- Software Quality Assurance (QA) experience with a wide variety of projects and environments.
- Functionality, compatibility, reliability, exploratory/ad hoc, load/stress, usability, installation, security and related test methodologies.
- Testing of web application, client - server, network, multimedia, database, health, al and related projects on Windows operating systems.
- Mentor, coordinator and leadership roles in creation and execution of QA and testing processes, test strategies and plans, bug documentation and regression.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager.
- Professional in software testing and gathering business requirements.
- QA/Test background augmented and complemented by diverse experience in user/tech support and maintenance, technical instruction and writing.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with testers, developers and other team members in testing complex projects and in the overall enhancement of software product quality.
Business Analyst/Quality Analyst
- Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Lead formal meetings to gather business/functional requirements, user stories and application design.
- Collaborates closely with PM and Business SME’s to gather requirements.
- Identify gaps in requirements, create proposals to correct gaps.
- Lead QA team, conducts regression, performance, usability, and interoperability testing activities for web application.
- Tracks test results, coordinates corrective actions, maintains accurate documentation of test activities and results.
- Generate test coverage based on requirements, user stories and application design.
- Creates and executes manual and automated test scripts for complex projects.
- Attend weekly Project Management meeting.
- Log defects in HP (ALM) & create defect reports for management.
- Work with quality assurance team lead to plan and schedule test cycles.
- Documenting and tracking software failures using Jira.
- Participate in requirements, design, test plan reviews.
- Create test plans, test strategy for new features and major enhancements.
- Collaborate with Development team to understand the product/features being developed.
- Create and maintain test cases for new and existing products that are repeatable and scalable.
- Participate in Functional and Technical Requirement reviews and verify these requirements are reflected in the test cases.
- Regression test new products as well as enhancements and bug fixes for existing products.
- Utilize standardized tools/software systems to plan task/projects and track progress toward milestones and deadlines.
- Troubleshoot and follow up on issues found during testing.
- Assist the Development team with replicating and debugging problems.
Software Test Engineer
- Software Installation of Email clients, browsers, and other specified software.
- Reimaging test machines to match requested configurations.
- Manual setup of DSL, Network, VDSL, DHCP devices to support testing.
- Troubleshooting and expeditious resolution of network/test environment issues.
- Perform Hardware/Software Testing using JAWS screen reader & ChromeVox.
- Mobile and Desktop testing (Including 508 Compliance - ADA) as determined by test plans.
- Provide customer support during UAT and coordinated testing phases.
- Play lead role in communicating customer service and escalated performance issues.
- Attend status meetings, provide reports as needed.
- Manage comprehensive SDLC using HP Quality Centre.
- Execute test cases align with Business Requirements.
- Create test results report using HP Quality Centre.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Test three core business units Minute Clinic, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) and Retail Pharmacy.
- Apply wide range of software test engineering concept, testing Claims process, principles and concepts.
- Track all defects, make corrections and assess testing status.
- Acts as point of contact, customer advocate, and liaison between Confidential & customer.
- Participates in service provider status and problem-solving meetings representing the enterprise and customer perspective.
- Assists with development and evaluation of customer service performance.
- Participates in service provider status and problem-solving meetings to identify and analyse problems, trends, and issues and addresses them to resolve.
- Lead System, Functional and Acceptance testing.
- Create weekly status report for management using Rational Quality Manager.
- Assist junior team members in testing and .
QA Test Engineer
- Proactively solving problems that affect the larger business objectives and recognizes impact, benefits and risks advises on solutions.
- Understanding of quality tools, data, and processes and uses those tools to influence design decisions and improvements across industry.
- Leading change across organization and businesses.
- Experience working with global teams driving change across multiple cultures.
- Proactively driving design decisions based on direct interaction with customer.
- Manage test environment using HP Quality Centre for functional, system, performance and regression test.
- Performs estimation efforts on projects - Logs defects and identifies course of action- Documents, evaluates and researches test results.
- Ghost and reimaging hard drive to test new functionality.
- Assists in the analysing of project requirements and design.
- Interacts with offshore testing team, development and project manager.
- Created and executed test cases using Microsoft Test Manager.
- Developed use cases to validate customer usage scenarios.
- Logged defects and linked Business Requirements using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Worked with support team and other staff to collect relevant information and solve problems.
- Executed manual tests, analysed problems, provided detailed failure information, and worked with development to facilitate defect resolution.
- Represented SQA interests in defect review meetings.
- Supports the implementation of new functionality in the application.
- Enhance customer experience by performing root-cause analysis of customer care procedures and metrics to identify improvement opportunities, recommend solutions, and implement process improvements in accordance with department strategies.
- Tests new and existing functionality prior to application upgrades and releases.
- Mentored new hires setup their accounts/access, provided basic application knowledge, entered defect process and follow up.
- Work involved participating in design and development of new software modules assisting, gathering software requirements, advising and internal and external customers to enhance their work methodologies and tools.
- Served as member of test team, ensuring that application functionality meets the Business Requirement.
- Conducted application testing (including ADA) and developed clear and concise documentation.
- Wrote test plans and test cases, execute and report problems using WinRunner.
- Provided application analysis and conducted software application demonstrations and for customers and other program managers.
- Diagnosed and analyzed database problems and corrected.
- Maintained patient’s insurance information & verified insurance approval records.
- Assist customers with any payer denials associated with coding (ICD-9) to ensure claims are processed and paid correctly.
- Review records for compliance with third party reimbursement agency by following HIPA rules.
- Experienced with patient electronic billing, review bills submission reports and analyse denials claims.
- Effectively communicates with non-technical users to resolve problems in the clinical application.
- Comprehensive experience and hands on knowledge of application support and methodologies.
- Researched new test tools and recommended improvements to existing software. Provided monthly analysis reports detailing key areas in the software that need modification.