- Over 8 years in Information Technology as a QA Engineer/Analyst with experience in analysis, design, development and testing of Client/Server and Web Based Applications.
- Strong Knowledge and experience of all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and QALC (Quality Assurance Life Cycle).
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium WebDriver /Grid, Junit/TestNG, Load Runner, Quality Center, JMeter, JIRA, SOAP UI and Version One.
- Good experience on Selenium Automation using WebDriver and Server. Heavy programming using Java, Maven, TestNG.
- Experience in functional testing AUT using Selenium WebDriver using TestNG/Junit unit testing framework.
- Experienced with designing and building automation frameworks in support of continuous integration in a test - driven development (TDD).
- Experience in Black Box testing, Functional Testing, System testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Data Driven testing, Back End and Front-End testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Experience in applying Testing Methodologies, creating Test Plans, Executing Test Scripts, Automation of Test Cases, Defect Tracking and Report Generation.
- Extensive experience in designing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test reports of manual and automated tests.
- Expert level knowledge in all modules of Quality Center (Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab, Dashboard and Defects).
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept. Extensively used Java and Ruby for test case automation.
- Experience in bug reporting tools like HP ALM,Bugzilla, and JIRA.
- Well versed in different management scenarios like Change Control, Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration, and Task Scheduling.
- Proficient in using basic SQL queries to perform back end testing for data integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
- Good knowledge in working with Etl tools to extract data from different databases like MySQL, informatica, to test with different Test cases
- Experience in testing Mobile Applications using Android Studio and Real Devices to test the Android and iOS applications using Appium.
Automation Testing Tools: GRID, WebDriver, TestNG, Quality Center, Soap UI, Cucumber, Maven. Selenium Ui, Appim
Programming Languages: Cucumber, Java, VB Script.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, SOAP, WSDL,Aws cloud
Source Code Control System: GitHub, GitLab, Maven, Protractor
Defect/Bug Tracking Tools: HP ALM, Quality Center, JIRA, Bugzilla & TFS
RDBMS: Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: MS Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, UNIX (Solaris), Linux (Red Hat), Power shell
Confidential, Wooster, OH
Sr. QA Automation Engineer
- Analyzed Business Requirements Documents to get better understanding of the system both on technical and business perspectives.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Working in testing Mobile Applications using Android Studio and Real Devices to test the Android and iOS applications using Appium
- Developed custom libraries for automation using JAVA and Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed automated tests in partnership with developers for continuous regression testing and reducing manual testing using Selenium, TestNG and Maven .
- Experience working in Bigdata Hadoop technologies (Hadoop, Spark, and Hbase eco system tools) including ETL Data warehouse concepts.
- Extensively used Page Objects design and page navigation framework for readable test script and easy maintenance from developer perspectives.
- Performed build acceptance testing and smoke testing using Cucumber automation tool.
- Implemented Automated execution of tests (nightly and need based) using Maven.
- Involved in Defect Management, Defect Review and Defect Status Reporting.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing in the final phase of software development process to check the functionality of the software.
- Wrote test cases and performed Manual Testing like Positive Testing and Negative Testing, Regression, Integration, Unit Testing.
- Used Postman, Rest Assured for REST API.
- Involved in developing test methodologies, test plans and manual test cases for the application and prepared UAT test Plan.
- Reported software defects in HP ALM and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Deploying Docker workloads on AWS and Google Cloud Platform, with Kubernetes.
- Analyzed test results, tracked the defects, and generated reports using HP ALM.
- Actively participated in daily Scrum meetings and involved in bi-weekly Sprint releases.
- Interacted with other external teams for environment/license issues, external services availability and work towards resolution.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
Environment: Java, AWS, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Hadoop, Spark, Cucumber, Maven, Appium,TestNG, Quality Center, XML SQL, Oracle, Windows 7.
- Responsible for preparation of Test cycle/progress reports, analysis of defect metrics & implement improvement actions for next iterations.
- Performed different testing task using various test scripts on Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Performed Smoke Testing to make sure all the Test Environment is working as desired.
- Involved manual testing of various test cases with respective test scripts on Selenium and generate analysis report with Jira.
- Used Jira for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes and update bug status
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database and Used SQL queries for retrieving data from database for executing user specific test cases.
- Involved in testing of web application by creating XML test suite.
- Created Regression Document to track and report testing activities during each phase of testing, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, logged defects and their status, performance baselines.
- Closely involved with development team, maintenance team and business team regarding changing requirements, builds and releases.
- Creation of the Project plan, Test plan and Master Test plan.
- Developed scripts to generate scripts for Test data creation in both development and test region.
- Worked as defect coordinator for the complete project to maintain, assign defects to concern development and
- Integration Leads
- Involved in the implementation of agile QA processes and practices, including defect and test management
- Participated in daily Stand-ups, Demo Sessions and Planning Sessions as a part of Agile Testing
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Eclipse.TestNG, SOAP UI, SQL, JIRA, Windows. Manual Testing, Quality Center, XML, MS Access, and Windows XP.
- Lead the daily stand up and manage the story board efficiently
- Efficiently anticipate the issues and discuss with the team
- Trouble shoot the hurdles effectively by involving various stake holders like Product Owners and Business
- Meeting the Product Owner on daily basis to create and refine the backlog
- Single point of contact to lead the environments needed to execute the cases
- Proficient in Version One has central repository and with JIRA
- Coordinate the release plan with the SFMA team that is co-located
- Taking the additional responsibilities of Change coordination and implementing the change records in pre-production and Production
- Raise the issues, risks and concerns in the timely manner and meet the project deadlines
Environment: Selenium, web drivers, Java, Manual Testing, UNIX & Linux, Xml, Jira tools, Automation, cucumber, Maven, Hp Quality tools