- Gained 7 years of work experience in the IT industry as a Manual and Automation Test Engineer.
- Well - versed with Verification and Validation in all testing phases Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in different Methodologies like Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
- Experienced in the web user interface automation testing with Selenium WebDriver, Java, Junit, and TestNG frameworks.
- Good knowledge in core Java: Inheritance, Abstraction, Polymorphism, Encapsulation.
- Extensive knowledge of using the Selenium WebDriver Automation Tool and DevOps practice.
- Experienced in all stages of testing such as Smoke Test, Functional, Backend, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Regression testing.
- Hands-on experience in automation using Selenium WebDriver with Java, Cucumber tool with Gherkin language on Eclipse IDE, JUnit, Maven, TestNG, and Jenkins as a Continuous Integration.
- Expertise in using Jenkins to pull the code from the repository, scheduling the Smoke Test for Continuous Integration.
- Experience with Maven build management tool. Configured Maven build tool for automation projects and developed project object model file (pom.xml).
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber Framework by writing behaviors and step definitions in Gherkin language and Selenium support code in JAVA.
- Developed scenarios and features for the test cases using Gherkin language on Cucumber.
- Extensive knowledge of developing and designing different types of frameworks using POM (Page Object Model) based on the automation-testing framework by using JUnit, Java and, Selenium WebDriver
- Skills in writing unique XPath and CSS using firebug and firepath to identify web elements.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries to validate the data for the Backend testing.
- Performed defect reporting using JIRA and ALM.
- Practical skills in working with the GitHub source code management tool.
- Good understanding Continuous Integration tool: Jenkins, CI/CD environment, and Version Control System: Git/GitHub.
- Experience in SOAP architect and WSDL. Experienced with Web API development based on RESTful and SOAP.
- Self-motivated, Diligent, Dedicated, Detail-oriented, and Innovative team-player/builder.
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills and able to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, RESTful API, Gherkin language, Postman
Build Tools: Maven
Languages: JAVA, HTML, SQL
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Testing Framework: JUnit, TestNG, Rest Assured
Repository System: Git/GitHub
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, DevOps, CI/CD
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, ALM
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Sr. Automation Engineer
- Designed an automation test framework using Junit and Maven and developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and defining reusable methods for the behavior of the application.
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver , Java, Junit, and Maven .
- Prepared test automation coding standards and checklist documents, supported DevOps, Build and Deploy process by utilizing CI/CD tools.
- Involved in Planning and Analysis of the project and creating Test Plan, Test Cases .
- Involved in preparing Testing Strategy to meet Acceptance Criteria .
- Participated in analyzing and maintaining requirements and created the Traceability Matrix ( RTM ) between Requirements and Test Cases.
- Responsible for creating test data using automation scripts with Selenium WebDriver and JAVA.
- Executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Generated JUnit test result, HTML Report after execution using Selenium WebDriver.
- Created an automatic screenshot capture method when automated tests failed using JUnit annotation.
- Performed back-end-testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data and verify if the data matches with front-end values.
- Experienced in API functional testing of RESTful web services using Postman tool.
- Executed Functional, Regression, Integration, and End to End testing during the various phases of the application testing. Supported all major production releases.
- Analyzed test results and tracked software defects, documented and reported defects using JIRA .
- Participated in daily meetings and gave the daily status of testing.
- Collaborated with developers and Business Analysts to resolve defect issues .
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Quality Center, Oracle SQL Server, J2EE, .Net, C#, jQuery, and Windows.
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver , Java, TestNG, and Maven .
- Used Selenium WebDriver with Java to generate automated test scripts for functional testing, GUI testing and, enhancing the existing tests.
- Designed and developed Web application automation using Selenium WebDriver , TestNG Framework, and Java in Eclipse IDE .
- Developed test cases using Selenium WebDriver to validate Popups, Browser navigations, and Mouse Movements.
- Used TestNG for creating Test Suites and running parallel tests.
- Finding Web Elements using locators based on ID, Name, XPath, and CSS Selector.
- Designed and performed different automation frameworks such as Page Objects framework and Data Driven framework.
- Performed back-end testing on Oracle database by writing SQL queries to make sure the contents displayed on the UI correct as per requirements specifications.
- Performed Positive/Negative testing, Black box testing, Integration testing, Regression testing.
- Interacted with Developers, BA's, and other team members within planning project for insights of the programs and in understanding the end user's needs for the testing standpoint.
- Actively participated in Agile Meetings: Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, and the Sprint Retrospective.
- Prepared and maintained technical documentation for internal applications .
QA Engineer / Jr. Automation Analyst
- Documented QA processes and activities from project Inception to Deployment and Maintenance.
- Worked with SQL and functions to test the database integrity.
- Developed detailed Manual Test cases and Scenarios.
- Created Traceability between Requirements and Test Cases.
- Conducted Backend Testing, database table manipulation using SQL and database concepts.
- Analyzed Requirements and designed manual test cases accordingly.
- Performed Manual testing and Automation testing considering the baseline of developed test plan and test cases considering both positive and negative scenarios.
- Created, Analyzed, and executed system-testing requirements.
- Involved in writing and designing test scenarios, test cases, and test plans.
- Maintained and executed test cases per requirements.
- Prepared various reports based on different stages of Testing.
- Involved in the verification of manual update files for different subject areas.
- Involved in defect reporting and defect tracking using Jira.