- Experience in working on different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) including Agile Methodology/SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in Creating Test Plans, Test Scenarios, writing and executing Test Cases, Task Scheduling, Manual Testing and Automated Testing, Defect Tracking, Test Coverage and Test Summary Reports and well versed in different management scenarios like Quality Assurance and Change control.
- Experienced in attending Sprint Planning Meetings, Requirements Grooming Sessions, Scrum Meetings, Sprint Review Meetings, Sprint Retrospective Meetings and worked very closely with Product Owners and Scrum Masters in Agile Projects.
- Solid knowledge in Java and OOPS concepts (Inheritance, Encapsulation and Polymorphism), Object, Method, Interface, Abstract Class, Keywords and Variables required for Selenium frameworks.
- Experience in working with open source automation testing tools like Selenium WebDriver.
- Worked extensively in writing and executing Selenium WebDriver automation scripts in Java for cross browsing testing.
- Experience in Java programming language using IDE tool Eclipse and unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG unit testing frameworks in creating test scripts, test suites and HTML reports.
- Hands on experience in using project building tools like MAVEN in adding dependencies by maintaining in pom.xml file and on version control tools like GIT
- Experienced in using Test Management tools such as HP Quality Center (QC)/Application Life Cycle Management (ALM)and Jira bug reporting tools to track test progress, test execution and deliverables.
- Experienced in performing Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) automation using Jenkins tool for scheduling the jobs and expertise working on configuration management tool Subversion.
- Participated in Requirement review meetings, analyzed requirements, developing test plan and test cases, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Defect Management, Reporting and Tracking.
- Expertise in writing basic SQL Queries for performing data validation testing.
- Performed duties as an individual contributor and can manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Expertise in using different Spying tools like Firebug and Firepath element as a Firefox add - on for addressing web elements using locator’s ID, Class name, CSS Selector, Xpath etc.
- Highly motivated, self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively within a diverse technical team.
- A keen communicator with honed interpersonal, problem solving and analytical abilities. Working with the local leads in managing the project deadlines and allocating the workload to the resources.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and compliance of quality assurance testing strategies, policies, procedures, standards, templates and governance.
Methodology: Agile, Waterfall
Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver
CICD Tools: Jenkins, GitHub
Frameworks: Page Object Model (POM), Cucumber and Test NG
Build Tools: Maven
Test Management Tools: JIRA, HP ALM
Programming Languages: Java
Database tools: Toad
Development Environment: Eclipse
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN
Operating Systems: Windows
- Interacted with Client, Product Owner and Development team to understand the User Stories and Acceptance Criteria and gathered Functional and Non-Functional requirements for project release.
- Involved in Requirements gathering and reviewed Business Requirement Specification documentation and participated in preparing Test cases based on Product Backlogs.
- Involved in testing of application using the Scrum (Agile) Methodology.
- Designed, developed and executed automated tests using Selenium Webdriver and TestNG
- Performed manual Cross browser compatibility testing on Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers
- Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium and creation of Automation Scripts for web pages.
- Performed Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Positive Testing, Negative Testing, GUI Testing, UAT Testing.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation framework with Java, Selenium Web Driver and Cucumber.
- Raised defects and performed tracking using JIRA and reported to developers and test manager.
- Manually validated web services using SoapUI, Postman and ReadyAPI tools while integration testing.
- Responsible for integration, System, Release and Prod QA signoff.
- Attended Bug Meetings and meetings with the QA Leads, Managers and Developers for query resolution.
- Co-ordinate with offshore (Dev & QA) teams and ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Preparation of training documents for knowledge sharing
- Ensuring all deliverables confirm to customer standard’s and follow customer process.
- Involved in Agile methodology reviewed the Product Backlogs, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Technical design specifications document.
- Interacted with the Project Manager, Business Analysts and Developers to understand the application design and functional specifications.
- Developed Test plan, Test Scenario Design, Test cases, Test scripts from the data mapping documents, Functional Specification documents and mapped the test cases with the requirements for generating the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Used Selenium WebDriver to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Implemented Hybrid automation test framework with Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG and Database as source of Test Data.
- Served as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project and wrote test cases to handle Alerts on the web page.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation framework with Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNg
- Created test reports generated out of TestNG and captured the error screenshots.
- Interacted with the Development team and the Environment team in prioritizing the defect list and validating known as bug fixing.
- Found Defects, analyzed, prepared Defect Reports and Status Reports, performed Bug Triage, Defect Tracking, and reviewed the defects using HP Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) bug tracking tool.
- Shared Daily Status Reports with all the team members, Team Leads, Managers and Clients.
- Analyst during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and assist the user to ensure that application was user friendly and functioning according to desired requirements.
- Interacted with developers, business & management teams and end users in case of issues over defects/ requirements.
- Generated weekly Status Reports to the team manager and participated in daily standup meetings, weekly Status Meetings and Scrum meetings with Team members, Team managers, Business analysts and Technical team and end-clients.