- 5+ Years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, which includes rich experience in Web and Mobile Functional Testing.
- Expertise in performing Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, Cross - browser testing and UAT testing.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and the Role of QA in different testing methodologies like Agile.
- Involved in defect triage meetings along with PDM, Dev team to help them assigning priority. Analyzed the defects and reported them in Atlassian jira and tracked them for closure.
- Created confluence pages with testing related information, test data, best practices and guidance documents to help offshore team.
- Good knowledge on Build and deployment processes like git, Maven for Project building, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Experience in validating Regular and Ajax control using Selenium locators (xPath, CSS, id and name).
- Wide Experience in parameterization using TestNG XML and Data Providers (Data Driven Testing)
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins.
- Automation scripts development and execution using Java Selenium framework.
- Extensive experience in the Quality Assurance and Automated/Manual testing of web based, Client/Server applications using Black Box and White Box testing techniques.
- Good experience in testing API’s against business requirements using REST API’s.
- Exceptional knowledge in backend Data Validation using SQL Queries and automated the validation.
- Knowledge in Cross - Browser Testing and Cross Device testing.
- Participated in design Walkthroughs and Inspection meetings to review Test scripts and results.
- Possess solid communication abilities; articulate and document testing solutions to clients, stakeholders, vendors, and team members at all proficiency levels
Tools: Eclipse, Postman UI, Maven, GitProgramming Languages Java, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS, iOS
- Performed functional testing, review the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning and Release Planning meeting
- Participated in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Involved in the design and development of test plan from business and Functional requirements which includes test objectives, test strategies, test environments etc.
- Participated in peer review with team and developers to review test cases/test scripts.
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, End to End, Positive and Negative and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- Regression testing was performed after each build release of the application and updated the Scripts by executing the Regression suites built using Selenium and approve for regression suit.
- Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Interacted with users by conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that the total functionality of the application was met by complying with all the business requirements.
- Participated in weekly QA status and project status meetings to report any defects and issues encountered in application.
- Supported and updated test libraries, applications, scripts and data files
- Setup Jenkins server to create maven jobs for nightly execution of regression suites in Selenium WebDriver environment.
- Discussed with team lead and PM regarding testing deadlines and post deployment validation.
- Actively communicated with the end users and business users to create realistic test cases.
- Developed training materials, system maintenance and operating manuals for the QA environment and used the same to train the users
- Establish business continuity through Knowledge Transfer and mentoring of new resources.
Order and Inventory Management
- Participated in Requirement Analysis.
- Analyze the Business Requirements and closely work with the Business Team to get the clarifications addressed
- Prepared Test Cases based on Scenarios.
- Executed the System/Integration Test Cases for various modules manually.
- Automated the Regression test cases using Robot Framework
- Daily status reporting to the manager and follow up on the required items.
- Reported and tracked the bugs using Visual Studio.
- Test execution reporting using Microsoft Test Manager