- Experience leading large - scale data warehousing in AWS technologies (e.g., Redshift, DynamoDB S3, EC2, LAMBDA, API, Step-func, Data Pipeline, etc.).
- Implemented an application using API and Lambda (Python) with Step-function
- Consults on strategic and/or complex Enterprise projects at the country level, of diverse scope that require specialist expertise and high levels of technical leadership.
- Designed and delivered the solution ensuring the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout the project and that the various project solutions will work together to deliver value.
- Educated customers on the value proposition of AWS and lead deep architectural discussions to Ensured solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Built Admin Using WordPress Dashboard to collect data from 18 Production Departments using 35
- Automated backups and patching in customer-defined maintained windows.
- Worked On lambda, Serverless application model and event bridge. With step function and batch.
- Automation Engineer/Analyst with Many years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Frond, and back end Customization.
- Design and direct the ETL process, including data quality and testing
- Implemented responsive web pages using HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap and XML/JSON, Java-script, jQuery, Angular JS, AJAX.
- Experienced in various types of testing such as Unit testing, Integration testing, User acceptance testing, Functional testing.
- Proficient in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- 7+ years of experience in IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- Experience using software development tools such as Eclipse, VSCode, Git, Jupiter, etc.
- Experienced in Business Intelligence Software s like Tableau, Excel, Access, Pandas.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Data Engineer & Python Developer
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using AWS technologies(e.g., Redshift, DynamoDB, S3, S3 Glacier, EC2, LAMBDA (python), API, Step - func, Data Pipeline, etc).
- Provided Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Lightweight Directory Access
- Protocol (LDAP) group permissions management for cluster access.
- Used Amazon RDS for OLTP systems, Launched in a single region and multiple AZ.
- Stored Snapshot and backups of my data in s3 buckets & Glacier.
- Monstered Cloud watch dashboard for traffic inbound in the AWS environment.
- Migrated Company s website to Secure VPC using private and public subnet in AWS including all sailing and buying transactions.
- Used DynamoDB Stream to lambda using python.
- Maintained Querying a database from a NodeJS AWS Lambda Function connection to the s3 bucket.
- Developed Admin Dashboard Website to Collect data from 18 Production Departments using 35 Tables, in SQL format Using AWS Technologies then forwarded the data.
- Managed database options for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, ORACLE.
- Developed DNS in Route53 Routing Policies Availability for the Cloud Users to Manage Data. and latency to understand failover before happening using JSON.
- Analyzed the data to report patterns and trends that enabled business teams to make informed Structured and led customer feedback analysis projects in error detection Using Python libraries.
- Perform Software Development Life Cycle, Database designs, agile methodologies, coding, testing of enterprise applications and IDE's such as CentOS, Emacs, and Visual Studio. for any tricky function that happened on the website.
- Helped to Improve the CNC software s from companies Like Controlee Automation using python.
- Responsible for User Management, Plugin Management and End-to-End automation.
- Collected the log Data from CNC machines Forwarded the data Using VPN to s3 Bucket in AWS.
- Being able to address the: Business Process, Data, Application, Technical and Information Security
- Actively worked to identify, communicate, mitigate and resolve architecture issues and risks. In case solutions cannot be 100% compliant with standards proactively seek input from the relevant function in order to obtain step-out approval
- Automated various manual processes and controls that were hosted and launched using Python and Shell scripting.
- Managed and joint MySQL Table to great better analysis of data, Excited Python Script to pull data.
- Advanced Linux system administration and cloud administration skills.
- Used Configuration Management tools to build fully automated deploymentsboth in Windows and Linux.
- Configure Cisco basic router and switch for the Production line.
- Debugging Upgrade & Troubleshoot CISCO, UCS C260 M2 Rackmount, Blades Servers.
- Created and updated automation processed standards and work instructions.
- Supported the development of optimum assembly procedures and systems for new product launches and automation upgrades.
- Managed Containers, offered security, and networking storage services.
- Manual and automated configuration, deployment, and monitoring systems and services.
- Designed enterprise solutions and build proofs - of-concept.