- 10+ Years of professional experience in Software QA Analyst with full Software Testing life cycle (STLC) experience, including designing, developing and implementing Test plans, Test cases.
- Worked in manual testing with an edge in end to end manual testing.
- Expertise in testing Client/ Server and Web based applications using Manual Testing.
- Experience in understanding the business & technology of the client system AND providing them with quality deliverables.
- Collaboratively work with diverse (Development, Business Analyst, Clients) and globally distributed teams.
- Strong analytical skills, highly dedicated, quick learner, organized and detail oriented individual with exemplary communication skills.
- Profound knowledge of Agile/ Waterfall Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Excellent ability to understand Business/Functional Requirements and Technical Specs and ability to create test plans/test cases from them.
- Creation of Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts based on Requirements and Specifications
- Expertise in QA project scoping, estimation, and Defect tracking.
- Familiar in using different defect tracking tools such as TFS & Bug Tracker.
- Experience in validating source data coming from various database using SQL queries.
- Experienced in Black Box, System Integration, Regression, Functional, UAT and Front - End Testing.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and efficient to handle multiple tasks easily.
- Excellent Communication, Analytical and Interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in writing Test Plans, Test Strategies, Defining Test Scenarios and Test Cases based on business and functional requirements
- Proven ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player
Domain: Retail, Insurance
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Tools: TFS, Bug tracker
Technologies: Java, Dotnet, BPM, Soap UI
Manual Tester / Senior Test Specialist
- Have been involved in Functional Analysis walkthrough of the application and getting clarifications.
- Preparation of Detailed test plan.
- Responsible for Providing testing Estimates.
- Preparation of Test case and test data.
- Responsible for Test Case Execution.
- Involved in end to end defect Management.
- Performed boundary testing.
- Defect tracking and Defect % reporting.
- Managed UAT process for Clients, received defects on TFS,validated Defects and coordinated with Developers for Remediation and revalidation.
Manual Tester / Senior Test Specialist
- Involved in Scripting and execution of Major and Minor releases.
- Execute Functional tests and Regression tests with appropriate data to exercise and validate all specified requirements, functions, and objectives.
- Execute manual test cases.
- Responsible for the efforts including Requirement Analysis, Writing Test Case, Execution of Manual Test Cases, Working through defect cycle.
- Preparation of Data Grid.
- Responsible for effective communication between the Test team and the onsite Client. Provide regular status to the Client.
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and Requirement Traceability & Verification Matrix document (RTVM) and leading the efforts including testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in testing in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to client.
- Trained the UAT users on using the application and assisted users during the UAT as and when required.
- Defect tracking and Reporting using Bug Tracker.
- Involved in preparation of Monthly Metrics to be provided to clients
- Preparing of Weekly and Monthly Utilization of individual resource in terms of Actual Billed Hrs and Available Billed Hrs.
- Closely worked with client and team members in understanding the requirements and accomplishing the assigned tasks.
- Preparing Bug reports on weekly basis.