- Validation engineer with extensive experience in functional integration and testing of automotive electronics.
- Lead design release engineering teams to ensure all systems are validated prior to launch.
- Perform Design Reviews and risk analysis including risk assessments, DFMEA, DVPRs and Functional Safety (ISO 26262).
- Experience/knowledge of Requirements Management and tools ( e.g., Polarion, JIRA )
Component Validation Engineer
- Develop and maintain technical specification documents for development of automotive driver assist systems. Lead the cross - functional team through the program life cycle in order to achieve customer expectations and meet company targets for all assigned programs. Coordinate feasibility study of requirements identified from cross functional objectives.
- Ensure Component/System DFMEAs and DVP&Rs are in place for Design Reviews and production assembly events (PPAP) with data & testing as required.
- Review Vehicle / System level ADAS requirements for Surround Camera and Ultrasonic sensor fusion. Identify any gaps with ADAS related standards, including NCAP test protocols, SAE and ISO standards, etc. and vehicle level targets.
- Perform vehicle level validation of ADAS features like cruise control, emergency braking, lane keep assist etc. Tally the validation result against vehicle level requirements.
- Define specific test methods on testing of specific ADAS Systems in in Karma Prototype vehicles. Implement thorough test coverage, by leveraging standard ADAS Testing requirements & protocols as well as by guiding the team on ADAS test methods and test equipment.
- Support the team during Calibrations, Functional Testing and Experimental Validation related activities and contribute to in - vehicle functional and performance testing for each vehicle SW build / integration event.
- Additional role other than validation duties. Help setup end of line checklist to inspect each car. Assist with preparation of final build reports including statistical evaluation of build data. Conduct a quality check of all documents and reports, verifying accuracy of data, information, and calculations. Extensive coordination with internal departments to meet timing schedules that supports assigned vehicle launches.
- Interface with engineering teams and supplier on specs, technical information and distribute to members of Engineering Development.
Associate Software Engineer
- Validate SOAP platform based software. Execute regression testing and production validation of APIs for telecom industry.
Research and Development - Assistant Manager
- Hands on experience on electronic test bench hardware e.g. EMI analyzer, RF Generator, Amplifiers, Antenna System. Sound Knowledge on the international test standards like ISO, IEC, SAE, JASO, ECE regulations on Electrical validation.
- Work with Tier-1 suppliers to implement ideas for Value Analysis/Value Engineering.
- Investigate the ideas, validate them and present the results to upper management to consider for cost reduction, material selection and reduction in warranty claims.
- Develop project plans, scheduling, budget planning, work breakdown structure etc.
- Lead Cross Functional project activities in conjunction with other departments to ensure smooth execution.
- Organize design gate reviews (DR0, DR1, DR2), and ensure timely project completion.