- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer
- Over 3 years of experience in Software Manual and Automation Testing for Web based and Client/Server applications.
- Strong understanding of object - oriented programming
- Excellent technical, analytical, problem-solving skills apply to trouble-shooting and bug fixing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Familiar with Version control tool Git and TFVC
- Good team player with strong leadership skills
Programming Languages: Java, HTML, CSS, C#
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows XP, Windows NT
Scripting Languages: Java Script, React js, AngularJS, Angular 2.0+
Hands on Experience: Core Java,, J2EE, JSF, spring framework, Maven, SQL, Junit, Jmeter
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, SOAPUI, Appium, JMeter, Firebug
Quality Assurance Automation Developer
- Designed and wrote test automation scripts.
- Developed automated tests using Selenium WebDriver with developers for Continuous regression testing and reducing manual testing using Selenium, TestNG and Maven.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms using Appium and Java .
- Performed regression testing of fixed bugs and for new builds
- Changed existing test scripts to use the page object model.
- Provided support in the performance testing using JMeter
- Worked on installation of optical fibers in many buildings
- Experienced in Optical Fiber Splicing and Terminating
- Dressed optical fibers neatly
- Showed good communication skill with team members and customers
- Worked with other team members smoothly and showed good cooperation.
- Assured that all user input was validated before submitting to back-end
- Built reusable code and libraries for future use in C#
- Tested front-end code in multiple browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Coordinated with other team members to ensure system interoperability
- Created reports using SSRS according to client requirements
- Designed and executed QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality
- Collaborated with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.