- QA Test Lead with 9.5 years of expertise in Quality Assurance - Waterfall and Agile Methodology in Data Migration, ETL and Web based applications for Financial services.
- Professional Experience in planning and strategizing large testing projects, extensive experience in designing Test Strategy, Test Plans, Estimation and Test Metrics generation.
- Strong Knowledge of Software Development lifecycle (SDLC), Software testing lifecycle (STLC) and Defect Life Cycle.
- Extensive working experience in Functional, System, Regression, User Acceptance, Smoke and Ad-Hoc Testing
- Proficient in writing user-friendly procedural documentation for Test Specifications, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Use Cases
- Proficient with defect reporting, tracking and publishing defect reports using different tools like TRAC, HP-QC.
- Experience in end to end validations and analysis for large migration project, ETL Testing
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills, expert at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent offshore utilization capabilities 6+Years’ experience with planning, utilizing working/coordination
- Proficient in Algorithm Designing, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Automation Testing, Page Factory Design Pattern and Agile Techniques.
- Experience of writing automation testing scripts using Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, TestNG, and ReportNG to test Customer-Centric web applications.
Test Management & Documentation: Test Strategy, Test Plan, Defect Management, Test Status Reporting
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, BDD
Testing Tools: Test Link, TRAC, HP-QC, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, Selenium WebDriver, Apache Subversion, Apache Maven, GIThub, DataFlux Data Management Studio, Rational Functional Tester, SoapUI, Putty, Perfecto, TOSCA
Version Control Tools: SharePoint, Lotus Notes, IBM InfoSphere Information Server, Visual source Safe, Version One, JIRA
Web Technology: JSP, SOAP & RESTful services, HTML5, CSS3.
Automation Testing: Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, JBehave, Serenity, JUnit.
Databases: IBM DB2, MySQL, Oracle, PostgrsSQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Other Technologies: Salesforce, Hadoop, Informatica PowerCenter, ERStudio, ETL, HIVE, HUE
Sr Test Consultant
Technologies: Test Link, TRAC, SQL, DataFlux Data Management Studio, Putty, Lotus Notes, SharePoint, IBM DB2, IBM InfoSphere Information Server, GitHub, Informatica PowerCenter, ETL, ERStudio, Postgres, Salesforce, Hadoop, Hive, HQL, HUE, Visio, AVRO tools, JIRA, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, AWS S3
- Requirement gathering and Onsite coordination with MDM team to design ETL architecture.
- Estimated the testing Effort required and revised estimates when there is a change in effort.
- Conducted and Participated in Technical Reviews/Walkthroughs for QA deliverables viz Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test cases
- Collaborated with Project Managers, Business Analysts, SME's, Development teams, and organized early sync-up meetings with QA team as a part of Test preparation and Defect prevention process.
- Managed and coordinated with the offshore team for completion of project tasks.
- Led continuous process improvement activities for project group.
- Led the team to perform QA activities for ETL migration from Salesforce to Hadoop and moving forward on AWS.
- Developed Regression Suite and SQL Queries for building the automation scripts using Data flux tool to perform end-end validation of Source and target.
- Attended project meetings, release meetings, and QA status meetings.
- Facilitated QA meetings with the business and source owners to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Performed UAT and provided customer support by recreating customer-found problems.
- Responsible for reporting status of various testing activities to the Management.
- Provided Testing sign off documents for various deployments on the project on an as needed basis.
- Developed Test Strategy, Test Plans, identified Test Scenarios and Test Data
- Designed and Set up test case review processes involving Business Analysts, Developers and Business users
- Peer review of Test cases, Test Execution, defect reporting and tracking
- Reporting QA team status to Project Manager and QA manager daily.
- Subject matter expert (SME) for SAS Marketing Operations Management tool
- Designed Test Automation based on Behavior Driven Development model using Selenium to test various system modules at the integration level
- Involved in UAT, partnering with BAs and Business Partners (BPs)
- Prepared training documentations for the Business Partners (BPs)/End users
- Requirement analysis, developed Test Scenarios
- Test Data identification and designed Test Cases
- Peer to Peer Test deliverables review
- Identified, documented and reported defects
- Implemented test metrics to communicate status of testing.
- Involve in the Defect management process with Defect Acceptance rate > 97.5%.
- Support all the pilot, production and deployment phases.
- Actively participate in the calls with Vendor and Onshore team