- Possesses hands on experience in building bottom up enterprise wide TCoE organizations and has a proven track record in Test Management of Complex engagements.
- Strengths include managing a large size team, conducting due - diligence workshops with customer team and laying out a QA roadmap for Client QA Organization for Agile Transformations and implementation of industry best testing tools & practices.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Oracle ERP / Fusion / EBS Cloud R12.
- Ecommerce / Mobile App.
- Web Applications.
- Java / .Net
- ODS / Database.
- Product Based (Guide wire, BBG Reuters, OPICS, Endur, CALPPSO, DTCC, GMART ).
- QTP / Selenium /SOAP UI
- Cross / Multi-browser Testing
- Sprint Regression Automation
- Functional Automation
- Mobile Testing /Automation
- Responsive Web Design
- RDBMS ( Oracle, MS-SQL)
- HP ALM / JIRA / RALLY / CONFLUENCE
- Service virtualization
- Browse stack / Perfecto.
- Testing Project / Delivery Management
- Agile Lead / Manager
- UAT Test Lead / Test Manager
- Integration Test Manager
- Program Test Manager
- Transition Test Manager
- Functional & Non-functional Testing.
- QA Architect
- Transformation QA Manager.
- Represent as single POC for all testing activities & deliverables.
- Preparation of Testing Strategy Oralce Cloud Migration Transformation Initiative ( From Legacy to Oracle ERP migration).
- Responsible for preparing SIT Test execution plan for various systems invovled in QTC business process.
- Preparation of Integration test execution plan involving various systems & more than 20+ inbound & outbound integrations.
- Conduct defects triage and end to end SIT testing meeting across various testing teams.
- Publish test execution report, preparation of test summary report for each phase of testing.
- Implement end to end testing process in Jira and build testing traceability for entire buiness process & user stories.
- Establish defect management process in Jira. Define SIT entry & exit criteria for each phase of testing.
- Represent / Provide testing summary in leadership call for entire program. Preparation of Weekly Status Report for leadership & project stakeholders.
- Coordiante with various teams for testing( Offshore Dev, Onsite Dev, Offshore QA, Onsite QA, business, SME, PM, UAT, End Users etc).
- Ensuring build stability as part of build migration process, CR deployment etc.
Quality Engineering Lead / QA Manager
- Manage day to day activities of test engineers (QE’s & SDET’s), work with test automation and technical release managers within agile/scrum environment.
- Participate in scrum & product planning and be responsible for all phases / types of testing, for right-sized testing, including but not limited to strategies, requirements, planning, management, execution and reporting.
- Drive the building of test strategies & methodologies, automation and site monitoring focused on infrastructure and high availability.
- Understand complex business and functional requirements and provide direction in designing the technical test cases that thoroughly test the tech stack from architectural standpoint and meet the product requirements.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, dependencies or potential issues.
- Work with product, engineering teams in implementing & enforcing quality gates at each stage of pipeline.
- Excellent facilitation and problem-solving skills in working with Engg teams for the approval (or exceptions) for the product acceptance (e.g., Product Security, Performance Testing, Vulnerability Testing, reliability & fault tolerance testing etc).
- Proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities for improvement across all products and test frameworks.
- Preparation & Implementation of formal QA process for all types of testing for cloud transformation in both Agile & Waterfall methodology.
- Devised QA Test Strategy for ERP transformation (Lawson to Oracle HCM, SCM, Financials Cloud R12). QA program Level test strategy preparation for entire Oralce Apps Testing initiative from level zero.
- Train, Mentor & Coach Business Users & Testing team on software testing process across all types of testing.
- Implementation of Best pratices ( Risk based testing, Test scripts reusability, Prioritization of buisness test scripts, Usage of testing tools for defect tracking & test management, regression test scripts usage, sprint & regression automation).
- Managing & handlying 15 member QA team on daily basis for test designing, test execution in Onsite / Offshore model.
- End to End QA Management & Delivery ownership for Data Conversion, Interface, Business Proceses Testing, Workflow Testing, End to End Testing, Payroll Parallel Testing, UAT.
- Project stakeholder management ( Director & Executive Directors ), PM, Tech, Dev, Interface Vendor Management.
- PODs ( Unit, SIT, UAT, E2E, Training ) tracking & reporting. Conduct Defects Triage & tracking of defects.
- Managed & performed Data Quality validations for conversion objects ( thru BI reports & Oracle apps UI).
- Managed & perfomed SIT, UAT & E2E testing across Oracle Apps & modules involved in transformation initiative.
- Through validation of Inbound & Outbound Interface testing across all modules ( 40+ Interfaces, Data Extraction logics, Data Quality, Scheduling, Email notification, FTP transfer, Data Counts, Data Integrity & Inbound file processing into Oracle).
- Payroll Parallel Validations across Lawson system & Oracle Cloud (payroll elements & payslip).
- Business process validations for Oracle Apps in cloud test instance. Technial Impact analysis based on Quarterly release by Oracle apps. Participate in TDD & FDD design reviews & documentation.
- Business process validations for Purchase Module( Set up, Approval hirearchy, Create various POs, Create Requisitions, Invoice generation, Approce PO, Communicate PO to suppliers, Cancel, Closing, Hold & Release, Notification).
- End to End testing of Procure To Pay Process (Create Requisition, Quotation, Create PO, Receiving & Invoicing).
- Business process testing for Inventory module ( Item creation, Inventory organization set up, Period closure).
- Business process validations for Order Management (Pricing & Shipping Set up, Create Quote, Create Order, Picking & Shipping, Invoice generation, Order exception).
- End to End testing of Order to Cash Process ( Create & Book Order, Ship Order, Receivables Invoice, Transfer to GL, GL Autopost).