- Over 7 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance in the test automation industry.
- Complete understanding of verification and validation of software products developed by SDLC.
- Successfully able to design test scenarios and execute them while following the STLC.
- Experience with Manual, Automation (Selenium), and API Testing.
- Proficient at analyzing requirements, creating test plans, and generating risk reports.
- Over 7 years of extensive expertise in Software Testing (Manual and Automation).
- Expertise in functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, System testing, black box testing, GUI testing, sanity testing, ad - hoc testing, unit testing, usability testing, back-end testing, browser compatibility testing, load/performance testing, component Testing, API testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) across varied domains and operating systems.
- Expertise in analyzing User Stories, writing Test Cases, executing Test Cases and Reporting Bugs .
- Experienced in automated tests in Java using Selenium, utilizing IDEs such as Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- Knowledgeable with test automation tools such as TESTNG, Cucumber, JUnit and Jenkins.
- Expertise using testing tools such as Quality Center, JMeter, SOAP UI and Postman
- Planned, Designed, Built and Maintained Complex Test Automation Frameworks (Data-Driven, Behavior Driven, Keyword-Driven, and Hybrid).
- Proficient in writing Selenium Web Driver automation scripts in Java using Maven, Cucumber, and TestNG Automation Testing for Web Applications.
- Experience in setting up test environment for automated script execution using Java, Appium and TestNG.
- Involved in testing application on different mobile Platforms such as Android and iOS devices using Appium.
- Worked on HP Quality Center for bug life cycle and fixing in testing cycle.
- Expertise in Problem Solving and Defect Tracking Reports using Bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, and JIRA.
- Expertise with Waterfall, Agile, and V-Model SDLC processes.
- Experienced in Backend Testing and Executing SQL commands.
- Validated the XML with SOAP and tested RESTful API (POST, PUT, GET).
- Extensive knowledge in gathering and understanding BRDs (Business Requirements Document), FRDs (Functional Requirements Document), SRS (System Requirement Specifications) and use cases.
- Working knowledge of UNIX, RDBMS and SQL queries.
- Expertise in testing the browser compatibility for the web applications in Firefox/Chrome/Internet Explorer/Edge/Safari/Opera browsers.
- Highly motivated Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work efficiently in both independent and team environments with positive results.
Testing Tools: Selenium, Cucumber, QC/ALM, Jira, JUNIT, TestNG, Appium, JMeter, SoapUI, REST, Postman
Platforms: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Unix/Linux, DOS, MAC, Android, IOS
Languages: JAVA, Python, C#, C++, UNIX Shell, Visual Basic, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
Database: Oracle, MySQL, MS Access, SQL Server
Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, MS Internet Explorer, MS Edge, Opera
Methodologies: SDLC, STLC, Agile Scrum, Waterfall
QA Automation Test Engineer
- Develop automated test scripts, reusable components and functions using Selenium WebDriver through JAVA
- Execute tests (manual and automated) as part of a DevOps automation pipeline
- Setting up test data required for script execution using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, SQL
- Reporting of functional and development issues in internal system and tracking of the issues
- Support Defect Management, Defect Tracking and Defect Reporting activities using HP ALM / QC
- Involved in writing and analyzing test scenarios for API and Functional Requirements of the Application
- Worked in an Agile environment including hands - on experience with gathering and writing user stories
- Developed and Executed detailed and maintainable Test cases and Test Scripts
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium WebDriver
- Automated graphical and functional web interface using testing of the application using Selenium driver (Java)
- Automates Smoke and Regression test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java
- Created Traceability matrix to map the defects with test cases and test cases to the requirement
- Automation Framework: Page Object Model, with separation external data files, reusable functions and classes
- Used quality center to design and formulate the test plan, test cases, test procedures based on requirements
- Used Quality Center to assign defects to the developer and took the responsibility to get them to closed status after working with developers and identifying the actual problem
- Worked on Android/iOS module of project where I was responsible for automating the app using Appium.
- Performed tests on emulators and simulators
- Used Git as code repository and Code collaborator to manage code reviews.
Environment: JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, HTML5, TestNG, Cucumber, Appium, Agile, Maven, UNIX, ALM/Quality Center, Firefox, Chrome, SQL Server 2012/2008R2, Eclipse, Postman, SoapUI, JMeter, Jenkins.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, interacted with business in analyzing the requirements.
- Created automated and executed test cases using Selenium web drivers for various scenarios, and participated actively in system, integration, performance and regression testing for every new build released.
- Used Selenium WebDriver with Java to generate automated test scripts from scratch and enhance existing scripts.
- Created the UAT Test Plan by entering high - level requirements from the Statement of Need and Functional documents, as well as identified test scenarios, into the UAT Test document
- Performed Development Integration, System Integration, and End to End Testing for the data services.
- Performed Positive & Negative Testing for system validations.
- Involved in Database testing by writing & executing SQL queries to validate that data population.
- Analyze all Report Bugs for continuous process improvement and keep tracking on the SDLC critical path.
- Involved in Functionality, User Interface, and Regression testing during the various phases of development using Selenium/TestNG.
- Involved in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Written the test cases using Gherkin language in eclipse and used as reports for the testing.
- Worked closely with the BA, Product Owner, and Development teams to gather and understand use cases, requirements and system implementation.
- Involved in the creation of User Stories based and Test procedure development.
- Created and lead the Test Cases on various forms of the application.
- Conducting Data driven testing, cross browser testing and parallel test execution using selenium
- Created Automated Data Driven test scripts Using Selenium for performing highly efficient regression test cycles.
- Created and maintained libraries and object repositories for the whole team to work with.
- Planned and executed the Manual Testing for System Testing, Functional and Regression testing and UAT.
- Ensured that all the “acceptance criteria” is met while project testing life cycle is in process.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed and analyzed using Quality Center.
- Collected and documented test data for functional testing as documented in test plan.
- Updated Test plans and Test Cases periodically to manage changes in requirements.
- Interacted closely with developers regarding defects, participated in tracking, reviewing, and analyzing bugs.
- Used ALM to house all test documentation and report/track all issues and defects.
- Manage the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) between requirements and test Cases.
- Extensively used SQL Queries to perform Back End Testing.
- Wrote SQL statements for the generation of data for the execution of test cases.
- Performed Data Validation using SQL, Defect Resolution, and Maintenance.
- Facilitated End to End and UAT testing along with defects status turn over meetings.
- Managed the process of identifying issues during test passes and discussed/escalated the issues with the management, as appropriate.
- Presented daily and weekly status report updates to Team Lead, Test Group and Managers.
- Worked in Agile software development methodology and used daily scrum meeting to provide the daily updates and collectively document the team updates.
- Created progress reports to ensure appropriate test coverage and results.
Environment: C#, Visual Studio, Data Driven, Jira, XML, JSON, HTML, Oracle, Windows, SoapUI, Postman, Agile.