web applications using tools such as C#, AngularJS, TypeScript, and SQL
- Worked with WordPress sites
- Played major part in testing new student membership application
- Responsible for kicking off automation tests from Jenkins
- Worked with team towards new work flow which helped implement a better application delivery process
- Used Aptify API to manage DB Entities / Client information for data verification
- Helped set new standards for development/testing
- Researched new tools for future uses and improvements.
- Built automation framework using Selenium WebDriver w/ NUnit
- Wrote Unit Tests for testing API and code level tests
- Learned, worked with, and helped transition into CMS (Sitecore)
- Wrote/Tested complex stored procedures using SQL/SSMS
- Responsible for testing batch scripts written in Perl or C++
- Tested both internal and client facing web applications
- Tested SOAP web services using UFT
- Full knowledge of BDLC (Business Development Life Cycle)
- Worked closely with engineers and project managers towards delivery of application
- Documented on automation, tools, and API
- Gathered and created requirements for new projects/updates
- Wrote automated tests for internal websites using UFT w/ VBScript
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Contributed to testing of internal/client facing applications and tools
- Managed front/back end coding
- Created/Tested HTML email templates
- Performed front end and back end testing.
- Wrote queries using MySQL to manage database
- Worked as part of a team to resolve problems in new/creative ways
- Documented key notes for future developers/QA’s to come
- Documented test plan
- Conferred with clients to deliver products with high quality.
- Performed end to end testing on all products with understanding of code.