- Business Analyst / Software Engineer / Consultant with experience in requirements analysis, application design and implementation of creative software solutions to meet complex business needs.
- Extensive experience in all steps in the project life - cycle from requirements analysis, design through development, testing, implementation and support.
- Solid experience in multi-tiered, integrated solutions.
- Recognized for the ability to grasp and apply new technologies, processes and tools.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
Business Applications: Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Adobe DC, Yed, Visio Call flow generation
Development Environments: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Business Intelligence Studio, SQL Management Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, Eclipse, Net Beans, Genesys Designer, Genesys IRD, Genesys Studio; Genesys Composer; Peripro; Periphonics VRAM
Web Services: REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, SoapUI, Postman, WSDL
OS Environments: MS Windows (9X, 2000, 2003, Windows XP, Windows 7), IIS, Tomcat, Apache
Database Systems: SQL Server, MS Access, ORACLE, SAP, Elastic Search, Couch DB
- Primary contributor in the development of new forensic discovery process for migration projects that would take the place of the traditional sales and discovery processes in the SDLC for Genesys cloud projects.
- This new process development would …
- Make us of technology to stream-line the forensic discovery and make it repeatable. This helped accelerate through the forensic discovery process with a high degree of accuracy in order to present an accurate picture to the clients current state and instill a high level of confidence in Genesys professional services.
- Provide a set of templates and tools to help translate the data from the forensic process into the standard onboarding template used by Genesys professional services.
- Provide a standard toolbox and repository of information for onboarding new technical lead resources and allow them to get up to speed quickly.
- Developed a way to quickly export and transform Genesys IRD call flows into a call flow format for a detailed analysis and discovery without access to IRD tools.
- Developed an ETL process to consume exported files from the legacy systems and transform them into the new platforms format for import.
- Designed and developed IVR and routing call flows with migrations customers to address any current deficiencies and help them improve their customer experience using Designer.
- Designed and deployed a large number of Direct Inward Dial numbers (1400+) across multi-region contact centers and agents.
- Designed and deployed Genesys Queue Callback for 400+ queues in across multi-region contact center. Resulted in a reduction in average speed of answer or ASA from 3 minutes on average to 16 seconds on a number of targeted queues.
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
Senior Business Analyst
- Project managed the implementation project for the hosted IVR infrastructure including:
- MPLS Network node installation and configuration
- Sprint Advanced Cloud features (*7 and *8) for Agent Transfer functionality.
- Enable the transfer of an IVR call to any one of the three call centers using a pool of toll free transfer numbers in order to uniquely identify a call and call data across the network.
- Implementation of a CCMS scripting schema to route calls to the appropriate skills and agents based on data from the IVR.
- Managed the building and implementation of a 4 seat call center for testing and training of CRM and Contact Center technologies in the Philadelphia office.
- Migrated and consolidated 60 toll free numbers and 4 IVR applications from a Nortel Call Pilot implementation to a generic IVR call flow that is configurable via a web dashboard.
- Migrated the AARP Prescription Discount Card toll free numbers to the hosted IVR environment.
- Implemented member authentication and speech recognition on the standard call flow for all IVR applications.
- Recognized multiple times for implementing executive dashboard during major rollouts