- Skilled, professional, and experienced tester with vast knowledge of agile development environment and testing practices. Seeking an opportunity to work as an agile Software Test Engineer in an organization that that values the development and success of its employees.
- 7+ years of experience with agile quality assurance testing, agile software development. Extensive Experience in SDLC and Agile Testing Process.
- Responsible for developing automation code as well as perform acceptable performance testing.
- Hands on experience on core Java.
- Hands on experience and good knowledge in Selenium Automation Tool with IDE, RC and Webdriver.
- Have hands on experience in developing the test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver 3.0 TestNG.
- Hands on experience in defect tracking tools BugZilla and JIRA for logging the bugs
- Hands on experience and good knowledge in creating, modifying and enhancing both manual test cases and test scripts created in Selenium WebDriver3.0.
- Expertise in XML, HTML5, CSS3, SQL, Apache Tomcat, Java Application Development, Agile Software Development, GIT, Eclipse
- Good Knowledge on Postman & SOAPUI for rest service testing .
- Have hands on experience in developing the test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver and Webdriver2.0/3.0 Selenium with TestNG.
- Hands on experience in Manual Testing.
- Good Knowledge of Object Oriented programming Concepts (OOPS) and Java Skills, Java Script.
- Hands on experience on BDD framework using Cucumber.
- Expertise in end - to-end automation development and testing of web based applications.
- Expertise in writing PL/SQL Packages.
- Expertise in ADA Testing, WCAG 2.0, Section 508 Compliance of websites.
- Expertise in CMS (Drupal7).
- Operating system: Windows, Unix, MAC OS.
- Automation Tools/APIs: Selenium Web Driver, TestNG.
- Good experience in Oracle, SQL queries and Joins.
- Expertise in Bugzilla, JIRA, Share point, M.S Office, M.S Word, M.S Excel. Adobe Acrobat Pro XI, JAWS, NVDA.
- Expertise in using web accessibility tools like WAVE, Screen readers JAWS and NVDA.
- Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile(Scrum).
- Framework: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Testing Frame work, Page Object Model.
- Performed Load Testing using tools like JMeter to Enhance and understand the API performance.
- Ability to understand and reviewing the Functional and Software Requirements Specification documents. Suggested improvements to software validation processes
- Experience in working with TFS and MTM applications
- Good experience in defect tracking and reporting using JIRA/Quality Center/Rally
- Working knowledge of SVN/GIT version and revision control system
- Knowledge of Database/Tools - Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, MySQL, SQL Studio, TOAD
- Working Knowledge with BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience in developing and executing queries for SQL server and Oracle databases for back end testing
Test automation Tool: Selenium WebDriver 3.0, SoapUI, Ant, Maven and Jenkins, Cucumber, TestNG.
Defect Tracking Tool: JIRA and Bugzilla.
Operating Systems: Unix/Linux, Windows OS, MAC OS.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, PHP, XML, CMS (Drupal7), WAVE, JAWS, NVDA, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe live cycle.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server 2008.
Version Control Tool: Git, SVN.
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in various phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gatherings, design, analysis, code development and deployment.
- Analyzed functional requirements/user stories and translated requirements into test plans, detailed test cases and Test schedules by following Agile scrum process.
- Performing Manual Testing on functionality of the application and Creating Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test data for the application.
- Developing and executing the test scripts on the new build by using TestNG with Webdriver3.0. Executing Test Cases and Generating Test summary Reports.
- Analyze the test results and update it accordingly to the Test Manager/Testing Team
- Elaborated use cases, interface definitions and services specifications in collaboration with Business and System Analysts.
- Assigned the tasks of assisting senior QA agile tester in developing test tools and test environment.
- Involved in Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities within an agile environment.
- Experience in logging defects using JIRA, performed defect tracking and reporting.
- Worked extensively with Selenium WebDriver to automate Test Scenarios and generate reports using TestNG and used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Experienced in Performed Smoke, Functional and GUI Testing.
- Performed the tasks of developing testable user stories by coordinating with business staff.
- Reviewed requirements specifications and technical design documents and provided timely and meaningful feedback on testability.
- Experience in writing Test Cases, analyzing the results, and interaction with team members in fixing Errors.
- Performed Unit testing and regression Testing. Developed automated scripts for Manual test cases using Automation Tools.
- Managed all the regression testing activities on a project and reported to the Management.
- Worked in close cooperation with project managers and other functional team members to form a team effort in development.
- Performed Back end testing in Database by writing PL /SQL packages .
- Involved in Developing and Testing of User Interfaces (UI) using HTML5, CSS3 and Boot Strap.
- Designed and executed SQL code to validate report criteria and expertise in writing SQL code for validation.
- Involved in application in different phases of code development and deployments.
- Worked with QA testing team to design test methods to verify the application’s functions of generating requirements.
- Involved in bug detection, Defect logging and retesting of fixed bugs.
- Worked with Scrum Master and responsible to collaborate with team members to analyze requirement and find solutions.
- Adept at using both manual and automated testing tools to troubleshoot systems, integration, user acceptance, positive and negative, functionality, object, and regression
- Involved in testing of Universes from different data sources like Oracle/SQL Server.
- Responsible for creating requests and building test scenarios for the web services project
- Created test planning and participated in execution for API testing
- Involved in smoke testing, sandbox testing and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues
- Used Rational Quality Manager for organizing requirements, Test Cases and defects.
- Wrote SQL queries to test the application for data integrity and verified the contents of the data table.
- Extracted data from various sources like Oracle, flat files and SQL Server.
- Worked on exporting data to flat files using Teradata Fast Export
- Web Driver and Java Created Selenium Test cases for automation using Selenium
- Performed browser compatibility testing using different browsers like IE, Fire Fox
- Tested application manually and executed automated scripts.
Environment: HP Quality Center 11/ALM, SQL, Oracle, Teradata, XML, MS Excel, Selenium, Java, MS Word, Toad, XML, XSD, XSLT, Cucumber.
QA Automation Engineer
- Experience in logging defects using JIRA, performed defect tracking and reporting. Integration with Cruise Control for nightly execution with Jenkins.
- Involved in end to end application validation, UAT, Regression, Data base testing activities.
- Analyzed object oriented design and developed sequence and class diagrams using UML
- Responsible for implementing business logic, debugging and Functional testing using Selenium automated testing tool.
- Involved in entire QA process, well acquainted with all phases of SDLC and STLC and had experience in testing very complicated applications.
- Performed the tasks of building automated tests programs and developed techniques to improve implementation and testing procedures.
- Understanding the Business requirements, Application and function specifications, Design documents.
- Involved in writing and designing templates for the Test Plans and Test cases. Involved in Preparation of Test Scenarios and review of Test Cases.
- Developed methods using Page Object Model. Converting test case into automation scripts using TestNG.
- Executed framework using TestNG in various browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- Involved in updating and executing test cases according to requirements.
- Responsible for Backend testing by executing SQL statements.
- Worked with the Project Manager and high level management team to identify Project Scope.
- Assisted in developing work plans and schedules MS Project to assure high quality and on time project delivery.
- Responsible for testing and implementing for WCAG and section 508 compliance.
- Managed all the regression testing activities on a project and reported to the management.
- Involved in Preparation of Test Scenarios and Review of Test Cases.
- Involved in testing of application using the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Performed Cross browser compatibility testing on Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers using TestNG.
- Performed BDD -Behavior Driven Development, ATDD- Acceptance Test-Driven Development and testing using Cucumber, Selenium, JAVA.
- Performed WCAG2.0 AA compliance audits, remediation strategies.
- Test and report on web application for compliance with WCAG2.0 AA and section 508.
- Performed ADA Testing on websites to ensure 508 compliance.
- Migrated and tested static sites using CMS (Drupal7).
- Extensively involved in Developed custom PL/SQL packages .
Environment: Java, Database SQL server 2008,Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Eclipse, Jira, AutoIt, FirePath, Agile Methodology, Git, Java, Eclipse, HTML5, Java Script, CSS3, XML, TestNG.
QA Manual Tester
- Analyzed and Reviewed Requirement Document for the better understanding of Application.
- Involved in preparing and Reviewing Test Cases Like Smoke Test Cases, Functional Test Cases, Integration Test Cases, System Test Cases and Regression Test Cases as per the Requirements Documents.
- Involved extensively in doing Functional Testing and Integration Testing & End to End Testing.
- Involved in different levels of Test execution like Smoke Testing.
- Prepared Test Scenarios from User stories.
- Reviewed the Test cases against the Requirement specification. Developed Test Scenario, Test Cases and Test Data based on requirements.
- Involved in daily scrum meetings.
- Prepare Defect Summary Report and logging/retesting defects through tools like QC and ALM.
- Involved in reporting the defects using Bug tracking tool JIRA.
- Execution of Test Cases at iteration level.
- Regression testing on each browser at iteration level.Developed test data based on the requirements in a timely manner.
- Executed test cases with special focus on key modules using knowledge of test execution process for both functional and non-functional type of testing.
- Participated in onsite-offshore interactions as required, prepare and submit daily status reports to onsite coordinator and provide timely updates for project trackers.
Environment: HP ALM, M.S Excel, Agile Methodology, Selenium, Git, Java. SQL server 2008, Eclipse, HTML, Java Script, CSS, XML, Cucumber.
- Understanding the requirements (both functional and non-functional) by going through the specifications and inputs from business analysts
- Worked with development team to understand technical design and architecture for test planning
- Created test cases and performed Manual Testing including Positive Testing and Negative Testing, Regression and Integration testing
- Updated Test Plans and Test Cases periodically to manage changes in requirements
- Performed various types of testing like Usability, Functional, Integration, System, Regression and Acceptance testing, Negative testing, Retesting etc. during different stages of the application development
- Carried out manual testing for various modules of the application as per test plan.
- Performed Manual Testing for Test cases on each module and logged defects into Quality Center.
- Actively participated in all QA and testing activities during UAT
- Created, Updated and Reviewed of Test cases and Test Scenarios
- Participated in reviews and meetings
- Responsible for Backend testing and executing SQLs.
- Reported test results to the management on daily basis.
Environment: Windows, HP ALM, UFT, MS Word, VBScript, HTML, XML, MS Excel, Soap UI, JIRA.