- Senior Software QA Tester with SDLC experience, including requirement analysis, designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault - free audits.
- Software QA Tester with 5 years of experience as a QA Engineer/Selenium Engineer/QA Analyst/ Business Analyst with good experience in Quality Assurance Process to perform Unit, Functional, Integration, Regression, System, Performance Stress, Performance Load, Cross Browser and User Acceptance testing during SDLC.
- Experience in Manual & Automated Testing of GUI and functional aspects of Client - server and Web based Applications on multiple levels of SDLC and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Well versed with Agile, Scrum, Waterfall methods
- Experienced working with Customers, users, Project teams, Senior Management and Managing Onsite-Offshore model
- Experience in data- driven test using Jenkins and Excel.
- Expertise in creating BDD driven test framework.
- Experience in writing test cases and maintaining test scripts as per the business specifications and functional requirements.
- Strong experience in database design using SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures.
- Business knowledge includes Policy Management, Account Receivables, Billing and Payments, ACH, financial systems, Insurance systems.
- Provided project timelines, level of efforts, detailed status reports, risk assessments and gap analysis to all project stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a limited timeframe release cycle.
- Extensive hands-on experience in testing large, complex software applications designed to automate common business processes, including automated and manual testing.
- Experience in White Box, Blackbox, Monkey, Adhoc testing.
- Solid experience in Automated Testing of web and desktop-based applications using Selenium WebDriver, QTP.
- HP Performance Center: Extensive experience with Performance testing process, creating Load runner test scripts, Capacity planning, Performance testing load model and Test execution
- Ability to multitask and work under stress of deadline.
- Expertise in using defect tracking tools like ALM QC, Jira and On Time.
- Experience with Code Version Control systems like GIT, SVN.
- Expertise in using JUNIT, TestNG, Maven to build automation frameworks with JAVA.
- Expertise in building frameworks for cross browser automation with Selenium Grid.
- Preparation of the Daily Matrix and the Team Reports.
- Communicate effectively with management, developers and peers to locate and resolve problems.
- Risk management processes and analysis
- Java, C#, Python, VB.NET, VB6, Crystal Reports
- HP/ALM, Test Director, Quality Center,
- Bugzilla, Jira, Rally
- Selenium, QTP, REST, SOAPUI, Cucumber
- AGILE (SCRUM), WATERFALL, CI/CD
Sr. QA Analyst/ Business Analyst
- Assisted with the development, establishment, and enforcement of quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products throughout their development and product lifecycles.
- Ensured all required documentation, tollgates, sign-off, and environments were completed. Provide daily status reports outlining SIT testing progress to all stakeholders.
- Facilitated daily defect meetings and provided insight to problem resolution. Monitor and maintain quality center to ensure all the test scripts are in place and have business sign off.
- Followed Scrum methodology.
- Logged both test results and bug reports using On-Time Defect Management system/ Azure DevOps.
- Executed test plans and test scripts for accurate measures of the products performance
- Prepared and executed automated regression test cases using Selenium.
- Created and executed test cases, logged and assigned defects, and kept track of the defect status
- Used StarTeam to track Project Status
- Created manual Test Cases in Azure DevOps for various User Stories based on Release and Sprint Plan .
- Used TOAD for Oracle for database validations
- Tested applications on Policy Management/Enrollment / Claims Processing / Agency Management / Finance / Refunds.
- Tested Web / Desktop applications while logging results as test cases.
- Written test cases for Mobile testing on IOS, Android, Windows.
- Followed TDD/BDD Approach throughout different projects.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and Jenkins.
- Created test cases and performed Load testing, stress testing, capacity testing, volume testing on Website to test Performance of the application.
- Selenium IDE used to test accessibility of web pages.
- Proficient with testing REST APIs, Web & Database testing.
- Validated SOAP UI web services.
- Written Automation Test suites using TOSCA. Used Xscan to scan and update new modules.
- Performed Smoke test, Regression tests using TOSCA tool. Updated test scripts based on functionality change.
- Experienced in implementing, scripting & execution Sanity, Regression, Stress & Boundary test cases
- Integrated Maven with Jenkins for the builds as the Continuous Integration process.
- Extensively used Selenium (data-driven, XPath locator) and WebDriver to test the web application.
Sr. QA Engineer / Business Analyst
- Followed TDD / BDD approach. Involved in 'Module Test Plan' Preparation and Requirements Streamlining.
- Participation in Project stakeholder meetings and also team lead meetings for issue resolutions and upgrading the knowledge base with innovative discussions on new testing methodologies, procedures and lean management procedures.
- Conducted defect review meetings with stakeholders and got ticket approvals to work on.
- Preparing Requirement Traceability matrices for new business Module.
- Involvement in Test Design includes Test Data preparation and Reviews.
- Involvement in Preparation of Test Procedures, Test Scenarios, Cases and Test Data.
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black box Testing Techniques.
- Performance Testing using Load Runner to test system’s performance / load.
- Extensively worked on JMeter to create Thread Groups and test Web Application for various loads on key business scenarios.
- Involved in Automation Infrastructure Development using Selenium.
- Performed NUNIT testing to run the testcases.
- Created Test cases Using Element locators and Selenium Web driver methods.
- Unit Testing using C#, VB.Net. Worked with TFS.
- Experience in RESTFUL web service Testing using Rest Assured framework.
- Performed End to End testing, Ad-Hoc testing, Integration, API Testing.
- Involved in UAT, Production Deployment testing.
- Creating test cases for ETL mappings and design documents for production support.
- Ticket prioritizations in JIRA based on the status of the task.
- Enhanced Test cases using C# programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Involved in Back end Data Testing using SQL queries and stored procedures to extract data.
- Validated Web services for Manual and automation testing using SOAP UI.
Sr. QA Engineer / Software Development Engineer in Test
- Developed automated scripts for Regression Testing through Selenium Web Driver.
- Used Maven for building web driver project. Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Analysis and involvement in implementation of web application in AWS using Jenkins, Python and GitHub repository.
- Writing libraries and test scripts in Python for the automation testing.
- Well versed with BDD approach using Cucumber / Behave.
- Modification and execution of Test Scripts in Eclipse IDE, design of automation test framework (JUnit).
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using JUnit.
- Created Cucumber feature files comprising of various Test Scenarios and Java step definitions for BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
- Designed and developed BDD based automation framework for micro-services, which is implemented using feature files written in Cucumber and implementation of step definitions in Python.
- Used Postman & SOAPUI for rest service testing.
- Used Python to develop automation framework to validate REST Web services.
- Involved in acceptance testing using Cucumber and Selenium Web Driver.
- Testing of web services using web services client generated using SOAP UI.
- Defects raised in the HP Quality Center/HP ALM for logging, tracking and reporting bugs in the application.
- Implementing new projects (builds) framework using Jenkins & maven as build framework tools.
- Tested back end data with SQL Stored Procedures, triggers, views.
- Used GIT for code repository and used different commands to interact with the repository.
- Cross browser testing in IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome using Selenium.