- Overall 9+ years of experience in Information Technology in Quality Assurance, Automation, Test engineer/Quality, Manual & Automated Testing of Client/Server and WEB based applications.
- Extensive experience with Software Quality Assurance Testing on GUI based Client - Server & Web Based applications, ETL, Web Services, Data Driven Applications, Data Warehousing projects using Manual and Automated testing procedures.
- Proven ability in writing JAVA, JUnit, C# scripts and Leading JAVA, C#, .Net projects automation
- Solid experience of AGILE Methodologies, AGILE Manifesto and Scrum processes.
- Solid experience of Defect/Test Management tools like JIRA, Quality Center/Test Director, BugZilla.
- Excellent experience of HP automation tool QTP and VB Script language.
- Solid experience of Performance/Load/Stress testing with LoadRunner.
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology for implementing rapid and high co-ordination environment among Development and QA teams using SCRUM model.
- Experience with configuration management using Ansible, Chef and container management with Docker.
- Extensive hands on experience in performing Manual, Black box, White box, Gray box as well as Automation testing of various applications.
- Solid Experience with AWS - EC2, S3, ELB, Auto Scale, CloudFormation.
- Basic experience in configuration & testing interfaces, such as: WiFi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, CAN.
- Experience in testing database applications of RDBMS in Oracle, Mysql and SQL Server by executing SQL Queries.
- Experience in using Ansible to manage Web Applications, Configure Files, Data Base, Commands, Users Mount Points, and Packages. Also, worked on integrating Ansible YAMLScripts.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Chef, Maven & Nexus in Linux environment.
- Worked on Web Services Testing using SOAPUI 4.0/3.0, Apache Axis Client 2.x, Eclipse 3.4, and IBM RAD 7.0.
- Involved in multiple projects covering all the areas of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) including Requirements Analysis, Application Design, Technical Design, Development, Testing & Debugging along with Implementation, Documentation and in corporation of user feedback to plan enhancement in the Application system.
- Proficient in documentation of deliverables in testing process (Test Plan, Test Scripts (Python, Angularjs), Test Summary, Defects in HP Quality Center/ALM & JIRA, Status Reports, and Best practices in Testing).
- Test Automation hands on experience using Cucumber-Ruby over BDD/Selenium-Ruby.
- Performed Jira migration of application from v6.x to 7.x and also upgraded WebLogic instances from 6.x to 7.x.
- Extensive experience in using LoadRunner in Web and Web Services.
- Extensive experience defect management includes, defect logging, defect tracking, defect triaging and defect closure using different kinds of defect tracking tools.
- Extensively used SQL and PL/SQL to test the Data level verification.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Selenium IDE, Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid using Core Java for developing automation scripts in Eclipse IDE.
- Experience in designing the Java Frameworks like TestNG
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing automation scripts.
- Experience in Performing AD-HOC Testing, CROSS BROWSER TESTING.
- Experienced in testing application developed on Web, Client Server, SOA and Backend architectures.
- Good Subject matter expertise and business knowledge in Telecom, Retail, Healthcare and Banking domains.
Project Methodologies: RUP, Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM), V-model
Testing tools: Selenium IDE/GRID/WebDriver, HP QTP/UFT, TAW, ROBOT, Cucumber
Defect Tracking Tools: HP ALM, Quality Center, Test Director, Rational Clear Quest, and JIRA.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, JAVA, PL/SQL and .Net
Database: Oracle 9i/10/11, MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SSIS
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime Text, WebStorm, EclipseIDE3.6, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Text Pad, Notepad++, Firebug, IntelliJ Idea.
Frameworks: TDD, BDD, Key-Word Driven, POM
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and UNIX, Android, IOS
Quality Management: DevTrack, Bugzilla, Jira, Quick Test Professional
Build/CI tools: Ant, Maven and Jenkins
Confidential, Seattle, WA
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in manual and automation GUI, Functional, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing phases..
- Coordinated with Project Managers, Development Team, Business Analysts, and End-Users for better quality testing. Worked closely with business team to understand the Requirement Document in creating Test Plan.
- Developed Page Object Model Cucumber (BDD) framework in Eclipse using JAVA and automated them using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Appium framework using SeeTest for both Android and IOS applications.
- Developing Appium Scripts for Native Android/IOS applications and Mobile browser applications using Java.
- Experience in working with Test Management/Bug Tracking tools likeHPALM/Quality Center/Rally/JIRA,to track test execution progress and prioritize bug fixes.Extensively used Selenium to test the web application
- Used different types of virtual devices Emulator (Android virtual device built in Android Studio for android) and Simulator (Xcode for IOS) and real devices for Testcases validation.
- Identified Objects of App using UI Automator tool for Android and Appium Inspector for IPhone.
- Performed Mobile Cloud Testing with Appium on SeeTestCloud and Sauce labs Account.
- Wrote Automation test scripts using Java implementing Selenium WebDriver.
- Designed, executed and maintained automation Test Scripts in Selenium WebDriver using JAVA and TestNG.
- Performed Functional, regression, System Integration and User Acceptance Testing for the various applications.
- Developed an automated scripts and frame works using Python, Java Script, Java, C#, VB Script.
- Manual execution of Test Cases and automating same with either UFT or LeanFT.
- Actively involved with SCRUM and sprint meetings, Iteration Planning, Release planning, Retrospective meetings and removing obstacles to progress.
- Worked with necessary Banking systems such as Rumba, RCIF, Web ammo.
- Used Java for writing code in TestNG.
- Experience in working with Test Management/Bug Tracking tools like HPALM/Quality Center/Rally/JIRA, to track test execution progress and prioritize bug fixes.Extensively used Selenium to test the web application.
- Worked on test automation execution on different environments as part of Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins.
- Worked on Web Services (SOAP and Restful) using SOAP UI and validated the JSON Messages.
- Tested request and response web services using SOAP UI and performed Assertions like Schema Compliance, xPath and for content.
- Used Xcode to retrieve logs from iOS devices
- Developed automated scripts for Automated Regression testing using JMeter.
- Leveraged iTKO LISA for Web services Validation and Virtualization
- Used Android SDK, ADB and iTool. Debugged HTTP on a mobile with Charles proxy
- Workflow and processing automation with Python (GDAL, ArcPy, PyQGIS)
- Extensively used SQL query statements to verify the data integrity and validation between the front-end values with the backend database values of the application.
- Performed Smoke, System testing, Integration Testing, User acceptance testing, Database testing and Regression testing.
- Experience developing a Comprehensive Test Strategy inclusive of all testing activities.
- Updating status report daily basis and weekly basis by conducting meetings with QA team.
- Used HP ALM for managing the stories and creating defects for the iteration.
- Updated QC with test results and appropriate evidence.
- Executed automated tests in appropriate test regions in support of unit, integration, functional, and regression testing Appium (Mobile automation testing).
- Involved in Database testing to verify data integrity tests.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
QA Automation Engineer
- Performed and maintained front-end and back-end functional, regression, integration and load testing of Web, Desktop and Backend applications.
- Implemented Page Objects, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, JUnit.
- Designed and Executed Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Test cases by analyzing Functional, Performance and User Interface requirements of a large-scale business solution.
- Perform both manual and automated test using Selenium and Appium on mobile devices covering Android Phones, iPhones, Android Tablets, iPads, Windows Phones and desktop including Windows and Macintosh.
- Plan, review and executed DevOps and software testing in Agile approach & aggressive project schedules providing input on project schedule risks, testing risks and dependencies.
- Did API Level testing for web services, enhanced the Test harness and developed many Test suites using XML and Python.
- Created and executed Automation test scripts suites using for daily regression runs and identified software errors and interacted with development teams to resolve the regression issues.
- Prepared Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Scripts as per functional, Business requirements and developed the Test Procedures and Test Cases using Software specifications document.
- Used Bitbucket repository for efficient remote team working, also stored the framework and all the developed test cases.
- Implemented Ansible to manage all existing servers and automate the build/configuration of servers.
- Build servers using AWS, importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Assigned responsibilities of designing integration testing for new modules by using asp.net application.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Handled issues in System testing and UAT.
- Created SQL Queries to perform back-end data validation testing, Involved in the creation of Test Data and Root Cause Analysis of defects.
- Scripted SQL queries to verify data integrity and validate updated data for the Test cases in different modules of the billing application.
- Created manual test Cases inHP QC/HP ALMfor variousUser Storiesbased onReleaseandSprintPlan.
- Performed Continuous Integration (CI) of code and scripts using Jenkins and triggered the Continuous Delivery process using Jenkins build jobs.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application using Selenium.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Creating Automation Scripts (VBScript) in the sprints and stored them in the Test-Plan module of Quality Center.
- Implement complete QA cycle for agile projects at all stages of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC).
- Used Bitbucket repository for efficient remote team working, also stored the framework and all the developed test cases.
- Developing UAT test process and monitoring SIT execution phases.
- Developed Test Cases using WSDL, Schema files which defines Web Service Request, Response, and methods/operations, End Point of web service to be tested.
- Configure Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to next quarter release.
- Worked in Data Validation and Manual Testing to fix the bugs in code.
- Developed the Testing documents - User Test Plan, User Test Case Specifications document & Test Results Summary Document.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFUL Web Services using AJAX, JSON. Followed agile development methodology and scrum for the project.
Environment: Java, python, XPath, Ansible, CSS, Ajax, SQL, Selenium, UFT, Appium, Soap UI, XML, Quick Test Pro Quality Center, HP ALM, Spring Boot, WinRunner, Weblogic, Emulators, LINUX.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Test Automation Engineer
- Involved in high-paced agile development environment and worked closely with internal groups such as Product Management, Client services and Software development to deliver high quality sprint releases.
- Wrote utilities in node js to capture test results, reports, log messages, stacktraces,timestamps,user inputs and browser screenshots
- Updated and maintained regression suite in Quality Center while creating and updating Automated Regression Suite using QTP.
- Developed, executed and scheduled the automation test scripts from Quality Center.
- Developed Selenium test scripts using Java.
- Performed Automated UI, regression, acceptance and priority 1 functional tests of the windows application using Java scripting.
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for Ubuntu Linux using Amazon EC2, Chef, and custom Ruby/Bash scripts
- Reviewing SIT Test Plan to ensure sufficient testing plans
- Developed an automated scripts and frameworks using Java and VB Script.
- Implemented and executed the test process using Agile Methodology with daily stand ups.
- Experienced knowledge of SQL and RDBMS database query tools like Oracle SQL Developer, to perform data validations for Backend testing.
- Developed test script automation framework in selenium Java, Unit testing with Visual Studio as the solution platform.
- Analyzed and updated business requirements, use cases using TEAM FOUNDATION (Source Control), wrote and implemented the Test Plan, various Test cases and Test Scripts in VBScript to test various functionalities using the automated tool QTP and also wrote manual Test Cases using Quality Center according to functional documents and requirements.
- Enhancing the QTP scripts by doing unit testing on the scripts before creating scenario based tests in Test-Lab Module of Quality Center.
- Executed test cases and test scripts for manual and automation testing. Defects are raised in the HP Quality Center/HP ALM for logging, tracking and reporting bugs in the application.
- Created Python scripts to totally automate AWS services which includes web servers, ELB, Cloudfront distribution, database, EC2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration, this script creates stacks, single servers, or joins web servers to stacks.
- Worked on WSDL, XSD, Schema, DTD, and XML documents for Web Services Testing.
- Developed test scripts to test the Mobile applications with Appium WebDriver and TestNG using Java.
- Involved in testing compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium
- Documented software bugs and wrote test reports by using Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Scripted the Test cases and managed the framework dependency jars using Maven. Used Maven to perform build from Jenkins Continuous Integration (CI).
- Performed continuous integration (CI) of code and scripts using Jenkins. Configured and launched builds using Jenkins jobs and analyzed the Test Results from Jenkins UI.
- Implemented the editor component with spell-check using AJAX, JSON.
- Integrated jQuery Grid View for all Data View for the product.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
Environment: Selenium, Cucumber, Telerik, JIRA, AWS EC2, C#, X Path, LINUX, SQL Server, Application Lifecycle Management/Quality Center, Ansible, TFS, Test-NG, SVN, SOAPUI, Firebug, Firepath, IE Developer Toolkit, QTP.